TWL Week 3 : Featured Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Week 3 : Featured Matches

TWLD Week 3 Featured Matches written by Big King Kthx the Predictor.

Week 3, another week and another chance for me to show off my legendary predictions to the awaiting public, who bases their TWLM picks and what matches they watch only on I write in this section. Anyways now I am 17/20 with 3 perfect guesses. Also with the end of week two there are now only three squads with perfect records in this TWL, Heavy, Dynasty, and Quake. Quake is playing disoblige next week so they will go 3-0, but the Heavy vs Dynasty game is going to be the real match to watch if you want to see who remains with Quake as the undefeated squad this season.

Match of the Week ::::: Heavy vs Dynasty :::::

This might turn out to be one of the best matches of the year with both of these squads on fire in TWL. It is going to be a Quicksand reunion game with both lineups heavily dependant on ex-QS members. Will Weak/Kid Kaos/Exalt/Geza +1 be able to beat Kthx/Izor/Racka +2, I personally don't think so and that is why I have to say that Heavy is going to win this game to become one of only two 3-0 squads (along with Quake) this twl. Look for Izor to continue his dominance spree as well as Racka to play very well again in his second game this TWL (having missed week 1). As far as Dynasty goes look for Weak and Geza to once again play well as they form their teaming again, Kid Kaos should start this week especially after Cltoh's terrible performance. And Exalt should get a second chance here to show that he isn't normally a 0-5 player. This match should be fairly close and it basically boils down to which squad ends up hitting their rushes and controls the spawn. I just don't see how Dynasty could win this though since Me and Izor taught all these guys how to play anyways.

Final Score ::::: Heavy 50 - Dynasty 43

Sake vs Rape :::::

As long as Sake's starters show up this week this match won't be too tough for them, but if they screw around again and play some subpar warbirds mixed with some mega newbie they will probably still win. Rape has done nothing to impress me this year and every week it seems they take another blow from losing a starter. Still PureOwnage and Valholy should be able to toss up a few kills but nothing nearly close enough to make a difference in this game.

Final Score ::::: Sake 50 - Rape 37

Pirates vs Sweet :::::

Well Pirates and Sweet are both 1-1 and nobody wants to go negative this early in the TWL season so I expect that this will probably be the second best match to watch this week. But im sure staff will let all five TWLD matches be played in the same hour so I will only be able to watch one of them or something. Although Sweet isn't really the "top of the line" squad to prove it against I think this week really shows if Vys is a dud or not when it comes to important matches in the post season. So this match boils down to Vys and Jones, which one will play well and which one will choke? I think I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Pirates roster is far too thin in birds this TWL and that Sweet is going to take this match and that it is going to be a 1v1 at the end to decide it. I guess we will see.

Final Score ::::: Sweet 50 - Pirates 49

Quake vs Disoblige :::::

Is disoblige going to win any games this year... of course, two of them. One vs Rape and one vs Syne and the Rape one is going to be a close match. This week is going to be bad for them though. So basically just copy everything I said about Quake vs Syne and paste it here, another really boring match with people like Raspi raping, and of course there will be the pre-game antics where Ignite puts in Jaa and 30 newbies laugh like it is the funniest thing ever and then Ignite will sub himself in with 5 deaths (1 was too few as he found out) after it is obvious that Quake will win so that he can brag about not being a bencher at the end of the season. And once again 30 newbies will laugh, rinse and repeat. I just can't wait till Quake actually has to play a real opponent and not some trash squads.

Final Score ::::: Quake 50 - Disoblige 34

Thunder vs Syne :::::

Thunder finally gets an off week, Rasaq and Paky Dude will get 10 kills apiece, the rest of the squad will get 4 kills and when the dust settles you should probably have an abortion ready because this is going to be a rape. Look for Ease to MVP this match if how well he played vs squads like Dynasty matters at all to you.

Final Score ::::: Thunder 50 - Syne 33

TWL-B Week 3 : Featured Matches

Thunder vs. Penetrate
    Thunder has been rolling since TWL began, while Penetrate has struggled but beat up a foolish Dice team last week. Terrier advantage goes to Penetrate, who have Dead_Rain and depth in Sauro and Thix. Shark advantage goes to Penetrate if our sharks show up, with ideally Jeenyuss and Veloce as our fat man team. Spider advantage goes to Thunder, as they have an almost unlimited amount of capable spiders, whilst Penetrate has very limited depth in the green ship. Additionally, Thunder always has Necro there in jav to torment the other team, so special ship advantage to Thunder.

Voth's Prediction: Thunder over Penetrate, 15:00 to 11:30.

Disoblige vs. BasingCrew
    Disoblige, like Thunder, has been rolling since TWL began and have established themselves on top of TWLB. BasingCrew, on the other hand, inconsistent and unpredictable as always, have been disappointing (like every season). There's not much to say besides the fact that BC's sharks won't handle Diso's special ships. Terrier advantage to Diso, shark advantage to Diso, special advantage to Diso. Slight spider advantage to BC, but spiders aren't enough to win a game.

