X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha I noticed that and was gonna message him about it

whoops
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

too soon to be making predictions but yea its gonna be competitive this year
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Grand Be All Up In Ur Ass This Lb
        1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
        1:requiem> LOL
        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
        1:Chief Utsav> caring
        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

dice mainliner thunder pirates sage basingcrew penetrate and bw or spas. PL would probably delay twl so they qualify but I heard schope isnt going to play this twl which fucks spastic over a lot. and brainwaves better players have been inactive cause of school so going to be weaker when closing in on qualifications. and diso lost their twl terr scoop and they haven't been doing so hot in bds :P

top lines:
          mainliner terr: tim sharks vatican assassin + maxb? spiders: zung tsumetai sarger lucky duck(renzi) and evul

thunder terr: dreamwin sharks: falk + mhz spiders: kian vitja cremation necro burnt

pirates: scoop terr sharks: mattey + dwopple spiders: damn aliasers

dice: terr: cape sharks: a2m + cig smoke spiders: mega cripple stayon mess grandmastahs

sage: terr: zizu sharks: beaster + zyclon? spiders: spikey havu gazo sir chrono melanoma

basingcrew terr: sumpson sharks: nl>trigger + herik spiders: leitz trouper zizzo dsin farscape

disoblige: terr: M.C. ? sharks: crvenban + mantra spiders: bram da1andonly displaced remu koan

penetrate: terr: dead_rain sharks: jeenyuss + veloce spiders: royst lunch3 deverse fit of rage sauro
          (Monster line, if tsumetai rejoined would be finalist)

spastic terr: Jamal sharks: stabwound + ph spiders: jamal usoi humid fiftyseven domi
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

This year in LB should be a lot better as long as every squad doesn't flake out and dissolve again lol.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

better how

this year reminds me of last year. the only difference is every squad except dice and pandoraliner is shittier, or at least cares less about leagues overall. plus we swapped a few squads around

how can one season be better than the previous if there are no new basers, and the older basers aren't getting better

someone is going to say it looks more competitive; this is only true because there are less squads, and only assuming the people on the squads that don't make it will care enough to join a twlb squad that isn't already completely stacked
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

ok you bitch fucks since the only dude who's put some effort into this besides paul and downfall, i'll help out. even though we all know another thread like this will come up as soon as twl actually starts, but it's okay.

sal i agree with you for the most part. the level of play isn't really raised, it's lowered to a level so more squads can compete i think. it will be less competitive in the sense that the squads haven't gotten any better.

i don't really care which two squads will not make it because we know that if it's anyone besides spas/diso (maybe it'll even happen to them too) most of the players will spill over into remaining twl squads. in an ideal world it would bring the competition to an even new level. anyway, i'll get on with the squads.

Dice
                terr: utsav sharks: a2m, confluence spids: 89, cripple, stayon, paska, grandmastahs

a fairly similar lineup you're sporting this season guys, except for a couple little things. now i'm not sure if you guys were planning on using conf in shark or not because hell, he can play all the ships pretty decently, but i was looking at your roster and didn't see a strong second shark. of course cig could come back but he hasn't played for two seasons now, is he really coming back? if not you've got conf, cran, and cripple (i guess if you want to weaken your spid line a bit, plus this is kind of cripple's big season). it's not terrible, but it's certainly nothing compared to the chemistry a2m n cig developed. in spid you guys are great, yeah, like usual. you've got jra, drow, weaver, and a couple other rad dudes riding the pine, which is a pretty bitchin' bench. 89 and cripple will be deadly and grand will go negative every game (that is if 89 actually plays him). these guys look like they may very well threepeat.

