No announcement yet.

Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The really interesting thing about all this is that.. well look at that destory wrote in the "what squads have you been on" thread.

-------------------------
    uh, I've been in so many squads (now that I actually come to think of squads =/ )

TW Squads:

dumbclan
    -KAOS-
    Scrotal's Horde!!
    Planets (-PRO-)
    X-Wing
    Zero Hour
    Melee
    SoloElite
    Shinobi
    Death
    Light

SVS Squads:

BloodLust
    Spies
    Sin

RSHL Teams:

Roughing

Double-Squaded for:

-GUY-
    Compulsion
    Task

weeeeh... the other squads are currently in TWL so i'll stop mentioning more squads =p
    ---------------------------------

See the "double-squadded" for part, and the last sentence? Love that credibility.

Considering the smods didn't do anything about Destory I guess they decided to drop the matter. But if the IP check really went through, why do you think it is not possible that someone else could of used "Destory" and pretended to be Destory while he was playing for Drastic? I mean Over did say the IPs matched.

-Epi
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 07-22-2002, 07:20 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Roy they got you by yur nutsack! OMG! RUN! RUN!
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
        The really interesting thing about all this is that.. well look at that destory wrote in the "what squads have you been on" thread.

uh, I've been in so many squads (now that I actually come to think of squads =/ )

TW Squads:

dumbclan
        -KAOS-
        Scrotal's Horde!!
        Planets (-PRO-)
        X-Wing
        Zero Hour
        Melee
        SoloElite
        Shinobi
        Death
        Light

SVS Squads:

BloodLust
        Spies
        Sin

RSHL Teams:

Roughing

Double-Squaded for:

-GUY-
        Compulsion
        Task

weeeeh... the other squads are currently in TWL so i'll stop mentioning more squads =p

See the "double-squadded" for part, and the last sentence? Love that credibility.

Considering the smods didn't do anything about Destory I guess they decided to drop the matter. But if the IP check really went through, why do you think it is not possible that someone else could of used "Destory" and pretended to be Destory while he was playing for Drastic? I mean Over did say the IPs matched.

-Epi
        over is the man that gave us the shitty twt that he let poid do and later let mythrandir do it well

ffs the man is incompitent

anyway dest has proof he was in elim on destroy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
          The really interesting thing about all this is that.. well look at that destory wrote in the "what squads have you been on" thread.

TW Squads:

dumbclan
          -KAOS-
          Scrotal's Horde!!
          Planets (-PRO-)
          X-Wing
          Zero Hour
          Melee
          SoloElite
          Shinobi
          Death
          Light

SVS Squads:

BloodLust
          Spies
          Sin

RSHL Teams:

Roughing

Double-Squaded for:

-GUY-
          Compulsion
          Task

-Epi
          Don't forget that I was chatting on Annux's chat about Pro league (with Latrine and Reclusion, ask them) and on my Pro league squad's chat about sunday's game vs Prevail

Why would I give someone my password just to get on my name and pretend to be me? I've gotten SO MANY names stolen in the past (Demi, Delta, Bum, Horror). Also, shouldn't that person also know all the chats I'm on? please Epine, if you can't find any other way to beat Light, retire inmediately

Drop all this bullshit about me, I'd really like to find out who wants to set me up, just to laugh at their pathetic attempt to do so
          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• Originally posted by destroy
            please Epine, if you can't find any other way to beat Light, retire inmediately

Drop all this bullshit about me, I'd really like to find out who wants to set me up, just to laugh at their pathetic attempt to do so
            That would imply I think you're actually good enough at wb or jav to start for Light and be a threat.

BTW it was your good buddy Disable who ratted you out.

-Epi
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Please, would you really interrupt someone from playing on a computer game that even you enjoy playing? Dele is a nice guy, and how am I helping Dele to avoid a ban if I gave him a name to make a new, fresh start in the TW community?

I didn't kill him, officer, I just cut his head off.

Comment

Please, would you really interrupt someone from playing on a computer game that even you enjoy playing? Dele is a nice guy, and how am I helping Dele to avoid a ban if I gave him a name to make a new, fresh start in the TW community?

