This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Serious Problem

We have encountered a rather serious problem in the TWD system, which is having a serious effect on TWL. Upon checking the rosters for proper qualification, we came across a shockingly large amount of players who are double squadding in the TWD system. There have been several warnings about double squadding, as well as several requests for those who share computers/connections to contact us. We are trying to start TWL this week, but the instances of double squadding are jeopardizing the chances of squads being considered for acceptance into TWL.

Due to the sheer volume of players who are in violation of this rule, we are going to give each person one chance to come clean with us. You will have until 5 PM EST on Saturday April, 12 2003 to: notify us with your reason for double squadding, all squads you may have been joined to or played with in the TWD system, the names you are using for purposes of double squadding, and a resolution that will allow you to continue playing in TWD and TWL. If notification is not made by this time, silence will be treated as admission of guilt, and the proper punishments will be administered. Notifications are to be made via email at trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com.

Players who refuse to come clean with us on this matter will suffer the following consequences:

Squad Captains in Violation

Any captain who is found to be double squadding in the TWD system, will have their squad disqualified completely from playing in TWL. Those captains will also be excluded from playing as an individual with any TWL squad.

Squad Members and Assistant Captains in Violation

Any squad member or assistant captain who is found to be double squadding in the TWD system, will be barred from competing in TWL.

Do not take this issue lightly. What we have found out so far is having serious ramifications on qualifying squads for TWL. Time and time again, we have warned players and offered the chance to resolve these instances ahead of time. Now, we are at the point where those who wish to double squad and cheat the system, are going to seriously effect their fellow squad members chances of competing in TWL and TWD.

We plan on announcing the qualifying squads and ending of the first round of TWD on schedule. If violators of the double squadding rules do not remedy this situation by Saturday, then they will suffer the consequences of their actions.

-TWL Staff

Note that any persons who have already sent us notification of shared connections/computers need not notify us again. Also, do not use this to report those who you suspect of double squadding.
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 04-08-2003, 07:17 PM.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

2 late I already posted my thread before this
    and also I am so upset that one of my own members did it to me.
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Jee

I do hope I am not the only one who saw this coming a mile away... The TWD system is efficient but understaffed so this kind of thing can't be checked on a regular basis, so doublesquadding in massive quantities is bound to happen.
      -Dave

Comment

btw its kinda pointless to continue playing twd if people are doublesquadding like hell. Also i am not in the mood anymore.
        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
        Winner of TWT Melee
        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

O_o Busted!
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Na$ double squads on his own squad. :eek:
            1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

Sigh my brother, Joost, plays occassionally on my squad. But only if really needed since we got players enough.

Amsterdam has been used by my brother and by adam <ER> once the day he joined bandits and maybe someone else who just joined our squad. I think Mefod has used it once too when he was joining Bandits, not sure tho. Because I dunno what my brother did with it in the past.

But since people dont like it when my bro and I play in same round or whatever, that happened maybe once ? I will remove him from roster.

At home we have one comp + one connection.

I did also have Na$ and Nasir on same roster once, but that was because I tried to get rid of nasir but I had some problems with captain status etc.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Post the list of doublesquadders Push. Post it ? Please post it ? Pretty please ?
                Postitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpo stitpostitpostit.

OH, PLEASE DO POST IT !!
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

fuck this having a chance to come clean routine. just make with the whoopin'.

they had their chance to report any special circumstances, and aside from that they shouldn't have been doublesquadding in the first place. drop the bomb, axe what's necessary, and post the list for all to laugh at.

fuck mercy.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I am double squadding. I am also sTuPiD-gErBiL.
                    Last edited by Sphonk; 04-08-2003, 10:32 PM.

Comment

i run house
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                        fuck this having a chance to come clean routine. just make with the whoopin'.

they had their chance to report any special circumstances, and aside from that they shouldn't have been doublesquadding in the first place. drop the bomb, axe what's necessary, and post the list for all to laugh at.

fuck mercy.
                        That's what I thought

Comment

If staff threatens to post a list, maybe the double-squadders will come out, or else they'll have a trace record of being the two-timing jackass that they are. It also makes it that much more easier in choosing which ppl to recruit to squads.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphonk
                            I am double squadding. I am also sTuPiD-gErBiL.
                            No one ever gives this man enough credit for his subtle (yet surprisingly funny) attempts at humor. Good one Sphonk. :]

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                            fuck mercy.
                            f0sh0
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

They should be dealt with harshly. No second chances with this bitch of a damn fine league we got coming up.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X