Mainliner
                terr: marchello sharks: vats, apoc spids: sarger, zung, tsumetai, trouble, shayde

will the bridesmaide finally fuck on the balcony overlooking the wonderful city of honolulu because the bride's dad is a rich motherfucker who has money to blow on her baby's babyhole baptism of dick? perhaps. perhaps not. spids are looking quite good. you've certainly added more depth. will evul get active again? who knows. does it matter though? everyone knows zung was the man behind the wheel in that scenario. over spiders are excellent. if sarger doesn't sell his house because of iceland sinking then they'll be fine. also especially if trouble/xvr stick around. very key acquisitions. last time i talked to apoc he said he was staying for twl, i hope so for your guys' sake. besides him there aren't many great options. nok and metalhaze are alright, and i seriously hope you consider them over a washed up max b. you were done two seasons ago after you did your disappearing act (or was that 3 seasons ago, i can't remember). terr also seems like a question mark. tim's inactive and wb can be inconsistent. marchello's never been amazing, only mediocre, but they probably won't need much out of him. ultimately, i can't see them beating dice (when it counts) yet again.

Thunder
                terr: dreamwin sharks: paulo, falk spids: ease, kian, burnt, hellkite, cream

well it's certainly clear that ease is trying to obtain that elusive third ring. another thing's for certain, that these guys have fucking depth, the quality of the depth can be questionable but they have a lot of it. menel and phizey on the bench for terr isn't bad. so many capable spids on the squad too. vitja, grouch, eelam, terminator to name a few. other than paulo you guys seem a little thin. falk's there but how active is falk going to be? mhz will probably fill in sometimes but that dude better fucking lag out. if dald doesn't lag out i'll go apeshit probably. i know you think that people just say you lag because you're so much better than them but fuck off, pal. move to a real country (one love rudy, mootland ben, some other cool oceanians (riistar)) and then maybe try to play the game ya shmuck. skill my ass, you're all lag you gump fat fuck motherfuck. these guys got necro though which (giving he shows up) should come in handy on their already deep bench. if they get the right lineup on they can take a lot of other squads, but having such a deep roster doesn't make up for a rather weak top line (in comparisson to other squads). they could surprise and go to the finals, only to result in ease's mom finding him keeled over the keyboard with a can of coke in one hand and an empty bag of pop rocks in the other. so tragic. he was such a nice boy.

Disoblige
                terr: mc sharks: m-s, flub spids: sal, remu, bram wb: disp javs: da1andonly, pjotter lanc: cumulonimbus

taken a shot from inactivity even more than last season. they didn't lose too much in terrier considering they have mc. he may be skittish seeing as this is his first big season, but i'm sure he can pull out a decent job as he did in bwc. sharks seem a bit shaky. okay, a lot shaky. flub's a nice pickup but i'm not sure what kind of chemistry'll be between m-s and flub. crv could also play. they've got a lot of fighter ships and i expect to see a very different line each and every weekend. is it a cunning plan by them to keep things different and interesting? maybe they're just uncircumcised. they're season's questionable but i expect them to get the fuck on the ball when the other squads drop out. really, they appeal to mostly every bubble squad. bc/sage are euro, bw/penetrate guys would be something to keep them active and would be able to fight for a spot here, other than spastic, diso is the only basing dynasty out there so why wouldn't the spastic guys just move on their? they need to work on qualifying which i'm sure they'll do.

they will beat mainliner.

pirates
                terr: scoop sharks: mattey, dwopple spids: really? kinda faggy for a bunch of dudes to play make-believe pirates together on the internet.

scoop's still got some of his terring chops, yeah. mattey and dwopple are a set of pretty decent sharks that'll probably do alright. spids are all pretty alright spids as well. the team's good and with such a small roster they should be well-practiced with one another. taking the 'just throw some duelers in warbirds' may not be the most effective strategy this season though. these guys'll do alright though and i'm sure they may make the playoffs.

