No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got virtuosdususuus newbies mining all over my ass dawg, not to mention a down syndrome fuk who threatened me with an ip address in there
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
      i got virtuosdususuus newbies mining all over my ass dawg, not to mention a down syndrome fuk who threatened me with an ip address in there
      fuck you virtuosus was the best squadron in sscu trench wars
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Lol Ip Addresss Threatened Lmfoa

edit: wtf can't type in all caps?
        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Pirates = underated. Thunder = overrated.
          Dice/Mainliner
          Thunder/Pirates
          Disoblige/Spastic/Basingcrew
          Penetrate
          2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
          2:renzi> lol no
          2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

• i predict duel pasta to die in belgium by some unknown mexican hitman
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
              lol. I know dwop and he isn't that dumb to play the "spiders" you guys picked up from bw. You should start over them

and mhz.....what the fuck

you have downfall as a backup terr and tj hazuki in our starting spid lineup
              hope you arent underestimating poxy/det....they better or as good as some of your starters
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                hope you arent underestimating poxy/det....they better or as good as some of your starters
                :w00t:
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  who's detroit????
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• detroit's improved a ton but he doesn't compare to any fifth spid (unless haz plays a game or two) that dice would play. poxy's good and might be able to hold his own/do pretty well vs a weaker squad but when he goes up against a veteraned grizzly roster (grizzly referring to da1andonly's pubic hair) or just a squad with really good chemistry he may skip a step. hopefully not, though. he's definitely pirates' best rookie.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                      spec me please turban while your holding hands with dald
                      Let me enlighten you, as you seem to lack some knowledge about lag.. here we go --

Stayon, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between consistant ping and spiking like a cheater.

Daldur has a ping (latency) that is steady - 250 to 270ms, that is the lowest latency possible is governed by the laws of physics.

Specifically, by the speed of light.

About 250ms from Australia to New York, USA is about as low as it gets. It can't be any lower, as the light can not travel that great distance much faster -- per the fundamental speed of light.

However -- your ping is jumping up and down like a kangaroo (110ms to 250ms+), making you look like a cheater on my screen.

Staff in the past may have said that 'he has a crappy computer and a crappy connection, why not let him play' -- but.. man.. we live in the 21st century, that is not a valid excuse anymore. That is why, in my honest opinion, you either have to..

#1: Buy a new, faster internet connection

OR.. the ultimate solution --

#2: Move to the east coast of US, that should fix your latency problems.

post scriptum:

If you (TWL Ops & other staffers) are going to allow him to play this season with that ridiculous lag, then there's obviously something wrong.

You love me Dald, don't you?

*walks in a beach hand in hand with daldie boy as the sun sets down*

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      who's detroit????
                      Who's dreamwin? Harharhar.

Even though I am on the same squad as Detroit.. I really haven't seen him play much. But from what I've heard he's a decent spider and a good backup if someone doesn't bother to show up.

Up to Dwopple who plays for Pirates this season.. who knows.. maybe I get to play!

*hides & runs away*

:fear:

Comment

• you and your god damn unisex toilets
                        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Hi there, Dald! =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            Stayon, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between consistant ping and spiking like a cheater.
                            not really, they're both disruptive as fuck, which SHOULD be enough to keep them in spec with the new rules.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                              not really, they're both disruptive as fuck, which SHOULD be enough to keep them in spec with the new rules.
                              It's true, I really think we're past this now. It's 2008, if you lag, and have no way to fix it, F U C K you. Sit in spec and watch twl. There was once a time, where the majority of the community had lag, or not so hot connections - understood, back then you needed to make acceptions. Now? I'm sorry, there isn't any excuse - I don't care where your from, what crappy college you're going to, it doesn't matter. If you lag, to the point where the ENTIRE tw community has a problem with it (BrokenFist, dald, Stayon) sit in spec and shut up. Nothing personal, I'm just tired of it.
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• I personally don't mind playing against players that have a high, steady ping. However..

When I play against someone who spikes and does 180 degree turns in an instant -- that is when I am worried and annoyed ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X