Dynasty forfeits, Pirates forfeit and Sake should be out of twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geio View Post
    Why does everyone hate you so much dele? Honostly I don't know why everyone is on dele so bad...I mean hell I was given a second chance...Why not just let dele play we need more competition anyways. It's not like he crashes servers.
    True but how many chances should there be?

Wasnt he caught cheating more than once?
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Why does everyone hate you so much dele? Honostly I don't know why everyone is on dele so bad...I mean hell I was given a second chance...Why not just let dele play we need more competition anyways. It's not like he crashes servers.
      they know if he plays they lose, simple as that

Comment

lolol i bet pascone gettin nervous so he told dele to speak up, too bad it counts for nothing until VIGI speaks up. ggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

it counts for nothing until there is a picture of delectable holding a sign saying "money is good" while on vigis computer playing in TW

Comment

Well vigi is a good friend of mine. I havent even really seen his name around in tw at all. Im sure if he was really vigi and I pm'd him he wud talk back to me in a way where I know it would be vigi.

Now, I know this is going to sound weird but......im with pascone on this one. Let all this crap go already, week 3 is coming soon and week 2 is done with. Time to focus on whats ahead on the road. Dele might be vigi he might not but who cares. Personally I dont see vigi allowing somebody to play on his name and possibly ruin his names reputation by allowing a banned player to play on his name. Thats not the vigi I know.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

lol there really isnt THAT many people who hate me honestly. Its just always the SAME individuals who always seem to surface anytime my name is mentioned that chime in with their unimportant opinions. Anyone who knows me online knows im very nonchalant. I dont cause any havoc anymore. Years ago I did :P So that is what stays with me I suppose <_< No worries though, I'm actually unbanned in a month so thats neat. I like your style though Geio, join Sake so that you too can be a TWLD champion
              3x TWLD All-Star
              2x TWLD Finals MVP
              2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Dele stop tryna recruit dynasty pilots! I KEILL U!
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Not true

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                  No worries though, I'm actually unbanned in a month so thats neat. I like your style though Geio, join Sake so that you too can be a TWLD champion
                  Wrong. Delectable's ban from Trench Wars will never be lifted according to high ranking staff members.

Comment

:wub:

Comment

Delectable dropping bombs on people.
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                        lol there really isnt THAT many people who hate me honestly. Its just always the SAME individuals who always seem to surface anytime my name is mentioned that chime in with their unimportant opinions. Anyone who knows me online knows im very nonchalant. I dont cause any havoc anymore. Years ago I did :P So that is what stays with me I suppose <_< No worries though, I'm actually unbanned in a month so thats neat. I like your style though Geio, join Sake so that you too can be a TWLD champion
                        its not that people hate you, its that pascone is 'abusing' his staffing powers and nothing is being done about it....its more about morals than hating you dele, cuz i dont hate you. i just dont think you should be allowed to use vigi's name to play LD
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          its not that people hate you, its that pascone is 'abusing' his staffing powers and nothing is being done about it....its more about morals than hating you dele, cuz i dont hate you. i just dont think you should be allowed to use vigi's name to play LD
                          what he said dele, what he said
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                            i'd gladly quit staff if that would get him unbanned.

what you didn't know-
                            i had staff check my entire roster to make sure delectable wasn't on my roster BEFORE i accepted the twl invite (i think that's when it was, definately before we played any preseason games i asked) for the sole reason we wouldn't get in trouble. how vigi gets banned and called delectable 2 months later, i don't know either.

i could go much furher into this, but there's no point. i've created way too much about this as is, especially in the past. i've apologized already to staff for all of it and i really didn't even want to post this, but hopefully you will leave sake alone
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Pascone dropping knowledge.
                              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

doin work

Comment

Working...
                                X