basingcrew:
                terr: zizzo sharks: nl>trigger, flion spids: leitz, trouper, dsin, rauta, farscape

their roster seems kind of thin, but they've sure as fuck never been thick, so i might just be thinking things that are not real nor true. in terr they've got zizzo and jebu. you guys have needed a terr for as long as i can remember, i'm surprised that this has went on for this long. sharks look decent with nl>, flion, rr, herik (if he comes back), and even farscape all pretty decent. i don't think there's enough experience (sans herik) in there though to really be a force. spids are looking good as always. some interest might be on whether or not sump plays this season and if guys like colony and invin wake up in time for twl. you guys'll more than likely get in, i'm just not sure that you'll do well unless you guys catch some spillover sharks/terr from defeated bd-tourny squads

spastic:
                terr: pure_luck sharks: puffin<G>, domi spids: jamal, fiftyseven, usoi, humid, anidalife

don't want to comment on pl, you all know it anyway. guys have a good deep pool of excellent sharks. puffin<G> will do his shit like usual and they've got stab, domi, meddi and mariachi all in the hangar, all RDY 2 FUK. my spid line was just kind of a guess as to who will show up most consistently. usoi, fiftyseven both should have good breakout seasons. schope would be in there if he shows up, which apparently he won't be. as would solace if he decides to play. i honestly can't see these guys not in twl. if somehow disoblige and spastic both don't get into twl (i strongly don't think this will happen) it'd be a tragedy. if they do get in they should get to semis on a string of late-season upsets. they'll beat penetrate in the regular season. they really have a pretty good line (sans terr) and i can see these guys doing quite well. darkhorse indeed.

sage
                terr: zizu sharks: zyclon, drjeeves spids: spikey, havu, gazo, melanoma, sir chrono

zeesu may be able to terr even though he is a fuckhead. sharks i really see nothing. zyclon's a lost spider and i remember wondering why drjeeves was playing for bc a couple seasons ago. i mean they're alright, but not great. spids are decent, but there's a big drop off after the first three in terms of talent. like mad love for spikey and kawrae but if these guys got into twlb (which they likely will) i feel as if i'll be cheated. if they do get in they might be able to get a win. maybe two.

brainwave
                terr: thix sharks: downfall, cypre spids: midoent, trasher, suede, poxy, whichever one of you is renzi (i'm guessing rexar)

very decent lineup guys. thix you're the weak link in terr, try not to choke. i'm not sure if they're actually putting you in or not seeing as booyah is a perfectly capable terrier himself. good thing is is that he can spid as well so not too sure. breakout season from downfall, he'll do fantastic. i can see midoent sharking a couple games so the shark partner'll probably fluctuate. if suede stick on, which he probably will at this point, he can double as a spid/shark as well. this could be a pretty deadly team and you guys most definitely have the underdog thing going on which can be both a blessing and a curse. good luck to you guys and i won't be surprised if you make the playoffs. not sure how far you'll go with such an inexperienced lineup but good luck, just gotta make it now.

penetrate (shit yea the one you've all been waiting for)
                terr: kings sharks: ignominy, royst spids: lunch3, tsumetai (lol double bros=double win!!!lols), hopkin, jbueno jav: kian

i'm more worried about actually making it. fucking duel pasta.

cheers
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  terr: kings sharks: ignominy, royst spids: lunch3, tsumetai (lol double bros=double win!!!lols), hopkin, jbueno jav: kian
                  nice jeenyuss, i see im always in your lineup at heart
                  1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                  1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                  1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                  1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                  1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                  1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                  1:exquisite> ya
                  1:Ease> try skipping school
                  1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                  1:Kian> LOL EASE
                  1:Collusion> LOOL
                  1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Disoblige
                    terr: mc sharks: m-s, flub spids: sal, remu, bram wb: disp javs: da1andonly, pjotter lanc: cumulonimbus

taken a shot from inactivity even more than last season. they didn't lose too much in terrier considering they have mc. he may be skittish seeing as this is his first big season, but i'm sure he can pull out a decent job as he did in bwc. sharks seem a bit shaky. okay, a lot shaky. flub's a nice pickup but i'm not sure what kind of chemistry'll be between m-s and flub. crv could also play. they've got a lot of fighter ships and i expect to see a very different line each and every weekend. is it a cunning plan by them to keep things different and interesting? maybe they're just uncircumcised. they're season's questionable but i expect them to get the fuck on the ball when the other squads drop out. really, they appeal to mostly every bubble squad. bc/sage are euro, bw/penetrate guys would be something to keep them active and would be able to fight for a spot here, other than spastic, diso is the only basing dynasty out there so why wouldn't the spastic guys just move on their? they need to work on qualifying which i'm sure they'll do.