He wasn't banned because he was such a nice guy, he was banned for cheating from what I understand, he knew the consquences and he needs to live with them. He obviously wasn't enjoying the game very much to feel the need to cheat. So is "Delectable" the answer to my question of "Who played as Cinema for Drastic?"
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King

I didn't kill him, officer, I just cut his head off.
                  Troll, he gave him that name like a month ago. Here's a proper phrase:

"Deny is a fatty"

HAHAHAHAAHHA OENED. <3 Den, C-ya at Taco Bell!
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

He wasn't banned because he was such a nice guy, he was banned for cheating from what I understand, he knew the consquences and he needs to live with them. He obviously wasn't enjoying the game very much to feel the need to cheat. So is "Delectable" the answer to my question of "Who played as Cinema for Drastic?"
                    He's already been un-banned, there was a huge mistake in staff, the matter has been resolved. Hell, I could tell how Dest feels, next sunday, I'll probably get banned for DblSquding vs. Light, saying that I tried to make my own team lose.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I've read this a few times now, and I have no idea what you're trying to say, Destroy. If he's banned, and you give him a new name to make a "new, fresh start" in TW, how in the hell is that NOT helping him avoid a ban? He was banned, now with this new name, he can play. It's the same person, right? Sure, he could get an alias and avoid the ban, maybe, but the fact remains that YOU gave him the name to help him make a "fresh start." That's helping him avoid a ban. Please tell me how on earth you could see it any other way.
                      The downside of being better than
                      everyone else is that people tend to
                      assume you're pretentious. -
                      www.despair.com

Comment

• So TO CLEAR THINGS UP:

Right from destroy's mouth- Delectable is Cinema, ban the IP that played the Drastic game and we can settle this, ez

Comment

• Originally posted by General Malaise

I've read this a few times now, and I have no idea what you're trying to say, Destroy. If he's banned, and you give him a new name to make a "new, fresh start" in TW, how in the hell is that NOT helping him avoid a ban? He was banned, now with this new name, he can play. It's the same person, right? Sure, he could get an alias and avoid the ban, maybe, but the fact remains that YOU gave him the name to help him make a "fresh start." That's helping him avoid a ban. Please tell me how on earth you could see it any other way.
                          Why wouldn't you want to give someone who's made a mistake before, a second chance? I really believe in him, I really believe in giving people second opportunities in life, why not? it's a computer game after all, why shouldn't you be allowed to play on a computer game, really?
                          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to give someone who's made a mistake before, a second chance? I really believe in him, I really believe in giving people second opportunities in life, why not? it's a computer game after all, why shouldn't you be allowed to play on a computer game, really?
                            Second chances have nothing to do with it, really, that's commendable and all, but I was saying that you were, in fact, helping him to avoid a ban. Whether we want to make a huge deal out of it (apparently not), you were breaking the rules for the game, yet again. I'm not going to argue the whole philosophy of whether we should have rules in a computer game (yes, btw), 'cause that's a personal opinion, and it seems to depend on whether you want to use the opportunity to play in the game to annoy other people. My opinion, though is this: The game is not a right for everyone. It's kind of hard to ignore the fact that the people who are most against making a big deal out of rule-breaking are the people who want to do whatever the hell they want to, and piss other people off. Hey, the game isn't here to provide those people with an opportunity to piss the rest of us off, and if they choose to treat it like that, then I think it's fair not to allow them to play anymore. Thus, bans. Thus, the rules about not helping people circumvent bans. This may not have made any sense, but the gist of it is that it's not really your decision to give someone who's been banned a second chance.
                            The downside of being better than
                            everyone else is that people tend to
                            assume you're pretentious. -
                            www.despair.com

Comment

• It may be 4:30 AM but that still made complete sense, gj gen. malaise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby

Troll, he gave him that name like a month ago. Here's a proper phrase:

"Deny is a fatty"

HAHAHAHAAHHA OENED. <3 Den, C-ya at Taco Bell!
                                Your arguments defending Destroy would be much stronger if everything he says himself didn't make himself look worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X