Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
    I won a title last year.... wooot, jippiekajeej maltdafucker

With the new TWL rule I can see some of your 'better' players in spec...
    And it's dumb to say you are just gonna win TWLB, cause it's not that simple... sure you are able to win it and you can win it, but it's not like you're going to just because you say so or because you did the last 2 seasons...
    All I see is that other basing squads have more depth now and have gotten better the past year, so it will only be harder for you to prolongue your title, eventhough that is very well a good possibillity...

and the only thing I can remember we've whined about is a 4 spider limit, and just because you disagree with that, you think we're annoying fucks... Maybe because you don't wanna impose a 4 spider limit you are the annoying fuck... Now go back to your cave giving mm89 a sponge bath.
    Ironic that coming out of a guy that used a username called: C0ckthrobbing Queen. Fuckin FAGGOT.
    Dald: King of Rohan is going to fukin massacre your pos country and you'll die, which will get rid of aussie lag.
    Turban: Why dont you just get runned over by a goddamn bus, holy shit, your seriously 1 annoying fuck, I dont even know why a useless choking horrific atrotious jav like you is even allowed to enter this "TWLB THREAD"
    Dreamwin: Is going to choke because his port over the flag pubbing Plade trick isnt going to work.
    Knockers: Just get raped by a chupacabra on fire. Cause everything you speak is "........"
    Pjotter: Your seriously the most goddamn ANNYOYING FUCKHEAD to have ever hit this zone
    and last but not least:
    Stayon: get eaten by the lochness monster

k thx
    afk

oh and p.s: thunder gonna lose to ml cuz they suck.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Time for the lamest comeback in subspace history..

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!?"

Actually -- I am a baser nowadays (kind of.. since I suck so fucking bad in jav, and have for the past 2-3 years) so why wouldn't I be allowed to give my opinion in the TWLB prediction thread?

Zzzz. Oh, and I do know that I am a fucking annoying personality, I wonder when I'll get hit by the axe (or should I say machete) of Hercules.

Comment

• Nothing against you Stayon (you hardly say anything ingame anyway). I just don't like the obsession most people on this game have with mocking other squads/people. The only people I take the piss out of are my own squad and myself, heh. I still watch matches/whatever to see skill/interesting tactics (sort of lacking lately), not because some loudmouth has been talking shit.

Oh and I'm TildeStar ingame just in case you didn't know already
        dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
          i think itll come down to mainliner/dice in finals. not trying to be egotistical, but the other squads just dont have the spider power that us and dice have. i can see thunder being 3rd or 4th, not in finals though.
          eelam just cant carry 4 other spiders! well maybe he can, hes pretty godly. GO EELAM :wub:

1. Spastic has Domi Jamal and Schope
          2.If i remember correctly, Eelam negged in spider last lb game
          3. renzi> if they put me in that last lb game instead of Eelam we would of won twl.
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• fake quotes df! k but eelam was sucking in 2nd round in finals and i wasnt when i got subbed in. so im not saying we wouldve won, just woulda had a stronger spider instead of how eelam was atm. BUT YES LLAMA IS GOD :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
              yo dawg? don't make me get MAISOUL/PUB to ip hack ur mexican ass
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                I won a title last year.... wooot, jippiekajeej maltdafucker

With the new TWL rule I can see some of your 'better' players in spec...
                And it's dumb to say you are just gonna win TWLB, cause it's not that simple... sure you are able to win it and you can win it, but it's not like you're going to just because you say so or because you did the last 2 seasons...
                All I see is that other basing squads have more depth now and have gotten better the past year, so it will only be harder for you to prolongue your title, eventhough that is very well a good possibillity...

and the only thing I can remember we've whined about is a 4 spider limit, and just because you disagree with that, you think we're annoying fucks... Maybe because you don't wanna impose a 4 spider limit you are the annoying fuck... Now go back to your cave giving mm89 a sponge bath.
                I thought call you guys gay and annoying was a compliment.... Guess I talk to da1 too much
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• re

you dont know what happened last sesoan in finals so dont talk, i negged at the very end trying to break into cram and only negged by what 2? LOL, and also renzi was supposed to spider last game, but got veto'd for being NEWB HAHAH LOVE U :P kidding! so stfu im still better than u ever will be in spider, their a reason why i can start in spider in ANY BASING SQUAD IN TW.