First thing pjotter wont play anymore.
                    Second bram and I probably both can´t play twl cuz of our lag. Bram cant for sure. Myself is an question... But dunno if I am interessed in it...
                    Mantra and flub are inactive as hell... How can you put them in our line up?
                    Major Crisis

Comment

OK predictions, Jeen, some mishaps that are a bit off, all good though.

Actually happy to be the weak link Underestimation.

Dice will win, Diso/Pene/Thunder/Main will make playoffs, BW will do well, rest won't.

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                        First thing pjotter wont play anymore.
                        Second bram and I probably both can´t play twl cuz of our lag. Bram cant for sure. Myself is an question... But dunno if I am interessed in it...
                        Mantra and flub are inactive as hell... How can you put them in our line up?
                        who the fuck else is there? soil? crv? people just as inactive? since i'm not on your squad it's just me making educated guesses depending on past season's lineups and people who i know can play certain ships. don't go batshit, big boy. and if pjot doesn't get unbanned before twl then that's fuckin' retarded.

i was being fairly optimistic when i did your guys' line.

Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                        OK predictions, Jeen, some mishaps that are a bit off, all good though.

Actually happy to be the weak link Underestimation.
                        sorry, i may have not gotten my point across correctly. your spids and sharks are pretty good thix, so to be the weak link in that lineup is nothing to be ashamed of. i'm sure you'll do well for the most part, and hopefully you can avoid any breakdowns.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

who the fuck else is there? soil? crv? people just as inactive? since i'm not on your squad it's just me making educated guesses depending on past season's lineups and people who i know can play certain ships. don't go batshit, big boy. and if pjot doesn't get unbanned before twl then that's fuckin' retarded.

i was being fairly optimistic when i did your guys' line.

sorry, i may have not gotten my point across correctly. your spids and sharks are pretty good thix, so to be the weak link in that lineup is nothing to be ashamed of. i'm sure you'll do well for the most part, and hopefully you can avoid any breakdowns.
                          Well, it won't be TWD.

Comment

Something like this..

DO NOT JUDGE SO RADICALLY BECAUSE IM DOIN' THIS FOR FUN. TY.

Qualifiers for TWL(NOT in particular TWL season 12 final order):

Lineups in order terr,shark,shark,spider,spider,spider,spider,spide r

dice
                            Lineup: Chief utsav,a2m,cranium,megaman89,stayon,jrahen,cripple, fieryfire

thunder

Lineup: High templar,tmac,physt,g00l,dazzal,ceyve,underground,J unKa

mainliner

Lineup: wicked baser,apocalypse WOW!,vatican assassin,zung,sarger,renzi,shayde,tsumetai

pirates
                            Lineup: scoop,dwopple,Hercules,Aliased fools.

basingcrew

Lineup: zizzo,herik,pressure drop,leitz,trouper,sumpson,farscape,cyrus

spastic TWBD CUP #1
                            Lineup: pure_luck,Stabwound,ph?,jamal,fiftyseven,humid,ano n,jatt

penetrate
                            Lineup: dead_rain,Jeenyuss,flibb,deverse,royst,lunch3,turm io,pavement

brainwave
                            Lineup: thix,downfall,midoent,suede,booyah,golden dragon.,Nilov,acidbomber

sage TWBD CUP RUNNER UP
                            Lineup: zizu,zyclon,beaster,havu,spikey,kess,gazo,squalff8

disoblige #3 TWBD CUP
                            Lineup: m.c,ephemeral,mantra-slider,remu,bram,koan,da1andonly,displaced

teKs #4 TWBD CUP
                            Lineup: everlastin,dads revenge,joe_,chars!,jizzron phillips,Rap,Riistar,Spider
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

The question here is tho...

Will there be a TWD-Cup round for BD?
                              Filtering from the grapevine (not from staff tho), there might not be... ?

:fear:
                              PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                              Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

who is this zeesu guy ur talking about? a fuckhead is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X