Dice
    Sage
    BasingCrew
    Spastic
    Penetrate
    Brainwave
    Disoblige
    TeKs

11 solid basing squads, why limit it to 8?
    Pirates dying? not sure whats going on with them.
    TeKs is new, but with many league coordinators, they should be included.
    There is definitely 10 squads who can compete
    Pure basing squads that can compete well shouldn't be left out of TWL.
    Praise "Bob"

la música

Pirates are in a very good condition. Thank you
    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
      TeKs is new, but with many league coordinators, they should be included.
      that's great logic, let's set them up for another catastrophic 0-10 season.
      There is definitely 10 squads who can compete
      Pure basing squads that can compete well shouldn't be left out of TWL.
      disoblige, spastic and penetrate are all extremely inactive. that alone cuts it down to 8 "competitive" squads. you can safely remove teks and sage from that category, so we're down to 6.

just leave it at 8.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

ph;

Disoblge, and Penetrate have been playing a lot more recently. Spastic always gets inactive and finds their way into activity during TWLB. All squads regardless of how they appear right now will play every twlb game they have scheduled. I think there's enough reason to bump up the number of squads. I think teks and sage need to prove which one of them deserves to be in TWLB, fight it out during the cup. Penetrate and Brainwave have proven themselves to be two active basing squads however with the number of spots it's unclear whether we're going to get into TWLB.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          disoblige, spastic and penetrate are all extremely inactive. that alone cuts it down to 8 "competitive" squads. you can safely remove teks and sage from that category, so we're down to 6.

just leave it at 8.
          disoblige, spastic, and penetrate are pure basing squads who will be able to show 8 to every TWL game. There is no reason not to include them. and sage is pretty good since mambo dissolved
          Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Hey, we went 1-10!

Comment

better than juice
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

just 8, theres not enough competitive squads like in twld.
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                  just 8, theres not enough competitive squads like in twld.
                  there should be 8 in twld too
                  TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

keep it at 8 so qualifying isnt ez.
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

disoblige, spastic, and penetrate are pure basing squads who will be able to show 8 to every TWL game. There is no reason not to include them. and sage is pretty good since mambo dissolved
                      How can you call Disoblige a pure basingsquad....
                      Like 1/2 of the roster arent real basers...
                      Major Crisis

Comment

disoblige, spastic and penetrate are all extremely inactive.
                        Originally posted by TWD site TWBD ladder, sorted by number of games played
                        3. Penetrate 480 (games played)
                        Really?
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

their best line has almost no games together. so yes, really. i don't call 400+ training games with lower-caliber players "active" in terms of getting ready for twl.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

well.. in that case brainwave is inactive too :P
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Lol put Teks in over Rape? No offense, but you're out of your mind.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X