• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe ok stargazer.

using wireless = 100 day ban
    trying to cheat into twl = nothing happends

:wub: staff
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

maybe i missed a thread or something a long time ago, but anyways. ive heard alot of ish about twd cup or what not. can anyone clear something up for me. WHAT THE FUQ IS TWD CUP! kthx lol <333
      1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
      1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
      1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
      1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
      1:exquisite> like zzzzz
      1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
      1:exquisite> ya
      1:Ease> try skipping school
      1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
      1:Kian> LOL EASE
      1:Collusion> LOOL
      1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
        hehe ok stargazer.

This

Edit: Poor bosshawk and War Angels
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
          hmm, first weekend of twl is december 6th-7th, then the second week, and then the third week takes us to the 20th-21st. are we even going to have twl on those days? just curious considering it's pretty close to christmas, i know last year we didn't play on the 22nd or 23rd or whatever. i'm expecting we'll get the 27th-28th off for sure seeing as a lot of people will be on christmas holidays. will we get january 3rd-4th off as well? oh sheesh mantra's sarcasm is not entirely misguided
          this is probably the first post i've ever seen you somewhat serious in.

And i'm down with the above^^^^.

Also:
          Who cares if they feed, let them. TWD cup should eliminate those that are bad.

secondly, What will happen to the people on deliria? They have exquisite, steak, marge and darkstrike that are getting them points. What will happen when twd cup arrives? They will win easily, it's just like having 2 squads for thunder. They will just kill off the squad with normal players, then they will most likely leave deliria to their newbs and go back to thunder.

Can someone do something about this?
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yes, that has been brought up among the TWL Ops. Instead of waiting til the end of Preseason, the best we can do is put the roster rules lock in effect this weekend (which would make any people who want to leave a TWDC squad for a pre-qualified TWL squad wait a week before they can play on their TWL squad). Players have always been able to hop around before the locks. Yeah, it sucks that players abandon a squad for another in TWL, but we cant really do much else.

Comment

pieces of shit
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

All I can say is:
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                  hehe ok stargazer.

Going to address their punishment here, then no more writing for me cuz I've been doing TWL stuff for the last 4 hours straight.

Dice and Heavy were found to be feeding each other. Their games were voided. As punishment, if they had qualified for a TWL spot, they would have been forced to participate in TWDC instead in order to prove themselves worthy of a TWL spot. Dice does not want to participate in TWDC-D and HEAVY was ranked 3rd for TWDC-J and has been moved to 4th place in the line up due to this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                    Going to address their punishment here, then no more writing for me cuz I've been doing TWL stuff for the last 4 hours straight.

Dice and Heavy were found to be feeding each other. Their games were voided. As punishment, if they had qualified for a TWL spot, they would have been forced to participate in TWDC instead in order to prove themselves worthy of a TWL spot. Dice does not want to participate in TWDC-D and HEAVY was ranked 3rd for TWDC-J and has been moved to 4th place in the line up due to this incident.
                    See I think it would make alot more sense, to ban the caps that accepted/challenged for these matches. Both squads aren't really affected by the 'punishments' put into place. Yet Pjotter, is affected quite directly. Very unbalanced if you ask me. What's the point of punishing people if their is no code or guideline to doing it, leaves far to much to speculation and favouritism.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Are the games 1 or 2 rounds long?

Btw, Sage should have made twlb, but staff (read plob), killed our bd against Laser 4 hours before qualification.

Comment

It's because we don't deserve to be in twlb.
                        (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                        8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

So the squads who actually got into twl already wont get to play twl in 3 weeks?

Comment

re: the BD versus us...

We accepted it for fun but then when we got a JD at the same time everyone decided to leave (because we were actually trying to get into LJ). Sorry about that.
                            dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_ View Post
                              Are the games 1 or 2 rounds long?

Btw, Sage should have made twlb, but staff (read plob), killed our bd against Laser 4 hours before qualification.
                              Wow, he killed that game? We needed to qualify for TWD Cup so we had to jd and forfeit... No way that game should've been killed, that was my squad's fault. It was obvious we weren't throwing it for you... that's dick

Comment

why would u fuck up the twl season by taking action on what heavy and dice did. you people are fucking stupid
                                get off my internet
                                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
                                X