TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
    Love being underrated :P even if it is my first twl .
    LOL
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by KiAN View Post
      LOL
      Originally posted by Efhat View Post
      Do you ever wonder what it would be like to go out with a girl that isnt triple your weight?

1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• kian heard your dating shamu's sister
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
          kian heard your dating shamu's sister
          loool here...
          Last edited by renzi; 11-30-2008, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Spikey's predictions!

I'm just going to write the lineups of top 5 squads and the lineups I would play with during this season of TWL.

From the top:

Dice - Terr: Only a few choices here, either the chieftain or the notorius cape
            Sharks: a2m, ciggy, paska and the newest brainwave stars, Midoent and downfall, Not sure how the brainwavers will fit in with dice's gamestyle.
            Spiders: The usual, Stayon cripple megaman89 jrahen paska would be my choice. They got alot of depth in the spider section with alot of other capable killing machines.

Mainliner
            : Terr: I would either play Mikkiz or Tim, though wicked baser could also manage behind mainliner's strong spiderline.

Sharks: No challenge here, Apocalypse WoW! and Vatican assassin together are one of the best sharkpairs around right now.

Spiders: Hard picks to make for the caps, since alot of their TWL worthy spiders are going to hit the bench this season. Hard. Anyways, my choice of spiders to play along with would be Sarger, Brethal , Wheen, Zung, Xvr. These are the spids I would most rather play with, so don't flame me for the picks :turned:

Thunder: Terr: They're probably going to terr Dreamwin, But I would pick menelvagor. Same here, a solid team can always carry a terr that isn't that awesome.

Sharks:: PaulOakenFold, Dald (if he's not lagging too much), Menelvagor (also), fizzy never gets rusty, and i'm sure regency or hellkite would also be up for this job. Hard to tell, haven't really had an insight of any of these lineups haha.

Spiders:
            Eelam, Pub, Ease, Burnt, Cremation is the lineup i'd pick, although there are many other fighters who will most likely play. I still think this is the best line I could gather up from their current roster.I don't know if Blasphemy is necromotic, if so, he's definately in for cremation :P

Pirates:Terr: Zizu. End of story. I see no point terring anyone else since he, is at this moment, the best active terrier in trenchwars. Scoop is a good backup, but i think zizu should do the job. Pirates might do a bit better, assuming they bench some of their new basing recruits and let experience handle it. Of course, zizu's computer will break in the playoff's at the latest and Hercules will terr them to victory.

Sharks: Mattey, Dwopple, Knockers, Hercules. Make your picks, i'd trust my miserable spiderlife in their hands.

Spiders: In my opinion, this is the part where everything can go wrong for pirates. Cutting the bullshit and presenting my lineup of Havu, Mömmöm God, poxy, lionheart and turban/Deprecate/lockdown/gazo. Sorry if i couldnt think of more spids, i'm high and its 3 am.

BasingCrew:
            Terr: Guess they're terring JeBu. It's a no-brainer.

Sharks:NL>Trigger, And whoever happens to be online at the right time. If Herik was active, he would definately help them alot. I don't know, i just have a feeling BC will do ok this season.

Spiders: Trouper, Rauta , Leitz , Beast of the East and Sumpson. Pretty solid line if everyone shows. I'm pretty sure they won't, but if they do.. they could do ok. Alot of depth also within BC, but most of their spids lack TWL experience or experience from so called "big games".

My predictions end here, possibly posting something on other squads tomorrow. 'Till then, toodles
            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
              LOL. I think that's the new animal they were talking about making in a lab. Whale and Hippo mix

Comment

LOL. I think that's the new animal they were talking about making in a lab. Whale and Hippo mix
                looks like cig smoke's sis. bones too big.
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

kian heard your dating shamu's sister

loool

Kian> :angry:
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• cripple> 1:megaman89> kian in the seaworld tank or what

lol that made me laugh irl!

theres its chin's twin brother if any of you are interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                      1) Domi is still located on our roster and squadjoined, so please shut your mouth.

2) While tj, gm, df, and ffe may have breakout seasons this year to prove their so-called eliteness and respectability (I highly doubt they will come anywhere close to those whom I consider elite in basing, but maybe 2 of them will become on the respectable level) they are not as of now, so shut your mouth a 2nd time.