Voth's Prediction: Disoblige over BasingCrew, 15:00 to 5:40.

Dice vs. Spastic
    Battle of the retards. These two squads are underachievers and very sloppy and disappointing. Probably will be a competitive game because there will be so much suck in one game by both teams. Simply put, if Dice gets serious and shows up they win, if not it will be a repeat of their loss last week if Spastic can pull it together.

Voth's Prediction: Dice over Spastic, 15:00 to 8:40.

**FEATURED MATCH OF THE WEEK** Mainliner vs. Pirates

This is the match of the week because it is a match between, in my opinion, the #3 and #4 team in TWLB. Mainliner and Pirates have both been impressive thus far, but have been slightly edged out by Thunder and Disoblige. This match will determine which one of these two squads has a better chance of climbing to the top of TWLB, and if nothing else should be one hell of a show. Terrier advantage goes to Pirates with Zizu and Scoop, while Mainliner doesn't really have any great TWL-caliber terriers. Shark advantage clearly goes to Mainliner with their 4-5 consistently successful sharks, while Pirates rely on two sharks who may or may not show up. Spider advantage to Mainliner if their spiders actually show up this week. If not, Pirates' spiders are scrappy and get the job done, despite a lot of inexperience. Wildcard is M_M God and how effective he can be in javelin against Mainliner's sharks. That will be a huge deciding factor in the game.

Voth's Prediction: Mainliner over Pirates, 15:00 to 13:50.

TWL-J Week 3 : Featured Matches

WHERE IT AT FLARED? :P
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

I wrote this last night.. taking forever Voth
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

eat a dick
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

make eelam do featured this week i dun wanna
        Gun remembers.

Comment

re

TWLJ Featured Match

Dice vs Thunder :

This match will be a good determining factor as to how competitive the LJ division really is. Both teams have great javelins who could start on any squad in this league. Thunder will as usual play their aggressive fast pace style trying to push dice around, while Dice will play their usual style of radar bombing and straying to catch thunder off balance before attacking. The main factor for either team to win is the play of each other's captains. If Ease/Fludd have their usual good games, I do not see how Thunder loses this game, while Dice must rely on a good effort from their captain Megaman89 to have a chance in this game.

Starting Lines :
          Dice - Megaman89/Fieryfire/Spawnisen/Aimbot/Maketso
          Thunder - Ease/Fludd/Waven/Eelam/Vitja/Necromotic/Marge (basically any of those with Ease and fludd)

Thunder defeats Dice : 50-39
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
            TWLD Week 3 Featured Matches written by Big King Kthx the Predictor.

I just don't see how Dynasty could win this though since Me and Izor taught all these guys how to play anyways.

Final Score ::::: Heavy 50 - Dynasty 43

Cough.... cough......pretty sure I flew my wb before you learned to walk wark. -_-

Racka and Izor used to watch me in elim to pick up pointers young one. :grin:
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

LOL that is utterly ridiculous, I played long before you, racka, or Izor. Or if anything we started at the same time KK :P
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                LOL that is utterly ridiculous, I played long before you, racka, or Izor. Or if anything we started at the same time KK :P
                ?usage post-fest!!!
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

?usage
                  Session Usage: 0 hours 0 minutes
                  Total Usage: 23345 hours 43 minutes
                  First played: 5-6-2003 4:1:52

my name from 2000-2002 probably had around 2500 hours
                  and all my various aliases should add up to about a thousand ROFL :getlost:

wonder how much stab got
                  LA

Comment

Check the front page zone statistics for usage and name starting date. Obviously people have had other names in their history, but it should give you a decent estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                      ?usage
                      Session Usage: 0 hours 0 minutes
                      Total Usage: 23345 hours 43 minutes
                      First played: 5-6-2003 4:1:52

my name from 2000-2002 probably had around 2500 hours
                      and all my various aliases should add up to about a thousand ROFL :getlost:

wonder how much stab got
                      lol i would never brag about playing a spaceshipgame so god damn much.. unless i had anything else to be proud of. ROFL srsly cause that name is roughly 5.5 years old and it already has usage of 3 entire years... every day, every night 24/10 000.

And you arent even the worse nerd out there.
                      -Kawrae

Comment

usage barely means anything, i know this because i received same amount of usage in 6 months on adsl which it took me 2+ years on 56k, while playing roughly the same amount daily.

also, necromotic was afk probably 18k of that.
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

This game isn't WoW. Playing longer..does not necesserly make one better, in fact some players even get worse as they age. (growing old tends to dull the reflexes)
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Flabby you hit the nail on the coffin. It seems in my case that I go through spirts..Im excellent or I fail. Recently I am on my top level of gaming. I spend about 2 hours a day On SS most of thats speccing and chattin with buddies on QS chat having a few laughs. Def in time it seems I die to worser shots than I used to but needless to say my rush has greatly improved.

Comment

I dont remeber seeing the name wark around in 1998 U joined this forum in 2003 I joined in 2002.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                              X