TWL-D Rankings and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL-D Rankings and Predictions.

I am putting these squads in order as to how I think they will be at the end of TWL.

1. Heavy - So far they are doing pretty good, haven't really played a bunch of great squads yet but still they are dominating and teaming well, definitely a Semi-Finalist if not a Finalist.

2. Quake - Once again, haven't played any real tough squads yet this season but obviously with their roster and depth they shouldn't have any problems making it into the semi-finals and I would guess definitely a Finals squad.

3. Dynasty - Sorta the sleeper squad of the year, with so many QS players starting but without Izor/Racka/Kthx it was hard to judge if they would play well together, but they have and I think they will continue to. Definately the Semi-Finals this year.

4. Sake - When this squad shows up with all of its starters it is a power house unfortunately this week they didn't show up with em all and now they are a 1-1 squad. Still I think the last semi-finals spot will either be Thunder or Sake.

5. Thunder - Despite some pretty poor playing so far it is fairly obvious that this squad will have a positive season this year. I mean at worst they will end up just as this ranking shows them and be one place out of Semi Finalists, but with the rest of the squads just being alright it doesn't look like it will be any worse than 5th.

6. Pirates - Too many hopes and dreams resting on the shoulder of warbirds who haven't shown they can handle them when it comes to Pirates. With some luck they could possible end up taking over the 5th slot but I don't really see it happening because I think Thunder has too much depth to let their coveted 5th slot taken away.

7. Sweet - Jones can't do it all, and most of the time he doesn't anyways, but since I am in a good mood, instead of saying that Sweet is the worst of the second rank squads(Pirates, Thunder, Sake), I will say that you are the best of the third rank squads(Syne, Rape, Disoblige). Congrats!

8. Disoblige - Nothing good to say about you guys, you should have let like.. Devest in in your place or something.

9. Rape - In the future you guys could have a shot at being a little better if you manage to stick together and develop a loyal core, but this isn't your year, sorry.

10. Syne - How do you play together for 5 years and suck every year and not manage to dissolve, props for that.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

we beat you in pre season and pirates first week of twl...dunno about quake not playing anyone...from what i see, knowing your lil geek ass excuses you will make about pre season, there isnt competition for quake in ld...

ur competing for second place with everyone else
    you guys arnt skilled enough, dunno how many times i have to tell you that :X
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Yeah preseason doesn't really matter and Pirates isn't that great.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
        we beat you in pre season and pirates first week of twl...dunno about quake not playing anyone...from what i see, knowing your lil geek ass excuses you will make about pre season, there isnt competition for quake in ld...

ur competing for second place with everyone else
        you guys arnt skilled enough, dunno how many times i have to tell you that :X
        with you starting for quake, i predict an epic failure and that u wont even get into playoffs
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Yeah preseason doesn't really matter and Pirates isn't that great.
          Don't make us try vs yall wark
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

In all honesty, if our guys got more serious with the birds, we'd rape. We've got the right people, just need some more activity and motivation to take us over that lip. Quake's been doing as decent as can be expected. Dynasty I'm surprised by, and that doesn't dissappoint me. They've got some alright dudes on that squadron. Rape and Syne are obviously bottom, but I think if they really tried, and got some luck (people not showing up, whatever) they could still pull some upsets. I hope they try, I'd rather see them do well than a replacement squad.

I'm rambling, nice lil FrodoJ. Thunder's pretty cool, diso i love, but i just dont think they have the depth. Sake looks big, but will fold against the competition. HEAVY and Sweet I'd say could be big if they really practice. HEAVY moreso, mainly because they've got stronger depth. More people like can preform at a higher caliber. Sweet could still pull some great stuff if they've got key birds showing up though.

Decent preds kthx, not as detailed as i normally like em tho :turned:
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Wark overrates his own team.
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL

Comment

Oh please, sweet cant beat anyone good they're a little below the level pirates are on. Sake didnt show their top line presumably because they didnt know they had a game this weekend, so whatever. They kept it close against us, but i think we all know the difference a player like RaCka makes to our team. Quake is the only other legit squad imo and you can make an argument that they're better based mostly on players past performances, but Vash, Guero, and Peru in particular are going to struggle against the better squads in the league. Reaver, Raspi, Deez Nuts, and maybe even skepsis should be fine but they arent really intimidating this year...at least not from what ive seen.

Dunno where you have your ego from scoop, but beating down disoblige shouldnt cement it. You'll have tough matches vs dynasty sweet and thunder, and will be lucky to get into the mid 40's against the top tier squads
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                  Oh please, sweet cant beat anyone good they're a little below the level pirates are on. Sake didnt show their top line presumably because they didnt know they had a game this weekend, so whatever. They kept it close against us, but i think we all know the difference a player like RaCka makes to our team. Quake is the only other legit squad imo and you can make an argument that they're better based mostly on players past performances, but Vash, Guero, and Peru in particular are going to struggle against the better squads in the league. Reaver, Raspi, Deez Nuts, and maybe even skepsis should be fine but they arent really intimidating this year...at least not from what ive seen.

Dunno where you have your ego from scoop, but beating down disoblige shouldnt cement it. You'll have tough matches vs dynasty sweet and thunder, and will be lucky to get into the mid 40's against the top tier squads
                  And I'm sure you consider your squad top tier. All the rest of us view yall as a bunch of suicide rushers. You know, there is a reason that you and your precious quicksand players never made the league playoffs. Granted, you probably will this season because of lack of competition. Either way, you probably wont beat quake or pirates, and maybe not even thunder. You haven't even played a very good squad yet. In fact, you have only played one half decent squad and you nearly lost to them. So, in closing, until you actually beat a good squad, please shut up. There will be enough time for your incessant shit talk when, or if, that time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post

You almost lost despite our starter freebied you with instant 0-6, trash.
                    2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                    2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                    2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Sweet 1-1.
                      Heavy 2-0.

Numbers speak for themselves.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

re

stop talking till you've gone farther than the quarter finals please.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

double ee faggots sticking together.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

so your saying in preseason, you didnt show top line nor you tried? lol right...

and i love how shitsand keeps saying me peru or guero will struggle when all 3 of us are better then any of you...

but then again, the same losers with no skill that been talking for a while now, for about half a year now actually, that we will suck just keep eating their words...and maybe just MAYBE i MIGHT slip up 1 time, which then you will try to justify your prediction.

not once did i choke in twl, nor will i. the competition is inferior to quake this year, and i go into every game knowing i am better then any one of you...while on the other hand you guys get tingles in your fingers hoping you will do good...thats the difference...

i talk shit and back it up, unlike 100% of you. My team is superior to all of you.
                            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

u tell em hadokkan

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X