3) Hop more newbie faggot. Shut your mouth a 3rd time.

4) Can you please type a post in coherent english? You are planning on going to college and all right? You kinda have to be able to construct a proper sentence there. Shut your mouth once more for safety's sake.
                      1) What if I'm too lazy to take my time into typing an essay form lecture on a 3d spaceship game forum, so instead I type in a non-caring mood/way because I seriously dont want to waste more seconds of my life typing like this, to prove you wrong, Mr.
                      2) Fu.
                      3) UM > Washington State
                      And last but not least, I'll be glad raping you in under because I'm going to embarass you more then Kian's gf.

Oh and P.S; Your a FAGGOT

Oh and P.S v2; (I'm not done yet) Atleast by the end of this season, TJ, FFe, Downfall will have titles while your still sitting afk in ?go twbd, newbie. So please, why dont you shut your mouth for once, for gods sake, and work on your rankings in Distention, faggot. Because your implements into this seriously has nothing to do with what I was referring to, but since you want to Highlight MY opinions, then I'll do as to you. And last time I remember, BW has been more productive then Spastic, and, FFE is more productive then you in under.
                      Any questions? Didnt think so
                      Afk
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• ooo crip. i want to cradle your balls, stroke your poll, and swallow the gravy <_<

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          meg meg meg? you forget you recruited your 3rd shark from BW. obviously BW members got alot to prove. so dont start runnin yo trap son :P both of our BW members got alot to prove, tahts what i intend on letting them do. and i know downfall or w/e his name is, is gonna get alot of starts because ?find cig smoke. and cig/a2m havent sharked together since like last TWL. and i dont care who you are, its not the same when you come back from inactiveness. sooooo shut your mouth

o and PS: makin cripple (C) was probably the most desperate move i've seen by you LOL. good game.
                          yo mofo u listen rite here rite now i been on 3 days str8 rdy to fukin own. Dont u listen when i said months ago i'll be here for TWL, jesus do u think mega is stupid and realy relies on these noob guys to shark with a2m, lets be real. I'll show to most games, and ill show to every playoff game, and like puta says, now i have some reason too. b4 it was so pandora cant win LB, now it is so thunder cant win.

Royst i think it was: Fuk u sayin a2m carryin the sharks, that mother fuker been ridin my bak since shriek and takin credit because he sucks good dick. fuk u a2m, almost hate u more then chief.

For the record, our sharks never changed since season 8. I'v always been around, and if needed i'll be here for eggy or cape. They know it. Last season dwop was round, and i personaly had faith that i didnt need to show and dwop could carry his own, afterall, even now if he wont admit it, i did help train this mother fuker years ago.

oh ya dwop bak to u... for the record, i think myself and a2m could come back after 10 years, and still be the best shark pair and by a fairly decent margin.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• competition gonna be mad crazy in 10 years
                            Originally posted by paradise!
                            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                            1:Reaver> HALP
                            1:Reaver> HELELP
                            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                              yo mofo u listen rite here rite now i been on 3 days str8 rdy to fukin own. Dont u listen when i said months ago i'll be here for TWL, jesus do u think mega is stupid and realy relies on these noob guys to shark with a2m, lets be real. I'll show to most games, and ill show to every playoff game, and like puta says, now i have some reason too. b4 it was so pandora cant win LB, now it is so thunder cant win.

Royst i think it was: Fuk u sayin a2m carryin the sharks, that mother fuker been ridin my bak since shriek and takin credit because he sucks good dick. fuk u a2m, almost hate u more then chief.

For the record, our sharks never changed since season 8. I'v always been around, and if needed i'll be here for eggy or cape. They know it. Last season dwop was round, and i personaly had faith that i didnt need to show and dwop could carry his own, afterall, even now if he wont admit it, i did help train this mother fuker years ago.

oh ya dwop bak to u... for the record, i think myself and a2m could come back after 10 years, and still be the best shark pair and by a fairly decent margin.
                              real talk right here. real mother fuckin talk

Comment

• those pics made the thread worthwhile, thanks renzi/kian.
                                ?
                                ¿

Comment

Working...
                                X