No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think diso might do pretty good, if our caps play the right lineup.

trying to change the subject of discussion here
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• i think diso has a chance yea ur right. addition of spikey in spider, kawrae in terr should do wonders (though you both inactive fuks)
      1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
      1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• No way man, we suck... We were never good and aren't gonna do good now, especially with this new rule in effect that will majorly screw our butts...
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• You guys all suck. grand is here to show you guys whats up this twlb season
          1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
          1:megaman89> made my gf emo
          1:requiem> LOL
          1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
          1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
          1:megaman89> jesus fuk
          1:Chief Utsav> this is me
          1:Chief Utsav> caring
          1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
          1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
          1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
          1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Grandpastahs ftw yo
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by Daldur View Post
              having depth is bullshit man
              Having depth is the reason we won TWLB season 8 and NOT having depth is the reason we lost TWLB season 9
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                Having depth is the reason we won TWLB season 8 and NOT having depth is the reason we lost TWLB season 9
                having 1 backup terr, 2 backup sharks and 3 backup spiders is depth...
                Having 3 entire active and good basing lines that could all solely compete is just ridiculous, eventhough I don't think ML does, although they do think that themselfs...
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• i'd say depth is the best thing thunder has going for them.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Thunder has best shark depth outta all. Their major +.

edit: I think pirates/disoblige need to be re-evaluated with their new additions (but more disoblige than pirates). Now that Disoblige got a nice spid addition Spikey, and a terr kawrae (which they've needed) and Pirates got zizu a very nice terrier but they've got scoop so only positive thing their is he's stealing him so another squad can't use him. and they got Havu who is also a nice spider (raped cup finals).
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                      Thunder has best shark depth outta all. Their major +.

edit: I think pirates/disoblige need to be re-evaluated with their new additions (but more disoblige than pirates). Now that Disoblige got a nice spid addition Spikey, and a terr kawrae (which they've needed) and Pirates got zizu a very nice terrier but they've got scoop so only positive thing their is he's stealing him so another squad can't use him. and they got Havu who is also a nice spider (raped cup finals).
                      zizu is a better terr than scoop, and even if they decide to terr scoop, zizu is a better spider than most of pirates' spiders.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• *ahem*

Back to the predictions! =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          meg meg meg? you forget you recruited your 3rd shark from BW. obviously BW members got alot to prove. so dont start runnin yo trap son :P both of our BW members got alot to prove, tahts what i intend on letting them do. and i know downfall or w/e his name is, is gonna get alot of starts because ?find cig smoke. and cig/a2m havent sharked together since like last TWL. and i dont care who you are, its not the same when you come back from inactiveness. sooooo shut your mouth

o and PS: makin cripple (C) was probably the most desperate move i've seen by you LOL. good game.
                          Same thing goes for you Herc, why in the hell would you cap a down syndromed cap like dwop?
                          last time I remembered all the squads he capped went uh "........"
                          and third, dwop, i'm gonna win lb with a cap next to my name while you can sit in losers bracket playing detroit as your starting terr
                          gg newbie afk
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• poo
                            Last edited by renzi; 11-29-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                              *ahem*

Back to the predictions! =D
                              i predict that everyone except me will spontaneously combust due to their bad attitudes toward eachother, thus resulting in no TWL and i win. shayde wins too

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                                Same thing goes for you Herc, why in the hell would you cap a down syndromed cap like dwop?
                                last time I remembered all the squads he capped went uh "........"
                                and third, dwop, i'm gonna win lb with a cap next to my name while you can sit in losers bracket playing detroit as your starting terr
                                gg newbie afk
                                i actually lol'd at this.
                                all of TW knows meg gave you cap to keep his sidekick next to his.....side.
                                it would have been different if you were made cap earlier so you could actually contribute some recruits to dice. instead of basically being 'ignited' and 'paid' off to stay. You only accepted (C)? i would have gone for more.
                                zidane> big play
                                Omega Red> dwop sick
                                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
                                X