No announcement yet.

whiterabbit productions presents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conc your the ugliest mother fucker ive seen on this game, straight up.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

NUTSACK CONC

KIDKAOS4SMARTESTMANALIVE

EDIT: After reading the above comment, it's safe to assume Kid Kaos also has down syndrome

KIDKAOS4DOWNSYNDROME
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Whatever, this is getting really retarded. Mocking me (brookus) and saying all this BS is REALLY Irrelevant. I like Pallies, with the exception of Conc, because he's really annoying and says anything about anyone that comes to his mind, aka: Stupid Predictions. He acts like he's perfect. Someone make him shut up.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

thanks for ruining what i thought was a decent, humourous and change-of-topic thread compared to all the serious/trash talking discussion.

please move this thread to the trash talk forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            Conc your the ugliest mother fucker ive seen on this game, straight up.
            have you been to TW PHOTO GALLERY (you can click here if not) ? I have conc as something like 12th ugliest.
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Sorry castro.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                thanks for ruining what i thought was a decent, humourous and change-of-topic thread compared to all the serious/trash talking discussion.
                Oh shit... i forgot about the trading cards...

uh... I want to be a common card too, so everyone gets me in every pack and is annoyed by it.

Trench Wars Player> I'll trade you 20 divine rides for anyone on Melee

Trench Wars Player 2> I already have too many Div Rides- you got that Pallies captain guy?

Trench Wars Player> Who's that?

Trench Wars Player 2> Boo aka The Dalai Lama

Trench Wars Player 2> who?

Trench Wars Player> I don't know, I must have made that up

Trench Wars Player> forget the cards, let's cyber fuck

Trench Wars Player 2> My hand is on your ass, how does that make you feel?

Trench Wars Player> You move fast TWP2, it makes me feel a little nervous, but excited in a gay sex virgin kind of way

Trench Wars Player 2> I move fast and I fuck fast, now suck this dick

Trench Wars Player> okay I'm sucking it, I'm swishing it all around- do you want me to pretend I'm a girl?

Trench Wars Player 2> sure lefty, but just keep sucking

Trench Wars Player> Okay now I'm giving you a hand job with jergens lotion

Trench Wars Player 2> oh fuck yeah, that's the good stuff... do it... do it... oh fuck, look there's pre-cum coming out

Trench Wars Player> that's your ureter's way of saying "fire in the hole"

Trench Wars Player 2> what's a ureter?

Trench Wars Player> doesn't matter. Okay now i'm bending over and showing you my inviting warm wet-cave love holes

Trench Wars Players 2> oh fuck, i came. my keyboard is glistening with semon in the evening light

Trench Wars Player> now do me

Trench Wars Player 2> nah

Trench Wars Player> want to lev terr and ruin the basing game?

Trench Wars Player 2> sure, freq 69, 420, or 666?

Trench Wars Player> hahaha, those numbers are hilarious
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

now that's more like it

Comment

Div

r-o-f-l

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides

Oh shit... i forgot about the trading cards...

uh... I want to be a common card too, so everyone gets me in every pack and is annoyed by it.

Trench Wars Player> I'll trade you 20 divine rides for anyone on Melee

Trench Wars Player 2> I already have too many Div Rides- you got that Pallies captain guy?

Trench Wars Player> Who's that?

Trench Wars Player 2> Boo aka The Dalai Lama

Trench Wars Player 2> who?

Trench Wars Player> I don't know, I must have made that up

Trench Wars Player> forget the cards, let's cyber fuck

Trench Wars Player 2> My hand is on your ass, how does that make you feel?

Trench Wars Player> You move fast TWP2, it makes me feel a little nervous, but excited in a gay sex virgin kind of way

Trench Wars Player 2> I move fast and I fuck fast, now suck this dick

Trench Wars Player> okay I'm sucking it, I'm swishing it all around- do you want me to pretend I'm a girl?

Trench Wars Player 2> sure lefty, but just keep sucking

Trench Wars Player> Okay now I'm giving you a hand job with jergens lotion

Trench Wars Player 2> oh fuck yeah, that's the good stuff... do it... do it... oh fuck, look there's pre-cum coming out

Trench Wars Player> that's your ureter's way of saying "fire in the hole"

Trench Wars Player 2> what's a ureter?

Trench Wars Player> doesn't matter. Okay now i'm bending over and showing you my inviting warm wet-cave love holes

Trench Wars Players 2> oh fuck, i came. my keyboard is glistening with semon in the evening light

Trench Wars Player> now do me

Trench Wars Player 2> nah

Trench Wars Player> want to lev terr and ruin the basing game?

Trench Wars Player 2> sure, freq 69, 420, or 666?

Trench Wars Player> hahaha, those numbers are hilarious
                      HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
                      *takes breath*
                      HHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Everybody meet me in the schoolyard. We'll throw our cards at the wall and shit. Or whatever they used to do.

Comment

Neat idea. I like it! I'll buy a set (only if I'm in them) lol!
                          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                            Mocking me (brookus) ...
                            Mocking you? Oh, was it because I didn't include a "<3"? Would that have made it okay?

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Mocking you? Oh, was it because I didn't include a "<3"? Would that have made it okay?

llater,
                              Tony
                              Brookus your attitude sucks, STFU you negative asshole.

Comment

Brookus, you're cool. Stop commenting on me please, you're getting dirt on my shirt.
                                Originally posted by brookus

Brookus your attitude sucks, STFU you negative asshole.

That comment right there proves [that you're an asshole].
                                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                                X