Featured Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Matches

Starting this season, as a supplement to our coverage of TWL, we will be sending out an article here on the forums every week titled "Featured Matches for Week ____."

This article will look ahead to the upcoming week in each league, and pick out the match that should be the most entertaining, has the most playoff implications, is between rivals, etc. There will be a match featured for all three leagues every week.

This article should play off of Hot or Not as well, considering that this article is "looking ahead" and HoN is "looking back". It will be interesting to see how things play out.

Finally, I will be heading up the article, and be doing most, if not all, of the writing. However, if anyone is interested in being a part of this, I would be happy to have you on the team, just drop me a ?message in game and I'll fill you in. Also, if you want to be a part of this but not write for it, feel free to contact me, nominating a match for match of the week. I will consider all nominations before making choices.

That's about all for now, feel free to reply with questions/comments or just hit me up in game.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

I will do the bird section of this, since I have a few days to do and don't have to actually watch any of the games. Besides the thought of you writing out anything about a ship your terrible in makes me cringe.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I agree, my knowledge of TWLD leaves quite a bit to be desired, so I'd be happy to have you onboard. Next time I see you on I'll hook you up with the details.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Just keep in mind, me agreeing to do this means I plan on keeping my artistic license, if I choose to stir shit within a reasonable level its for TWL's good and I don't want to see my articles butchered.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The whole point of these articles is to build hype, rivalries, competition, bad blood. These things, somewhat ironically, in my opinion, hold the zone together. For that reason, just as with HoN, writers are given a reasonable amount of freedom in what they write. I like a good burn just as much as the next guy. We will discuss this more one-on-one, but I'm sure you won't have any problems.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

UPDATE: After speaking with Kthx one-on-one, we have decided it's best that we have three different writers, one per league. This is what we have so far:

Kthx: TWLD
            voth: TWLB
            ????: TWLJ

If you wish to write for TWLJ, please contact me!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

UPDATE: Featured Matches articles will begin this coming week. I didn't have enough time to get one in for this week of TWDC because the TWDC ladder was not set in stone in time for me to get one out. The articles will begin with next week (Finals of TWDC) and run through the TWL Finals.

If anyone is interested in being a committed writer for TWLJ portion of the articles, contact me please.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

1:Primordial> go get your undeserved titles somewhere else
                1:CUMULONIMBUS> fucking south korean player names making me hungry

Comment

Working...
                X