No announcement yet.

My TWl-D Predictions are as follows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TWl-D Predictions are as follows...

My top nine are as follows in numerical order:

1: Dice
    2: Thunder
    3: Heavy
    4: Quake
    5: Disoblige
    6: Pirates
    7: Sweet
    8: Rape
    9: Dynasty

dicE's Lineup : RaCka, Geio, Paska, Skepsis, Kyou, Raspi, Weaver, We have plenty of usefull warbirds this year. Who know's who will be granted a starting position, depends on how we all are playing at the time.

I feel that dicE poses the biggest threat this year. Just not a biased opinon , just through looking at majority of the TWD games have been played, and the lineups. Our teaming is pretty damn good. Granite we somtimes get overwhelmed by a rush and get discombobulated. It is bound to happen sometimes it's all about how you "adapt".

Thunder's Lineup : Baserman, Vitja, Ardour, Burnt, Black Ops. (sub : ease)

Thunder is basiclly the same as last year, very strong team and also very strong together for they have been together for a good amount of time. They play the mid range/ snipe game pretty darn well. They will be Playoff team for sure..

Heavy's Lineup : Vys, Izor, Apok, Annoyance, Bike

This is pretty self explanitory. A great list of players who all play the rushing game very well. Hopefully these guys all stick together, It would be good for competition of twl. Def a force to be reconed with. Izor will most likely lead the way for this squad.

Quake's Lineup : Reaver, Deez, Mega Newbie, War, Vash Sub (tntkilla)

Not a bad lineup at all has potential to be a top squad if they start teaming. Deez and Reaver will handle most of the carry games, while letting mega and vash take down some of the middle kills and snipes. Pretty decent in my eyes. Another potential top 5 candidate.

Ill finish later some other time, im short handed for time tonight. Lakers game is on. I just thought id add my two cents. Hopefully TWl is soon, were all patiently waiting !

There was already a thread for this.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

can we just post anyways? old school style! like we care about postcount wooooo!
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Why do people keep adding Vys onto the speculated lines? I've seen him on like 3 different squads's potential rosters. Just leave him off altogether and add those people who actually stay on a squad for more than 2 days at a time.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post

Granite
          Never thought I'd see this word on the trench wars forums. But here it is, here is the word.

Comment

granite, it is hard to distinguish earth's most common rock sometimes
            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
              granite, it is hard to distinguish earth's most common rock sometimes
              I thought about calling him out on that. :turned:
              Last edited by Scoop; 10-30-2008, 12:47 AM.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                Never thought I'd see this word on the trench wars forums. But here it is, here is the word.
                hahaha

granite!!!! same thing as granted, right?!?!?!? :bigups:
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                X