No announcement yet.

Already a no show!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol you guys are stupid. I think a squad at the least needs to know the correct time 24 hours before the match is played.
    I might be wrong but if i look at the time the thread with the correct match-times was posted, it shows this:

Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Twl Times
    2 PM EST

TWLJ:
    Disoblige vs Laser

So 2 mins after our match starts we should look at the forums and try to get enough ppl online? No, we expect an apology from staff, for messing up our game.
    Last edited by Dutch_; 12-01-2008, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
      Squads dont like to recruit newbies for the simple fact that newbies dont like to stay put. Captains want to maintain a squad that is loyal. You put 20 newbs on one squad they wont stay for very long. Gets annoying after awhile.
      actually noobs don't hop. prblem comes when players think they have skills so they start hopping. I think this wont happen but it would fix many problems. 1)no shows wouldnt happen 2)newbies would learn to play 3)newbies would get closer to real community like i said before.
      And all together this would refresh whole trench wars/continuum
      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

ur not taking away my only twlj game ever!
        undefeated in twlj, hell yeah :fear:

Comment

Now I'm not going to claim to have any knowledge of these events, for I was not there, nor do I even play TWL anymore, but how is it that every squad in every league managed to get to their match on time, but yet not a single person from THIS squad had any idea what was going on. I find this hard to believe.

Comment

I have to agree with Lizard Fuel. For some squads and players, this is their first time in TWL, and they managed to make it to their games despite the time zone problems. If you read the TWL forums, and read the thread about the times which was zonered several times throughout the week. If you saw a discrepancy in the times, you could have easily asked, you had ample time and chances to figure this out.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hmmm...I was no-show. Out golfin' in 38º weather! :bigups:
              Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

This is just stupid. We are easily the most active squad in TW, check our recent games. Being active isn't a problem for us, the problem is the mods posting incorrect times then expecting us to be vigilant for time changes. Unheard of. I did not see a discrepancy in times seeing as the time I saw was the time that I went. How can i compare 2 things to check a discrepancy if there is 1 piece of information?

If this was your squad wark you would be arguing in exactly my place.

I never heard any zoner for time changes, and I was decently active during the week.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                  This is just stupid. We are easily the most active squad in TW, check our recent games. Being active isn't a problem for us, the problem is the mods posting incorrect times then expecting us to be vigilant for time changes. Unheard of. I did not see a discrepancy in times seeing as the time I saw was the time that I went. How can i compare 2 things to check a discrepancy if there is 1 piece of information?

If this was your squad wark you would be arguing in exactly my place.

I never heard any zoner for time changes, and I was decently active during the week.

If this was warks squad i dont think this wouldve happened. Stop being retarded and show some accountability. ^-^
                  A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

There was a problem with the TWL website times. A few players did ask on forums which time was correct and, unaware of the error, I said the website times were correct.

Whether or not they "should have known" the correct time is not the issue. The TWL website was incorrect and we take the blame for Laser. They are not going to get a warning for the forfeit. This was a pre-season match, after all. The entire point of pre-season is to test things out and make sure things are running smoothly.

Comment

Ty for making things clear

Comment

Pre-season also gives people a chance to warm up to league, a chance we lost because of these idiots
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

But u mvped! And who are u calling idiots? Better not be us, or i might look u up! Dont you live in Zlle?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_ View Post
                            But u mvped! And who are u calling idiots? Better not be us, or i might look u up! Dont you live in Zlle?
                            Maybe let him visit you, so I can watch the fight....
                            Rednaz, we live in Helden, the most known village in all of the Netherlands in comparison to their habitants number...
                            Last edited by PjOtTeR; 12-02-2008, 11:23 AM.
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

wtf is helden, zwolle the bomb!
                              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Helden, where the Mosque was set on fire, and where we have this holedigger that puts these iron pins inside the holes to make it look like traps ppl can fall in, in the forrest.... and the 2nd best SME supporting municipality in the Netherlands... and the best sports municipality of the middle big municipalities... WE FRIGGIN ROCK!!!

HELDEN, WHERE THE HELDEN COME FROM!!!!
                                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X