No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and btw i need help. my balls smell like peppermints and idk why. crips mom was wearing a cherry lipstick, not wintergreen o.O

Comment

• its been a month ago, but i felt like sharing this picture
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
        Thank you, Wax.

Mainliner might be a bit overrated -- but you can say the same thing about Dice, especially when most of Dices starters have lag problems (SPIKE Med).

Perhaps Megaman89 can spend his poker winnings (72 dollars) to upgrade your players computers so they won't lagout for SPIKE Med.

:fear:
        Dude what the fuck is your problem with dice? Theres so many laggots to attack like Brokenfist and DALD (this guy also shit talks,has an ego along with being a laggy fuck) so why do u choose Stayon dont think the guy has ever done anything to u. Its like ur trying ur fukn life out to talk to the guy. Stayons played with dice regular season, playoffs and finals for many seasons and he's gonna do it this season and fuk ur squad up. So get off his nuts and move on with ur life.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
          Dude what the fuck is your problem with dice? Theres so many laggots to attack like Brokenfist and DALD (this guy also shit talks,has an ego along with being a laggy fuck) so why do u choose Stayon dont think the guy has ever done anything to u. Its like ur trying ur fukn life out to talk to the guy. Stayons played with dice regular season, playoffs and finals for many seasons and he's gonna do it this season and fuk ur squad up. So get off his nuts and move on with ur life.
          First off, stfu newbie. Second, wasnt stayon too laggy with the new lag limits or was that a one time thing. Either way I have no problem with stayon but as for you stfu have you even played twl before?
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• this thread is gr8,

duel pasta looking like a charmer, as always
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
              wow can you at least put a picture up of me when I'm not drunk and sweating like a pig or from when I was not 16 years old. Eelam stalks my facebook so you can ask him for more.

Back to the topic. Kian I feel bad for you and I know this high maintenance chick is costing you loads of cash. But I got this coupon book like 2 days ago from my sister who's selling it for her school and there are a shitload of buy 1 get 1 free meals for Old Country Buffet if you'd like em lemme know bro. real talk holla phiz
              rofl

Originally posted by Singer View Post
              fuck these ego predictions from thunder players rating themselves #1 everytime

keep making fun of people's pics, thats a better read
              it's only dald/dreamwin/kian

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              First off, stfu newbie. Second, wasnt stayon too laggy with the new lag limits or was that a one time thing. Either way I have no problem with stayon but as for you stfu have you even played twl before?

downfall? u gonna take dat?
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
                i dont get this whole "mainliner is overrated" thing. our line is basically just pandora - eelam but + shayde, brethal, and cranium. so shouldnt people just expect the same thing pandora gave (except hopefully an lb win this time!B) ) plus more?
                - tim, legionair

+ wicked baser, wz, mikkiz (three good terrs, but far from twl terrs)

you've got some holes in your roster, certainly not in spider, but other places.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• ^ man's got a point

not too worried about loss of legionair, but our lack of a competent terr is definitely gonna be a problem
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• man fuken fuk
                    dik suk fuk luk?
                    lolzk.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                      man fuken fuk
                      dik suk fuk luk?
                      lolzk.
                      that's how diso trashtalks

Comment

• Originally posted by Flub View Post
                        that's how diso trashtalks
                        oh fucking gayass flaming homosexual cockthrobbing penislover shut up before we make you eat dick and enjoy it
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                          i thought this was megaman89?
                          i thought mm89 was black?

Comment

• Originally posted by concealed View Post
                            ^ man's got a point

not too worried about loss of legionair, but our lack of a competent terr is definitely gonna be a problem
                            I'll join ya.

Wait a sec, oh terr.. nvm.
                            -Kawrae

Comment

• Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                              i thought mm89 was black?
                              hah, shiiit
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• You shouldn't listen to whatever guys like kina or dumbwin have to say about TWL. They both suck and dont know shit about leagues.

And yeah, Thunder does suck in every league. Don't expect us to make playoffs in any league!

PS: Love you megamanz !!
                                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                                1:Vitja> afk
                                1:Underground> haha vit
                                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                                X