TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
    It's true, I really think we're past this now. It's 2008, if you lag, and have no way to fix it, F U C K you. Sit in spec and watch twl. There was once a time, where the majority of the community had lag, or not so hot connections - understood, back then you needed to make acceptions. Now? I'm sorry, there isn't any excuse - I don't care where your from, what crappy college you're going to, it doesn't matter. If you lag, to the point where the ENTIRE tw community has a problem with it (BrokenFist, dald, Stayon) sit in spec and shut up. Nothing personal, I'm just tired of it.
    agreed it's enought if they ruin ?go base games :P
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

• very nice and big reply turban so im gonna do the same..but im just gonna say this so you can shut the fuck up..im pretty sure im going to play twl without the "lag" your talking about..you have no idea why I have it, you dont even know me..its just a matter of putting my computer into shape..the last 3 seasons of the 5 I played without lagging out and without anytype of lag..so the "crappy pc and crappy connection" doesnt apply because I play twl with 120 avg 170 to 190 high, and 0.1, a perfectly euro lag..and lets help you out..remember other portuguese players? I do and they had the same lag..and same lag problems I had..I actually know something about lag..as it fucked me over, in twl 7 and 8 and I lagged out like a fuk.

I dont like lag..and more importantly..I dont need lag to backup my semi good jav skill, and my twlb left corner map skills..but hey if you think im a cheater go ahead..I can help you more by saying, I was never banned for lag..I was never warned for lag..I had PL inside my pc when I was a laggot..want more?

Im going to play unless some magical portuguese ploss that stays around the border shows up..or even IF im really really wrong and I end up lagging out like you want me to..Ill just go play at a friends house that has my old ISP company until monts ago. I could of just shut the fucked up but its funny..how you and dald are trying to justify your lag..with the one I have now..what is going to happen when you wont have me to?

And since this is a twlb predictions thread..and eelam said I was "too nice :x" im gonna start with even though my squad prolly wants to beat the weaker pandora version..im actually wanting to destroy this self proclamed new twlb champions..thunder..you newbies wont even get close, most of you people talk talk talk and 0 action..I dont talk and I win.

And dwop, I think your mad at us for some reason, I do understand you tho..by the way please put those two fuks versus since they are as good or better then us..we will confirm that in the day.

Sao todos muito giros mas tao fracos.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

• If you can fix your lag that it doesn't spike as it does at the moment, then I am completely fine with you playing.. oh..

And just for your information, ?lag doesn't show all there is about your lag.

Will be fun season, though. Time will tell if you can play!

Adios.

EDIT: I never said you were a cheater. I just said that you look like one with that spiking of yours! =)
        Last edited by Turban; 11-27-2008, 11:45 AM. Reason: Read the EDIT: -part

Comment

• = )
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

• I haven't been able to play any TWD games for 3 days now.
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I havent been able to play on a real comp with a somewhat decent keyboard for 3 months. wanna fight da1?
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                And dwop, I think your mad at us for some reason, I do understand you tho..by the way please put those two fuks versus since they are as good or better then us..we will confirm that in the day.

what kinda nerd plays their top line in pre season? u some kinda nerd, stayon??
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  what kinda nerd plays their top line in pre season? u some kinda nerd, stayon??
                  you ll since you dont have any depth and i dunno if you have any top line lolz
                  1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

• I think stayon meant when TWL starts.. not pre-season.. but.. WHO KNOWS!!

See you in the playoffs. =)

Comment

• dwop I wasnt talking about preseason and I dont mind losing in preseason, or even to lose some games during regular, so we dont get a bye and have fun on that mini tourny to fuck someone else 8D
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• re

pirates gonna go 2-5 this season sorry! wont make playoffs!
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• pfft. eelam is just so upset that after all his begging and sucking up, hercules still wouldnt let him rejoin pirates. grudges are bad llama!

Comment

very nice and big reply turban so im gonna do the same..but im just gonna say this so you can shut the fuck up..im pretty sure im going to play twl without the "lag" your talking about..you have no idea why I have it, you dont even know me..its just a matter of putting my computer into shape..the last 3 seasons of the 5 I played without lagging out and without anytype of lag..so the "crappy pc and crappy connection" doesnt apply because I play twl with 120 avg 170 to 190 high, and 0.1, a perfectly euro lag..and lets help you out..remember other portuguese players? I do and they had the same lag..and same lag problems I had..I actually know something about lag..as it fucked me over, in twl 7 and 8 and I lagged out like a fuk.

I dont like lag..and more importantly..I dont need lag to backup my semi good jav skill, and my twlb left corner map skills..but hey if you think im a cheater go ahead..I can help you more by saying, I was never banned for lag..I was never warned for lag..I had PL inside my pc when I was a laggot..want more?

Im going to play unless some magical portuguese ploss that stays around the border shows up..or even IF im really really wrong and I end up lagging out like you want me to..Ill just go play at a friends house that has my old ISP company until monts ago. I could of just shut the fucked up but its funny..how you and dald are trying to justify your lag..with the one I have now..what is going to happen when you wont have me to?

And since this is a twlb predictions thread..and eelam said I was "too nice :x" im gonna start with even though my squad prolly wants to beat the weaker pandora version..im actually wanting to destroy this self proclamed new twlb champions..thunder..you newbies wont even get close, most of you people talk talk talk and 0 action..I dont talk and I win.

if u dont talk how come u post this much wiords

EDIT: p.s. plz don't spike thru under or kian and dumbwin might spam out
                            Last edited by Daldur; 11-28-2008, 12:42 AM.
                            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• I was replying in a decent way for a change to turban..and no you dont hear me trashing your squad in every arena like you do nor saying im gonna win twlb..all you heard is that I want to play your squad more then pandora, the "talk talk talk" isnt about replying on forums. oh and you should worry about your lag..I wont spike relax. oh and "dicewave" the term you invented..I rather have em 100 hundred times more then someone like you..who does 0 and used to suck my balls with massive pms. but hey who am I? your judgement is obviously superior..no wonder your going to win twlb = )
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

I was replying in a decent way for a change to turban..and no you dont hear me trashing your squad in every arena like you do nor saying im gonna win twlb..all you heard is that I want to play your squad more then pandora, the "talk talk talk" isnt about replying on forums. oh and you should worry about your lag..I wont spike relax. oh and "dicewave" the term you invented..I rather have em 100 hundred times more then someone like you..who does 0 and used to suck my balls with massive pms. but hey who am I? your judgement is obviously superior..no wonder your going to win twlb = )
                                Okay so you've stated you can play TWL at a friends where there is no lag. Good. Go play there, sure he/she wouldn't mind once a week. You get a clean twl game - we get less lag, everybody wins.
                                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                                X