No announcement yet.

Congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can bw have dices cup spot for ld. (not joking)
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I decided to axe all wbs and not go for LD. Why? Because we wouldn't have won and it's pointless to stay in and lose 10+ roster spots to wbs when we could have more active javs and basers. So instead of all you fags like Dreamwin thinking it's funny we didn't "make" twld, I'll let you shine my rings after I win 2 more this season.
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

So

Why does TWDC not work like TWL? Dice rejected the offer, next squad in line should get it... which is... hey, it's my squad!

The fuck is the point in having a 4-squad bracket with a BYE, anyhow? Even if NC17 can't beat Sweet, they should still have to beat us to get there. And everyone knows they would, so why not give us a match and let us have a little fun instead of going on some rampant bitch fit because you don't like us?
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
          I decided to axe all wbs and not go for LD. Why? Because we wouldn't have won and it's pointless to stay in and lose 10+ roster spots to wbs when we could have more active javs and basers. So instead of all you fags like Dreamwin thinking it's funny we didn't "make" twld, I'll let you shine my rings after I win 2 more this season.
          maybe 1 MAYBE

personally i think dice or dynasty will win javs and mainliner will win basing, dunno about twld, probably heavy

Comment

I respect this decision, you made a good call.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

cya in lb finals.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...