X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by concealed View Post

this is renzi, flexin for the ladies
    ummm
    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• ill sign autographs later

Comment

• heres another!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daldur View Post
          ur a fuckin idiot and was goin to ban me for havin aussie lag
          LOL
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• heres conc, showin off his chucks

Comment

• that pic of megaman being younger reminds me of spock!
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• More pics please, they're funny....

If you're calling each other out on pictures taken of each other atleast have the common decency to make funny comments on them instead of this shitfest...
                When commenting on other ppls pictures atleast be a man and post a picture of yourself, but you wont because you're afraid of being ridiculed and therefor all you non picture of yourself posting faggots you're a bunch of sissies!!!!
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                  More pics please, they're funny....

If you're calling each other out on pictures taken of each other atleast have the common decency to make funny comments on them instead of this shitfest...
                  When commenting on other ppls pictures atleast be a man and post a picture of yourself, but you wont because you're afraid of being ridiculed and therefor all you non picture of yourself posting faggots you're a bunch of sissies!!!!

i put another pic of myself

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                    More pics please, they're funny....

wheres ur picture?????
                    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daldur
                      ur a fuckin idiot and was goin to ban me for havin aussie lag
                      Wasn't going to ban you, just made you spec from your JD because you're like Necromotic's loud little brother. Suck a dick or keep your hands occupied with some other faggoty action, because you are a faggot.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Ive always loved your sig veh
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• abbot pretty much looks like mickey mouse
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• wow can you at least put a picture up of me when I'm not drunk and sweating like a pig or from when I was not 16 years old. Eelam stalks my facebook so you can ask him for more.

Back to the topic. Kian I feel bad for you and I know this high maintenance chick is costing you loads of cash. But I got this coupon book like 2 days ago from my sister who's selling it for her school and there are a shitload of buy 1 get 1 free meals for Old Country Buffet if you'd like em lemme know bro. real talk holla phiz
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by schope View Post
                              abbot pretty much looks like mickey mouse
                              but i have an excuse, im jewish and my nose is messed up from when i broke it! :fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by concealed View Post
                                wheres ur picture?????

There is one, like 1 or 2 year olds though... only one I have currently up somewhere, but what's the use of it anyways? It's not like any of us would care about comments made on their pics, or they got some real selfesteem issues that they need approval from people on these forums...
                                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X