Concerning lag/lagouts and subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning lag/lagouts and subs

Since I myself had a problem with this last game and I am not sure how it's dealt with currently I have a question concerning lag/lagouts and subs.

There is no possibly way to see before a match wether a person is able to stay in, which is kinda stupid because it basicly forces you to use a sub when someone is too laggy to play. There are different ways of solving this issue, but the best is just have people be able to check like just for 1 minute while adding the line-ups wether they will lagout with their current settings or not. I myself lagged out because I used a rocket and was on wireless at that time. Since wireless is pretty damn good at my parents house and I always play on that when at home since there is only one place I can sit with a cable entry and that is a shitass room. This is something I think should be able to be tested for a short period of time just before the game to not waste a sub just because someone is lagging out. One other way to solve this would be to give out unlimited subs during the first minute of the match, so that you can actually test it then, but do get a bit of a disadvantage for people that might appear laggy and thus have a higher chance of actually being laggy. I myself do not see a need to put a cap on subs, but I do understand the people that feel the need.

I am basicly just making this post to get some sort of explenation on how you, twl ops, think about this issue and do think I have a point that should be worked out and should be a solution for or that I should just stfu because lag gives you an advantage.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

I was on my way of writing a small post after the last twl round about a possible increase of subs in twl(b?) cos we ran out of em last game and couldnt sub our terr who was gone for almost 2 minutes :/
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

or maybe unlimited subs for terrier.
      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Working...
      X