whiterabbit productions presents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by castromarx

sorta like a 20 most important events on the season timeline kinda thing? Hmm, if we have space on the printing sheets we'll look into it. Seriously, we can't have too many cards...there are only so many trees
    For sure I'm a rare card in TWL-D. Doing so otherwise makes your set obsolete

<3

WAIT I have an idea! Get a value book set, so you can look up how much the cards are worth! buhahahha!.. oh maybe that's a little too insane/dorky
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

your all TWLBers what about us TWLDers we're cool too

Comment

Since he's so obsessed with putting nutsacks in every single one of his posts, I say Ruby's card should just have a big nutsack hanging from the top of the card, then underneath it a bunch of guys wearing leather pants dancing under a colorful rainbow.

<3
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke
          your all TWLBers what about us TWLDers we're cool too
          They're corrupting Trench Wars Luke, JOIN MY CULT, SEIZE THE DAY!, STRIKE BACK!

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          Since he's so obsessed with putting nutsacks in every single one of his posts, I say Ruby's card should just have a big nutsack hanging from the top of the card, then underneath it a bunch of guys wearing leather pants dancing under a colorful rainbow.

<3
          It's a HEART PJ, heart!, Not nutsack

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! INSANE ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! LOL!

<3 - NUTSACK ROFL LOL!
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
              HAHAHAHAHA! INSANE ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! LOL!

<3 - NUTSACK ROFL LOL!
              eZ pIe! <3

Comment

Whew, for a moment there I thought there was going to be a thread devoid of the innane yammering of Ruby.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                  Whew, for a moment there I thought there was going to be a thread devoid of the innane yammering of Ruby.
                  No Conc, you already got that covered with your gay ass gotee on j0 chin. ez pie. sit ty.

Comment

Conc, you look like a flamer, you act like a bitch. In all your just a nerd. How sad.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Ahh, attacked by two of the most prolific straight-out idiots of TW. I'm honored. I'll send you guys Kwanzaa cards... just let me know the address.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

No Conc, you already got that covered with your gay ass gotee on j0 chin. ez pie. sit ty.
                        u r da 1, do u c d b? d b s a bz b. u r 2 tru 4 me n mah crU- i c now dat i r da 4-fold funk n u r da og n d place 2 b
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Ahh, attacked by two of the most prolific straight-out idiots of TW. I'm honored. I'll send you guys Kwanzaa cards... just let me know the address.
                          That comment right there proves it.

Comment

Proves WHAT? Would you mind making sense, just once?

Comment

Ahh, attacked by two of the most prolific straight-out idiots of TW.
                              Conc, Ruby is 24. He's mature. He is not an cocky immature asshole. He has a real job. You don't know anything about him, because you have never spent the evening walking along the beach and watched the sunrise over a cup of hot chocolate with him. If you keep propogating this myth that people are in any way what they make themselves out to be through their interactions, whether online or in real life, I will be forced to recommend that Ruby ignore you. But before he does that, he'll lose respect for you. Then ignore you. Then he may constantly remind you that he's ignoring you. So you had better tread lightly.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Proves WHAT? Would you mind making sense, just once?
                                Since you are a freaking retard I'll make it easier for you

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                                Conc, you look like a flamer, you act like a bitch. In all your just a nerd. How sad.
                                Brookus, you're cool. Stop commenting on me please, you're getting dirt on my shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X