No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizard Fuel leet at doing predictions as you can see, Evul. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      - tim, legionair

+ wicked baser, wz, mikkiz (three good terrs, but far from twl terrs)

you've got some holes in your roster, certainly not in spider, but other places.
      well tim is coming back after christmas so well have him then

Comment

• right because a year of inactivity won't affect his level of play at all. pfft.

evul reppin his squad with pride. i'm glad i've been able to turn one of the biggest neigh-sayers into a proud penetrate member. brah, didn't think it would work at first, but now i can't picture penetrate without you. to penetrate, to evul, and to gantz' triple crown!!
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
          6th - Pirates .... I like seeing some no-names stepping it up on your roster. Knockers and Chuckle (lol) have the ability to clutch some games. Not really sure what else you have for basers though.
          LOL I'VE MADE IT INTO TWLB PREDICTIONS
          EZ
          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

• I got to play dice in lb finals 3 seasons back after not playing all season. I think we lost, epic fail. Tim is going to need some practice. At least he is back with some games to play.

p.s. wow Evul will win 1 or 2 douchebag awards this season

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
              LOL I'VE MADE IT INTO TWLB PREDICTIONS
              EZ
              yo let's shark together next LB and rock that joint chuck B)
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                8th - BasingCrew .... Any good spiders left on BC should probably hop to a decent basing squad before Soft Lock, because your sharks/terr are hopeless.
                Just gonna fix this so everyone is clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  DON'T WORRY GUYS! Stayon's just going to play at a friends house (translation: Stop the downloading)

And I personally think we should ban every Australian/NZL IP address. There are like less than 10 of you and most of you are annoying, ethnic cleanse the shit out of SS.
                  i fear these words

maisoul/pub could get me at any second, plz don't mention it again
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    DON'T WORRY GUYS! Stayon's just going to play at a friends house (translation: Stop the downloading)

And I personally think we should ban every Australian/NZL IP address. There are like less than 10 of you and most of you are annoying, ethnic cleanse the shit out of SS.
                    Thats not a nice thing to say about me Vehicle!
                    PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                    Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      First off, stfu newbie. Second, wasnt stayon too laggy with the new lag limits or was that a one time thing. Either way I have no problem with stayon but as for you stfu have you even played twl before?
                      Ya this pubber newbie from brainwave who hasn't played twl and played for 2 years and is a shark just raped u in bd like 10 min before u posted. http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/89991206

4real. You haven't accomplished shit in twl so dont think fukn playing twl (because you played like 5 more years) makes you better than any1.

..Happy Draft :P ?

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                      - tim, legionair

+ wicked baser, wz, mikkiz (three good terrs, but far from twl terrs)

you've got some holes in your roster, certainly not in spider, but other places.
                      forgot these big ones + cranium + tsumetai

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      Don't take it personal if you think that I am attacking you or your squad. Long posts for the win!:fear:

Y'know i <3 u turban:wub:
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Ouch scoop... downfall'd
                        1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                        1:requiem> LOL
                        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                        1:Chief Utsav> caring
                        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by grand View Post
                          Ouch scoop... newbxownaged
                          fixed.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            Ya this pubber newbie from brainwave who hasn't played twl and played for 2 years and is a shark just raped u in bd like 10 min before u posted. http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/89991206

4real. You haven't accomplished shit in twl so dont think fukn playing twl (because you played like 5 more years) makes you better than any1.

..Happy Draft :P ?

forgot these big ones + cranium + tsumetai

Y'know i <3 u turban:wub:
                            scoop's a racist fuck who hits n run but why bring up twl reputation when you have a whopping 2 games under your belt. just because you're on dice gives you no right to run your mouth when you've accomplished jack shit. scoop's been around a while and can play two leagues decently (can he jav? i don't care really). what can you do? shark. what have you proved? you're good enough to start for a training squad. but i mean, if you raped him in bd like 10 min ago by all means, have at him.

?find tsumetai and cranium can suck my dick for all i care.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Vehicle I was on spastic with you, you saw me lagout when I had lag problems on season 7 and 8, did I look like I was downloading when ploss made me lagout?

and concerning now..just answer me this..either two things..Im really really a fucking dumb "cheater" like you are calling me..and im going to cheat during twd off season instead of twl where it really counts, that when twl gets here im going to lagout like an idiot and thus cant play? man cheaters always do this..or maybe Im pretty sure I see em cause imense forum threads about one squad is whinning to death about some player on the squad that beaten em..every year on playoffs. every year. did I ever was a cause of such things? no. so to clear it up for you..if I dont fix it, with what I have now I cant play twl and ill sit in spec and then you can shut the fuck up, be happy and worrying about getting good. now if I fix and play without lag at all..then you can spec me from your seat.
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                                Dude what the fuck is your problem with dice? Theres so many laggots to attack like Brokenfist and DALD (this guy also shit talks,has an ego along with being a laggy fuck) so why do u choose Stayon dont think the guy has ever done anything to u. Its like ur trying ur fukn life out to talk to the guy. Stayons played with dice regular season, playoffs and finals for many seasons and he's gonna do it this season and fuk ur squad up. So get off his nuts and move on with ur life.
                                y'd u put my name in caps son

edit:
                                Originally posted by KiAN View Post
                                Lol Veh

You going to take that dald?
                                no i dont care wut ppl say lmao
                                Last edited by Daldur; 12-04-2008, 03:14 AM.
                                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
                                X