Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars: An Attitude adjustment

Now i know what youre all thinking...

"WTF is this squallff8 kid doing, and why the fuk should we listen to some kid with a # symbol in his name"

well... these are forums, and the whole purpose behind this invention was to get a point across... and i intend full well on doing that, regardless of what my name is...

I know i havent been the cheekiest person in forums this twl, infact i was full well beligerant and obnoxious, and what im about to say is very hypocritcal in comparison to my bahviour over twl (but understand that most of it was taunting, / headgame strategy... nothing personal, + it bit me in the ass in the end)

But i have some things to discuss..

I posted something earlier about an opinion i had within the TOWN HALL discussion.. I spoke my mind and was maybe a bit out of line, and didnt think before i spoke. I wont bother checking that forum, because i can guarentee 50 of tw's finest follower/drama queens have posted hundreds of messages by now, trying to impress their tw father figures...

and that brings me to my first topic.

1) TW SOCIAL STATUS SYSTEM

I left Plade after twl and joined Barcada... I had discussions with my new squadmates and discovered that certain members of my new squad were afraid to speak to me... before being squad buddies? I HAVE A NUMBER IN MY NAME FFS... why would anyone be afraid to talk to me? WHY SHOULD ANYONE IN TW BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ANYONE!!? Why is there this... mentality that... if your name isnt "megaman89" you arent allowed to even have an opinion? I cant make a single post, stating my opinion without 50 of tw's gossipers all over the post... "WOW WHOS THIS SQUALLFF5 GUY" "GET GOOD NEWB" "MAKE IT TO FINALS, THEN TALK"....

Like, if i wanted to hear the spitting image of my mother nagging, id take a shit on my living room floor!

50 of tw's.. mommy's tit sucking, welfare check collecting, drama salivating faggots..! every time!

anticipating the chance to unleash some sort of negative remark... to impress their tw buddies.. lol , its almost as if theyre salivating over the opportunity..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It shouldnt be like this... people should be chill with eachother... it has come to such a drama queen situation that ive honestly never seen in any online game... Sometimes people need to just chill, and realize that online persona's on a 2d game CANNOT POSSIBLY make you larger than life... Nobody is better than anybody IRL.. and it should be the same in a 2d game ffs..

2) I DONT GET WHAT I WANT?!!? IM GOING TO WHINE LIKE A BABY UNTIL MOMMY BUYS ME LUNCH!!

Alright this, imo, is a big problem within tw atm.. Attitude. For example... Ive seen go base games ruined... countlessly. Because one prick on the team doesnt get the ship he wants... If they dont get chosen as jav, theyll leave arena instantly, or if they get chose as shark.. theyll whine, theyll never just go with the flow of things. IF YOU GET CHOSE IN SHARK, SPID TERR OR JAV.... SUCK IT THE FUK UP AND DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF THE ARENA BY LEAVING!!! This is one of the many things that makes tw un-enticing.

Along with attitude on squads... People not getting what they want, so they threaten to leave... or whine... or complain. Squadowners please be smart this season, and not recruit any OBVIOUS squad dissolvers..(hypocrit)

OH BTW THIS IS FOR BICKERING FAGGOTS WITHIN TWD OR TWL

ALSO WITHIN GO BASE , JAVDUEL OR WBDUEL

There was once a time in Trench Wars when pub newbs bickering and arguing amongst themselves dwelled within in pub 0,
    where they belonged

3) Beware of idiot captains.. chose your squad wisely this season

How many times has this happened over twl? Vys, maketso, or some power hungry idiot who deletes an entire portion of his roster during twl.

wtf..?

It seems to happen every season that there is some asshole that decides to ruin the fun for everybody.. Axing people randomly, or dissolving a squad during twl regardless of the rest of squads opinion.

Much like exalt said prior to this post, "PEOPLE NEED TO BE SMART". Dont join a squad this season being captained by Voth or Hypocrit... players that are destined to ruin a squad to its core... use your heads!

4)I just decided to add this in here.. this is about Stargazer

I recall reading a forum about stargazer trashtalk... You faggot cunts who trashtalk a guy, who does absolutely nothing but try to help this game on a day by day basis? SMD!!!

you can smd irl.

props to him

anyways... im half in the bag atm,
    and should stop talking now before i get mad belligerant.

This was my first twl, and my first season using forums.
    Im going to never use them again until next season,
    because i dont want to be around to here the annoying rants and raves from Drama faggots who explore this websites every movement... every twitch.

To anticipate my point of view, being ready with negative remarks on the spot..

anyways, im done here till next season, and thats my final rant

Yall can smd, haters.

GOOD SEASON PANDORA / DICE

GL HF TO BOTH
    Last edited by squallFF8; 02-11-2008, 08:53 PM.

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post

"WTF is this squallff8 kid doing, and why the fuk should we listen to some kid with a # symbol in his name"

well... these are forums, and the whole purpose behind this invention was to get a point across... and i intend full well on doing that, regardless of what my name is...

