Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a team

Hiya

Before you flame me, I do realize TWL is starting soon and I probably wont get a team, but Im looking anyway. I am a SubSpace vet, War Zone, Hockey Zone, Powerball.. and Im starting in TW.. been playing a few months.. If anyone has a spot on their team for TWL or TWD I would be glad to be a part of the team.. You can ICQ me: 165502966 or e-mail jimbo2003@rogers.com

Thanks a lot !
    (I am not Peddler or a Peddler wannabe.. It is simply a coincidence that we have the same name.. )
    Last edited by ped2; 04-06-2003, 10:23 AM.
    90% of all constipated people dont give a shit.

yeah, I'm still open for Free Agency as well. I'm hot, probably not as hot as volcs, but I'm hot. (comparing a hottness of a guy to the hottness of a girl probably doesnt work, but I dont care, im tired). I also enjoy playing with knives, and wearing shitty army hats while playing Counter Strike.
    DELETED

Comment

heh, good luck in finding a squad, im sure some squad will pick you up
      Phiz> I probably am gay
      Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Is there any other way besides posting here to find a squad? Also if I were to make my own, what would I have to do to sign it up?

Also, what days and times are league games?

Thanks for the help

Comment

Just get into the game and look for tryout rooms. The league teams are being picked April 9th.

Comment

If you want to be in basingleague your best chance to get a squad is to ?Go base and try to get to play there.
            But that's only if you got the ability to impress anyone, otherwise you wont stand a chance anyway.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yeah zerz, I can go alias and impress everyone in a day.

Taking every mvp I play.

Comment

I have to say here: Who are you?
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by ped2
                  Also, what days and times are league games?
                  LOL that's what everyone else would like to know too.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Worr
                    Just get into the game and look for tryout rooms. The league teams are being picked April 9th.
                    Don't do that, squads that have tryout rooms typically last about 24 hours. If you are a subspace vet and pretty good at it, get used to the TW settings first. Then if you are looking to join a wb/jav dueling squad the very quickest way to get yourself known is to play baseelim and elim. While elim rating hardly determines who is the best, if you can get yourself a good rating it will prove you're for real and a lot more good squads will at least give you some thought. I wouldn't expect much, but if you can quickly make a decent ranking for yourself some of the squads that just squeaked into TWL might give you a shot if you have talent.

If you want to play basing, go to ?go base, play well, grab a few MVPs and people will notice, since basically everyone knows each other any new face doing well will be noticed. The problem here is good luck getting picked.

So if you have the talent to get on a TWL squad, that's really your best bet. If you can't play well enough to impress TWL squads, well then most of the non TWL squads are a lot more lax in recruiting, just find one you like and message them about joining. You won't be able to play TWL, but you could still play TWD and get good practice in.

If you make your own squad, joining twd is easy. You just need to go to ?go twd do !help to the TWDbot and follow the instructions. To get into TWL... well you really have no shot this season, since the squads that get in are the old ones from last season and the top rating squads in TWD. You could get in next TWL season by becomming a top TWD squad.

TWD runs every day 24/7, using the bots to get matches. TWL games are on the weekends, usually between 12-5 EST.

Comment

Sleepy Weasel thanks so much man.. ur post was very helpful.
                      I hope to see you guys around TW and hopefully I will improve soon

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        yeah, I'm still open for Free Agency as well. I'm hot, probably not as hot as volcs, but I'm hot. (comparing a hottness of a guy to the hottness of a girl probably doesnt work, but I dont care, im tired). I also enjoy playing with knives, and wearing shitty army hats while playing Counter Strike.
                        that isn't funny, don't mock.
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Working...
                        X