This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Format in Question

I've been reading a lot of the posts on this forum, and having said that TWL Season 6 is my first league season, I would like to know how the matches actually "work". I've looked around and I didn't find a mention on if leagues worked as a double-knockout, single-knockout (with tournament brackets), or exactly like TWD, but exclusive to these squads that made it being the top dogs of trench wars. Plz enlighten me.

Also, is there only going to be 1 pre-season, or a couple or 3.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Going off last season:

TWLJ/D were run with two divisions, and you played everyone in your division. Then there were leagues which were in (double) eliminiation style.

TWLB was one division and everyone played everyone. Then there was a mockery of a post season that coincided with the highest lag tw had seen in a long long time.

Comment

IX. Game Play Rules for Dueling and Javelins

9.1 Game Play

9.11 Each game will consist of one 30 minute round, and each player will be given a maximum of 10 deaths. In Javelin games, teamkills do count as deaths. The squad with the least deaths at the end of 30 minutes will be declared the winner.

X. Game Play Rules for Basing

10.1 Game Play

10.11 Each game will consist of one 30 minute round. The squad with the highest score at the end of 30 minutes will be declared the winner.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Push, are u answer my question, or arbitrarly posting rules to look smart
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

That answers your question, or at least part of it. The other stuff was all announced in other threads.

Each league: twld, twlj, twlb has 1 preseason game., 10 regular season games which are all 1 round, then playoffs. Pusher will be posting the playoff details shortly in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
            Push, are u answer my question, or arbitrarly posting rules to look smart
            No, it was more or less an attempt to get you to read the Rules , where everything you need to know is written.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

hahah
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                No, it was more or less an attempt to get you to read the Rules , where everything you need to know is written.
                Gimme a&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T!
                Gimme an O!
                Gimme an L!
                Gimme a&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;D!

What's that spell?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  Gimme a&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T!
                  Gimme an O!
                  Gimme an L!
                  Gimme a&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;D!

What's that spell?
                  Jason's Gay
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Ruby, don't try to step up to the plate and trash talk with a pro when you haven't even graduated from t-ball.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X