I know i havent been the cheekiest person in forums this twl, infact i was full well beligerant and obnoxious, and what im about to say is very hypocritcal in comparison to my bahviour over twl (but understand that most of it was taunting, / headgame strategy... nothing personal, + it bit me in the ass in the end)

I posted something earlier about an opinion i had within the TOWN HALL discussion.. I spoke my mind and was maybe a bit out of line, and didnt think before i spoke. I wont bother checking that forum, because i can guarentee 50 of tw's finest follower/drama queens have posted hundreds of messages by now, trying to impress their tw father figures...

I left Plade after twl and joined Barcada... I had discussions with my new squadmates and discovered that certain members of my new squad were afraid to speak to me... before being squad buddies? I HAVE A NUMBER IN MY NAME FFS... why would anyone be afraid to talk to me? WHY SHOULD ANYONE IN TW BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ANYONE!!? Why is there this... mentality that... if your name isnt "megaman89" you arent allowed to even have an opinion? I cant make a single post, stating my opinion without 50 of tw's gossipers all over the post... "WOW WHOS THIS SQUALLFF5 GUY" "GET GOOD NEWB" "MAKE IT TO FINALS, THEN TALK"....

Like, if i wanted to hear the spitting image of my mother nagging, id take a shit on my living room floor!

50 of tw's.. mommy's tit sucking, welfare check collecting, drama salivating faggots..! every time!

anticipating the chance to unleash some sort of negative remark... to impress their tw buddies.. lol , its almost as if theyre salivating over the opportunity..
    It shouldnt be like this... people should be chill with eachother... it has come to such a drama queen situation that ive honestly never seen in any online game... Sometimes people need to just chill, and realize that online persona's on a 2d game CANNOT POSSIBLY make you larger than life... Nobody is better than anybody IRL.. and it should be the same in a 2d game ffs..

2) I DONT GET WHAT I WANT?!!? IM GOING TO WHINE LIKE A BABY UNTIL MOMMY BUYS ME LUNCH!!

Alright this, imo, is a big problem within tw atm.. Attitude. For example... Ive seen go base games ruined... countlessly. Because one prick on the team doesnt get the ship he wants... If they dont get chosen as jav, theyll leave arena instantly, or if they get chose as shark.. theyll whine, theyll never just go with the flow of things. IF YOU GET CHOSE IN SHARK, SPID TERR OR JAV.... SUCK IT THE FUK UP AND DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF THE ARENA BY LEAVING!!! This is one of the many things that makes tw un-enticing.

Along with attitude on squads... People not getting what they want, so they threaten to leave... or whine... or complain. Squadowners please be smart this season, and not recruit any OBVIOUS squad dissolvers..(hypocrit)

How many times has this happened over twl? Vys, maketso, or some power hungry idiot who deletes an entire portion of his roster during twl.

wtf..?

It seems to happen every season that there is some asshole that decides to ruin the fun for everybody.. Axing people randomly, or dissolving a squad during twl regardless of the rest of squads opinion.

Much like exalt said prior to this post, "PEOPLE NEED TO BE SMART". Dont join a squad this season being captained by Voth or Hypocrit... players that are destined to ruin a squad to its core... use your heads!

I recall reading a forum about stargazer trashtalk... You faggot cunts who trashtalk a guy, who does absolutely nothing but try to help this game on a day by day basis? SMD!!!

you can smd irl.

props to him

because i dont want to be around to here the annoying rants and raves from Drama faggots who explore this websites every movement... every twitch.

Yall can smd, haters.

GL HF TO BOTH
    QFT!

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post

OH BTW THIS IS FOR BICKERING FAGGOTS WITHIN TWD OR TWL

ALSO WITHIN GO BASE , JAVDUEL OR WBDUEL

There was once a time in Trench Wars when pub newbs bickering and arguing amongst themselves dwelled within in pub 0,
      where they belonged

wtf..?

you can smd irl.

props to him

Yall can smd, haters.

GL HF TO BOTH
      QFT!
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

god when i try to read this my eyes just sort of fall down
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

re

lol, your the same guy that was part of spamming half the players playing in diso /panda game non stop. lol.
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Get Good.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

if your name isnt "megaman89" you arent allowed to even have an opinion?
                i stopped reading after this because i agree with what was said here.

good game
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL .?squad hypocrit GG JOIN PA

trenchwars community is unique and makes the game interesting only prob is when the people use their eZ NEWB and other jokes to people who just joined.. makes them frustrated and not wanna play anymore.

yo Ph and schope where do you guys get all these pics. tel me pls :greedy:
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Wow Who's This Squallff5 Guy?
                    Get Good Newb
                    Make It To Finals Then Talk?
                    Wait No, Win Finals Then Talk?
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                      i stopped reading after this because i agree with what was said here.

good game

LOL dwop my dick startin to get soggy, stop.
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                        yo Ph and schope where do you guys get all these pics. tel me pls :greedy:
                        ebaumsworld.com

microsoft office clip art
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                          ebaumsworld.com
                          no.

no non no nnonono no no ooonno o no a fucking thousand times no.

fuck you. fuck that site. fuck everyone associated with it.
                          Last edited by PH; 02-12-2008, 03:03 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I was scrolling down this thread not reading a thing while listening to some dj named buck 65 play in the background. tripped me right the fuck out. imhighfukoff
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

WTF is this squallff8 kid doing, and why the fuk should we listen to some kid with a # symbol in his name :fear:
                              Last edited by maketso; 02-12-2008, 03:46 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

Working...
                              X