TWL Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
    make sure I go down as best spider/best basing captain in twl history, because lets face it it's true.

also in twl hall of shame "putting a woman in charge of TWL"

and for the twl hall of fame "pascone best player in any ship in twl"
    edit: nvm ill leave you alone meg, i feel bad for you anyways <3

also, there are two 'TWLJ' columns, think the last one is 'TWLB' :P
    Last edited by Dwopple; 01-08-2009, 04:40 AM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
      edit: nvm ill leave you alone meg, i feel bad for you anyways <3

also, there are two 'TWLJ' columns, think the last one is 'TWLB' :P
      I'd rather have you try to prove my statement wrong. The first one, to clear it up for you. Bottom 2 are cold hard facts.
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

dont worry mega. he only commented how beatiful you are.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

why is mantra in it before me?! blasphemy!!
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

none taken manny, problem is as for the epi > hurr comment.. he did that post in 2006... its 2009 and still no Hall of fame so I took it upon myself to put one in to effect. AS I HAVE SAID players/squads will be inducted for multiple reasons... what you have seen is ONLY a base of the hall of fame the beginning the foundation... i am gathering a committee to have it progress and be a bigger thing, for the comments on getting other things done on the site. I personally have no idea why my section was added before the stats etc.. but I do know that i wrote the HTML code to put it up in a Chart so obviously someone has adjusted my code which was already done and put it up so it was an easy task and probably isnt done. the thing that you all dont understand is things get said by the majority of TW population asking for things and then when they finally get someone to step up and try it the only thing that comes out of peoples mouths is negative. I am trying to get this new section to TW's and quite possibly subspaces biggest organized league up and running and advance it into a more stable and renown thing.

Thank you for the people have come and asked me questions about the HOF, again if anyone has any questions or wants to be involved.. message me on requiem in game.
            Subnova Owner

Comment

I just think that the selection of the people who should pick the hall of fame players is way more important than the hall of fame players in itself which is why I dont understand any of this. and epis guidelines that you can read in his thread sounded very professional and nice! I think you should try to talk to epi about this if you want help, cant think of anyone better than him for a job like this! Dont get me wrong, the hall of fame is a nice ego boost for all the "veterans" and Im happy you want to make it happen but I trust epi more than most guys on something like this.

(also because I was in that elite comitee of course :fear:.. dont remember anyone else in it except disqualifier)
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

4n and sika and a whole hell of a lot of other players need to be in the HALL of FAME if your going to add the players you already nominated in to it.... because you made a shitty list and excluded players that CHANGED THE GAME for players that won a twl title once or twice and did nothing to get it...

i think if your going to have a hall of fame player they need to have changed the game somehow, half your list didn't even qualify for this basic measure

I would easily add players like banzi and sika over players like path of daggers i mean cmon
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

hurricane 4 hall of fame!!!
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                    hurricane 4 hall of fame!!!
                    SHH! That's the plan all along. He made this whole thing so that he could put himself in it! :fear:
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

re

Real Talk - why are Thunder and Dice not including on HOF Squads? They have got more titles than i believe all the squads listed. Dice got 4 thunder got 2 right now soon to be 5.
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                        dont worry mega. he only commented how beatiful you are.
                        lol mantra saw it ^.^
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I wish this wasn't being done. I don't think any good will come of it. Where did the current list come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                            I wish this wasn't being done. I don't think any good will come of it. Where did the current list come from?
                            you're right, absolutely nothing good can come from this.

The problem that foreign points out is that it's either a system where someone won 'x' amount of titles, or it's a bias system based on the opinions of a select amount of players who may only have two or three years experience in TWL. My personal problem with it is that you can't just put someone on the hall of fame for winning titles, people have benched there way into more than one title. No offense Hurricane but you're not the right person to designate a hall of fame.

Epinephrine is the only person I can think of who would be "alright" at organizing a hall of fame, but even then it's still going to look one-sided. For a Hall of Fame to actually work you need A LOT of player involvement and sadly things like that don't really work in this zone.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              4n and sika and a whole hell of a lot of other players need to be in the HALL of FAME if your going to add the players you already nominated in to it.... because you made a shitty list and excluded players that CHANGED THE GAME for players that won a twl title once or twice and did nothing to get it...

i think if your going to have a hall of fame player they need to have changed the game somehow, half your list didn't even qualify for this basic measure

I would easily add players like banzi and sika over players like path of daggers i mean cmon
                              pod was one of the best warbirds who easily deserves to be mentioned. Banzi was also badass, sika on the other hand lag cheats, so fuck'em.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                you're right, absolutely nothing good can come from this.

The problem that foreign points out is that it's either a system where someone won 'x' amount of titles, or it's a bias system based on the opinions of a select amount of players who may only have two or three years experience in TWL. My personal problem with it is that you can't just put someone on the hall of fame for winning titles, people have benched there way into more than one title. No offense Hurricane but you're not the right person to designate a hall of fame.

Epinephrine is the only person I can think of who would be "alright" at organizing a hall of fame, but even then it's still going to look one-sided. For a Hall of Fame to actually work you need A LOT of player involvement and sadly things like that don't really work in this zone.
                                All I have to say, is at least he's trying. Which is more than I can say for Epinephrine or anyone else at the moment. Maybe these people that feel like req 'isn't the right person' to do this sort of thing should help him out? Get him in contact with the right people, maybe spare some tidbits of your own knowledge as to why you think certain people do or don't deserve a title.
                                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                                X