P.S. get good i 4got i can also start in LJ for any squad in TW hhihih plus ima better shark than u GET GOOD .
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• i see you talkin, but all i hear is ALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Comment

• sad..
                      ?
                      ¿

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                        Ironic that coming out of a guy that used a username called: C0ckthrobbing Queen. Fuckin FAGGOT.
                        Dald: King of Rohan is going to fukin massacre your pos country and you'll die, which will get rid of aussie lag.
                        Turban: Why dont you just get runned over by a goddamn bus, holy shit, your seriously 1 annoying fuck, I dont even know why a useless choking horrific atrotious jav like you is even allowed to enter this "TWLB THREAD"
                        Dreamwin: Is going to choke because his port over the flag pubbing Plade trick isnt going to work.
                        Knockers: Just get raped by a chupacabra on fire. Cause everything you speak is "........"
                        Pjotter: Your seriously the most goddamn ANNYOYING FUCKHEAD to have ever hit this zone
                        and last but not least:
                        Stayon: get eaten by the lochness monster

k thx
                        afk

Since I am clearly either not smart enough or just oblivious to something pretty obvious... either way, could you please explain to me what is ironic about my post in relation to the "c0ckthrobbing queen" username I used, because I am not getting it at all....

P.S. Who is efhat, if it's cripple I feel sad I responded to this, cause isn't he supposed to sit in his spot shooting strings of bullets...?

P.P.S. A2m+, you're only an mm89 head giver because you're not rooting for us again this year!....
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Just wanna point out I won TWLB 3 times without being called a laggot once. Pure skills right here, thanks.

Stayon, get good. If I showup sunday I'll let you spec me and show you what a real NON LAGGOT spider pilot is like.

Dwop? Dwop? Dwop? Please go and edit your post that the two nobody's you recruited on your squad are better than people from THE dice line. They are so bad I already forgot their names by the time I wrote this. Don't make a fool out of yourself, you know for a fact that isn't true, no way you can backup that statement. And nobody on these forums will back that up.
                          (hopefully jeens backs up it tho na mean, god I love his black ass)

And thunder members, or should I say thunder forums mascots, because you sure aren't good players in the game. Please, you all look as dumb as dwop did after he posted in this forums. What in the hell makes you think you guys have a chance to win TWLB? Please this is a serious question...I really want a legit answer besides "we own twbd ladder and that means we will own the twlb ladder"
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                          1:waven> is if im going to prison
                          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• meg meg meg? you forget you recruited your 3rd shark from BW. obviously BW members got alot to prove. so dont start runnin yo trap son :P both of our BW members got alot to prove, tahts what i intend on letting them do. and i know downfall or w/e his name is, is gonna get alot of starts because ?find cig smoke. and cig/a2m havent sharked together since like last TWL. and i dont care who you are, its not the same when you come back from inactiveness. sooooo shut your mouth

o and PS: makin cripple (C) was probably the most desperate move i've seen by you LOL. good game.
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• a2m loves me
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• having depth is bullshit man

so what if mainliner has three string basing tiers in their one squad? they can only play 8 at a time. (unless they change it to 20v20)

edit:

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                                o and PS: makin cripple (C) was probably the most desperate move i've seen by you LOL. good game.
                                he wouldn't have joined back otherwise. (unless he got payed w/e amount of money)

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                                And thunder members, or should I say thunder forums mascots, because you sure aren't good players in the game. Please, you all look as dumb as dwop did after he posted in this forums. What in the hell makes you think you guys have a chance to win TWLB? Please this is a serious question...I really want a legit answer besides "we own twbd ladder and that means we will own the twlb ladder"
                                lookin dumb on forums damn im cut real deep
                                Last edited by Daldur; 11-29-2008, 09:11 AM.
                                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
                                X