TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
    Dude what the fuck is your problem with dice? Theres so many laggots to attack like Brokenfist and DALD (this guy also shit talks,has an ego along with being a laggy fuck) so why do u choose Stayon dont think the guy has ever done anything to u. Its like ur trying ur fukn life out to talk to the guy. Stayons played with dice regular season, playoffs and finals for many seasons and he's gonna do it this season and fuk ur squad up. So get off his nuts and move on with ur life.
    I could have picked a squad like Disoblige, but I do not like the attitude and immature players of Dice. That is why I am using your squad as an example. Not to mention that Dice has a bunch of players that have a lot of lag, thus making them an excellent squad to have as an example.

Pretty sure that most of you guys know this; in the past few years everyone has been calling me a laggot, reporting me and I have been specced from the game, forced to be subbed and warned more times than I can remember. Infact, I have even been banned for lagging when I couldn't do anything to fix that. Fair enough? Hah, you wish.

Please tell me why can't I report and whine if they are spiking, thus giving them a clear have an advantage over others? Why? Because I intend to do that everytime I see a player who is spiking like mad or just looks suspicious with eating bombs and bullets (which reminds me of myself back in the days).

NOTE: Everyone as everyone including my squadmates & captains in the past squads.

There is only one reason why I do not care about Daldurs lag.. and that is because his lag is consistant, which basically means that his PING stays between 250-270ms instead of the PING jumping up and down like a kangaroo (how's Australia? I heard it's summer there!). You know what you could do? Instead of reporting him 5 to 10 times a TWD / TWL match, you could actually try and learn how to play against players like him. Trust me, it is not that hard.

Thank you Downfall for mentioning BrokenFist. He is a different case compared to Daldur. He has a HIGH PING and SPIKES a bit, thus making him a tough opponent to play against (and a very annoying one too). If he only were better.. Now what to do when someone like him plays? Simple answer:

Report him with ?cheater BrokenFist:What is he doing.

Now we get to the real problem. The players that have an old computer or are running VISTA with a bad computer. They have spikes which I find very annoying to play against that kind of players. They might do a 180 degree turn in an instant, eating a couple of bullets and bombing. And you can not forget to mention that the bomb may either appear instantly or 5 cm in front of the ship. Should that kind of players be allowed to play in TWL? In my honest opinion, they should not be playing in TWL as they have an advantage over others thanks to their spiking.. but I am not a TWL Operator so it is not my call.

Now it is TRIVIA TIME -- as some players think that I lag and cheat, eat bombs and do all kind of weird things!

QUESTION: Does Turban lag? Is he a cheater? Here's some data with information about him and his lag!

PLEASE NOTE: This has been taken when I've been online for 40 minutes, playing JavDuel, surfing in the internet and writing this forum post.

A squad captain & assistant can see these informations when you add a player to the game.

MatchBot22> Turban: PING Cur: 120ms Ave: 120ms Low: 120ms Hi: 160ms PLOSS S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0% S2CWeapons: 0.0%
    MatchBot22> ----------- SLOW S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0% SPIKE Med: 4.74 Count: 0

Not sure if I am allowed to post my TINFO, but I can tell you this much: It is steady and has almost no jumps.

Now it's time for the answer that you have been waiting for.. Could this be true?

CORRECT ANSWER: Nope, I do not lag like I did back in the days. This is pretty much the BEST LAG a Finn could get.

P.S.

I apoligize for any grammatical errors as English is not my strongest language.

P.P.S.

Don't take it personal if you think that I am attacking you or your squad. Long posts for the win!

:fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
      I apoligize for any grammatical errors as English is not my strongest language.
      Anyone whos seen you play scrabble knows this :wub:
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
        oh fucking gayass flaming homosexual cockthrobbing penislover shut up before we make you eat dick and enjoy it
        Yo. Dreamwin he's calling you out
        1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
        1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
        1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
        1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
        1:exquisite> like zzzzz
        1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
        1:exquisite> ya
        1:Ease> try skipping school
        1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
        1:Kian> LOL EASE
        1:Collusion> LOOL
        1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Thank you Downfall for mentioning BrokenFist. He is a different case compared to Daldur.
          no?
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
            no?
            Yes? Daldur doesn't spike. BrokenFist does. That is the difference, Mr. tank 10 bullets and bomb in Shark.

Comment

Daldur doesn't spike. BrokenFist does.
              no?
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Yes? Daldur doesn't spike. BrokenFist does. That is the difference, Mr. tank 10 bullets and bomb in Shark.
                Actually BF doesn't spike either... that's probably why ph is saying no...

In other words describing Daldur as a different case in comparison to Brokenfist is dumb because they are both the same lagwise...
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• DON'T WORRY GUYS! Stayon's just going to play at a friends house (translation: Stop the downloading)

And I personally think we should ban every Australian/NZL IP address. There are like less than 10 of you and most of you are annoying, ethnic cleanse the shit out of SS.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• lol
                    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Lol Veh

You going to take that dald?
                      1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                      1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                      1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                      1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                      1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                      1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                      1:exquisite> ya
                      1:Ease> try skipping school
                      1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                      1:Kian> LOL EASE
                      1:Collusion> LOOL
                      1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• ban the aussie fucks except m00tl@nd f@rmer...Who the fuck gets up at 6am to play a twl match ffs get a life .
                        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

• People that aren't babies and are able to start their day early maybe?

Throw this in trash talk for god's sake. The predictions have disappeared, a lot of TW obviously can't take predictions without turning it into garbage.

Comment

• turb you're kind of a fag hey
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• I really just wanted to post after PaulO, but might as well try to get this back on track since I'm here...

LB Champs - DicE .... Keep all your 2008 recruits in spec where they belong, and you will have no problem proving that you are still the team to beat

Runner Up - Mainliner .... Maindora has dominated TWD all year, and will be solid through TWL. I'm skeptical if they have what it takes to close the door on dice though.

3rd - Penetrate .... More than capable of creating quite a few upsets. Plenty of talent on the roster if used the right way.

4th - Diso .... Rainbow pride/euro lag will probably be enough to get you into playoffs, but no match for any team with a decent shark combination.

5th - Thunder .... Not entirely sure why they are expected to do so well. Way over rated if you ask me. Keep dreamwin and his undeserved ego in spec, you have a better chance with that baserman_x guy in terr. Feel free to prove me wrong, I just think you guys kinda suck at everything except LJ.

6th - Pirates .... I like seeing some no-names stepping it up on your roster. Knockers and Chuckle (lol) have the ability to clutch some games. Not really sure what else you have for basers though.

7th - Spastic .... I haven't been on spastic for a couple months now, but from what I can tell from the outside, the team cohesion is non existent. humid and 57 will camp their way to a loss, and jam/ph/stab will try to carry the team on their shoulders, and most likely not succeed.

8th - BasingCrew .... Any good spiders left on BC should probably hop to a decent basing squad before Hard Lock, because your sharks/terr are hopeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                                3rd - Penetrate ....
                                Wow penetrate will win 1 or 2 games this season.
                                2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                                2:renzi> lol no
                                2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X