Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby
    Egotistical? Where do we show ego? Anyone? Gimme a link please I wanna see! =)
    GG in the Crips game, 50-34.
    That was far too easy.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      That was far too easy.
      Wow, now you're ignored, that wasn't even close to egotistical. How ignorant.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Even on a forum, your sarcasm was noted, and to say that wasn't an egotistical remark would be to lie.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: Nerds..

Originally posted by LiL
          Your all just a little to hyper about this game...nerds....I swear...
          • Ruby is the only one I have a semi level of respect for...since he is near my age..so I feel some of the things he said are just..
          • We all know Destroy is full of himself...Maybe hes making up for something who knows...? Who cares If it makes him feel good by being an ass to others GO FOR IT!
          • It's a game a G A M E made to ENTERTAIN! incase you have not noticed..
          • Staff dose favor a squad especialy if a squad member is in that certain squad...And not even one of them can deny it.
          • Incase I forgot to metion its still a game....
          • You all whine to god damn much...
          • If Des gave Del a name good for him! He didn't "aid" or "Help" anyone....jesus h christ...giving a name is now "aiding avoiding a ban"..............idiots...
          • LiL has spoken..
          Love ya man, I'm glad there are some pimps around here who see things logically like me.

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            Even on a forum, your sarcasm was noted, and to say that wasn't an egotistical remark would be to lie.
            Stop posting, you're making me look like a post whore, there was no sarcasm in that. If you think otherwise, then you don't know me, so stop assuming. If you tell me there was sarcasm in that, but I say there wasn't, then you're just straight up stupid, therefor immature.

Now you're TRULY ignored, I don't have time to sit here and waste my posts on ignorant people.

Comment

Re: Re: Nerds..

Love ya man, I'm glad there are some pimps around here who see things logically like me.

<3
              Werd you know how it is..
              [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

If you tell me there was sarcasm in that, but I say there wasn't, then you're just straight up stupid, therefor immature.
                Now wait a minute, I'm stupid and immature simply because I don't see it as you do? What an ironic thing to say...
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

destroy u got r0wnd in that elim game lol

Comment

Re: Nerds..

Originally posted by LiL
                    Your all just a little to hyper about this game...nerds....I swear...
                    • Ruby is the only one I have a semi level of respect for...since he is near my age..so I feel some of the things he said are just..

• Just what?
                    • We all know Destroy is full of himself...Maybe hes making up for something who knows...? Who cares If it makes him feel good by being an ass to others GO FOR IT!

Oh yea, nothing like supporting assholes in being assholes, as if that doesnt boost their white kid trying to be a thug while playing the spaceship game ego.
                    • It's a game a G A M E made to ENTERTAIN! incase you have not noticed..

Yet it's a game with rules, and when people break rules, things quickly become unfun and unentertaining.
                    • Staff dose favor a squad especialy if a squad member is in that certain squad...And not even one of them can deny it.

Do you mean if a staffmember is in the certain squad, and Did you just figure this out today kid? Also, What relevance does this have to anything at all?
                    • Incase I forgot to metion its still a game....

And it still has rules which need to be followed in order for things to be fair and fun for everyone, incase I forgot to mention...
                    • You all whine to god damn much...

Gonna cry about it? Baby gonna cry? Need a tissue baby?
                    • If Des gave Del a name good for him! He didn't "aid" or "Help" anyone....jesus h christ...giving a name is now "aiding avoiding a ban"..............idiots...

Especially when the name is on banfree....idiot...
                    • LiL has spoken..

...without thinking.
                    sage

Comment

• ROFL Rich, even though it's funny, stop dissing on My man LiL

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

I think so

Also- If Cinema is Delectable, and Delectable is banned, who was playing when he went 6-8? Someone must have been playing. If it was Delectable then destroy was a party in helping Del avoid his ban, if it was destroy then he is dbl squading, plz pick one.
                        Please, would you really interrupt someone from playing on a computer game that even you enjoy playing? Dele is a nice guy, and how am I helping Dele to avoid a ban if I gave him a name to make a new, fresh start in the TW community?
                        The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby
                          ROFL Rich, even though it's funny, stop dissing on My man LiL
                          Alright, but only for you Rewbie.
                          sage

Comment

• first off, destroy isn't disqualified from twl although some of you talk like it.. second, this is to tobe.. if delectable wanted the name cinema.. why would destroy be contributing to his ban-evasion if he just gave him the name.. thats like just someone giving away a name.. doesn't matter who he gives it to and destroy shouldn't have to worry about if he gives a name away that people will still think its him and not even think about.. "well maybe he gave that name away" he should be held responsible for that. also, if destroy let someone else on his name while he doublesquadded for drastic, which i know he didn't.. couldn't smod's trace who actually logged onto that name from which ip's? so they could tell if someone actually did that, so it looks to me like destroy is safe, and its funny sitting here not matching very many smod/mod staff comment, because maybe they already have it figured out and all you are just bickering for no reason at all.. hating on destroy trying to find ways to get him disqualified.. i think you all should let staff handle the problem and get off his back.. destroy may have doublesquadded in the past but that doesn't give you all the right to bash him.. ruby brought up a valid point.. why the hell would someone want to doublesquad for drastic if they are in light.. 21-0? maybe a spy? or some gay bullshit.. would destroy actually go 6-8 or 6-10 in any sort of matches as i read before in other posts? NO.. look at what kind of score's he has had in light matches.. c'mon now. use your brains people. peace

Comment

• post edit's:

its funny sitting here not *watching* very many smod/mod staff comment

he *shouldn't* be held responsible for that

someone teach me how to edit, im nu :eek:

Comment

• Destroy if it was you who was cinema then thanks alot for giving us a free win. If it was delectable then I thank him for giving us a free win. In all, CRIPPS WIN WE ARE DA SHIZNIT MOTHER FUCKERS CANT HANG WITH THEM CRIPPS WE OFF DA HEEZAY!

Yo roy, think you can try and give paladen a hand this coming weekend for us?

Nutsacks for everyone

<3 <3 <3 - "Bitch them my mother fucken balls you BETTA let go of em, they belong in MY scrotum yu'll neva get hold of em." -Eminem
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X