TWL Qualification Resumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Qualification Resumes

Today, TWD was brought back online, and with it we continue the final few days of TWL qualification. Due to the server attack, we have pushed back the cutoff date for TWL qualification.

The final day for TWL qualification will be Wednesday April 9, 2003 at 12 am EST (thats midnight EST on Tuesday).

At that time the ladders will be locked and the squads will be chosen for all TWL divisions. Please note that there are a few things squads will need to clear up for acceptance.
    [list=1][*]Squad members cannot have more than one name on their TWD roster.[*]Any persons who shares a computer or connection must notify us at trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com by Tuesday. Otherwise you risk disqualification.[*]Your squad must meet the minimum roster requirements for entrance into TWL[/list=1]

Good Luck over the next 6 days! TWL is just around the corner, and we're looking forward to getting this started!

Thanks,

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

yay
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good luck to those competing for a place in TWL...

!-F-U-R-Y__T-H-E__U-N-L-E-A-S-H-N-E-S-S-!

-RR

Comment

bring the noise.

Comment

uh
          yay
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Returning squads??

Anyone know the truth if British Squad has turned down their bid for twlb? Or is that just a rumor?

And is NS returning too? Do they meet the 50% returning roster requirement? I heard they didn't....anyone know? thankx
            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

We are on track, we gave a free win to Forbidden, one of our concurrents.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

is it just me who cant see squad names on the ladder ?

-RR

Comment

will there be a schedule up tonight or are you guys just ending the tournament to get in- I am really interested to see matchups and divisions I hope you guys have all that ready tonight- I'm going to stay up past my bed time to see what the haps is.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    will there be a schedule up tonight or are you guys just ending the tournament to get in- I am really interested to see matchups and divisions I hope you guys have all that ready tonight- I'm going to stay up past my bed time to see what the haps is.
                    Agreed, this will probably be the first night where I stay up longer than usual if this is to happen.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                    X