Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
      I was replying in a decent way for a change to turban..and no you dont hear me trashing your squad in every arena like you do nor saying im gonna win twlb..all you heard is that I want to play your squad more then pandora, the "talk talk talk" isnt about replying on forums. oh and you should worry about your lag..I wont spike relax. oh and "dicewave" the term you invented..I rather have em 100 hundred times more then someone like you..who does 0 and used to suck my balls with massive pms. but hey who am I? your judgement is obviously superior..no wonder your going to win twlb = )
      with quicksand gone and all there needs to be ppl who talk trash otherwise this zone is borin.

fun fun ;d

edit: dont take it personally stay. but its no fun makin fun of squads other than dice coz they dont retaliate lol
      1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
      1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• was just trying to be honest and explain something, im not taking it personally lol, and im trying to follow eelam's advice!

and knockers I said Im going to play at home..and who are you? pirates bench manager? you seem to suffer that symptom called "get in good squad, means I can talk", you just seemed like such a big boy with that reply, I should calm down and shut up since your here now :/
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

• then don't make fun of them

never understood the obsession some people have with having a 'bad guy' to yell at. then again most people who play subspace are eleven years old or something I guess
          dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

• if either one of you manages to stay in a game this season, the new rules will be labeled completely useless.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
              was just trying to be honest and explain something, im not taking it personally lol, and im trying to follow eelam's advice!

and knockers I said Im going to play at home..and who are you? pirates bench manager? you seem to suffer that symptom called "get in good squad, means I can talk"
              bench manager, not a bad title. I talk regardless of my squad because I've been here half my life. The great thing about talking, is you can do it without needing to be 'elite'. Suffer? I'm not suffering from shit, I'm enjoying Pirates, and I'm pretty sure they must like having me aboard - or I'm entertaining enough to be tolerable. Either way, doesn't really matter to me. My point was simple and non-confrontational. If you've found a way to play without lag, you should do so. You've said yourself it's no problem, but yet you're insisting on using your own computer? While I understand you'd RATHER play at home, I don't see why you should be allowed to play with lag that you yourself have volunteered a way to play without. Lag that obviously has an effect on your gameplay.

Stayon, I'll talk if I'm on Pirates, Ossify, or any other squad. I like talking. It's enjoyable for me. Me and you - we should try it sometime. Have a conversation sort of thing you know? They can be pretty bad ass sometimes, especially if I've drank this much coffee. We could get Centurion04 or Jack or Jason if he gets online in on it - cool people to talk with. Oh, and I do plan to get super elite at one point and shock the shit outta all of you - can't wait! B)
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• man..thanks tamil, im having fun = )

first, Knockers, I said IF even after I fix my pc I lagout, then I need to shut up, and play at a friends. and you can obviously talk lol!

Lag.com I dont think you are understanding my posts, and I didnt understand yours quite well, so to clarify..im just trying to have fun by trashing a bit, but I know now why I never do it, you get 300 people comming from left and right, like true forum passionates (aims at the moderator) and im 21 I have college and a part-time, im not 11.

and PH..with the lag you have..getting bullets on your ship then bombing is kinda weird or is it not?
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

• Actually I have to agree with Stayon about PH (and there are other sharks like him) eating a bullet or two then instantly bombing. =P

Kind of annoying.

Comment

• Usually these "predictions" turn to trash threads in page 2. We got in page 3! Congrats.

Let the flaming continue!
                    -Kawrae

Comment

• back to predictions:

thunder/dice in finals
                      mainliner/spastic/penetrate battling for 3rd place
                      1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                      1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Psst.. Let me edit that one for you, daldur.

Playoff Squadrons:

Mainliner, Dice, Pirates, Spastic / Penetrate -> Thunder out!

=D

Comment

• i think itll come down to mainliner/dice in finals. not trying to be egotistical, but the other squads just dont have the spider power that us and dice have. i can see thunder being 3rd or 4th, not in finals though. eelam just cant carry 4 other spiders! well maybe he can, hes pretty godly. GO EELAM :wub:

Comment

• Dice will take the twlb title and thunder will take the title for being the most annoying squad who gets all their members to post super gay responses on forums (aka disoblige's title from last year).
                            Dice
                            TWLB Champions Season 8
                            TWLJ Champions Season 8
                            TWLB Champions Season 10
                            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• a2m loves me
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                                Dice will take the twlb title and thunder will take the title for being the most annoying squad who gets all their members to post super gay responses on forums (aka disoblige's title from last year).
                                I won a title last year.... wooot, jippiekajeej maltdafucker

With the new TWL rule I can see some of your 'better' players in spec...
                                And it's dumb to say you are just gonna win TWLB, cause it's not that simple... sure you are able to win it and you can win it, but it's not like you're going to just because you say so or because you did the last 2 seasons...
                                All I see is that other basing squads have more depth now and have gotten better the past year, so it will only be harder for you to prolongue your title, eventhough that is very well a good possibillity...

and the only thing I can remember we've whined about is a 4 spider limit, and just because you disagree with that, you think we're annoying fucks... Maybe because you don't wanna impose a 4 spider limit you are the annoying fuck... Now go back to your cave giving mm89 a sponge bath.
                                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X