This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
    His ban is not ending anytime soon that I'm aware of, and NO, I repeat no, I will not allow him to play TWL if there is a miracle and his ban is lifted.
    This isn't good enough for me, but the Captain should take responsibility for cheating players on his squad, especially one with such a high profile as delectable. If delectable had been caught on ignite's squad:

A ) Suddenly I wouldn't be assistant Captain ignite, but cheating enabling Captain ignite.

B ) People would demand for me to be banned not only TWL but the game.

C ) The horde would also want Quake kicked out of TWL.

This is preferential treatment for Pascone and it's pure bullshit. I'm going to repeat that delectable has ALREADY EVADED IN AND been on Pascone's squads on several aliases. Lime, Crackberry, Jibbi, and vigi, and probably more.

MIRRORRIM: You've done a good job in the past of taking issues into consideration and measure the general consensus of the community with polls. Why not bring this issue to a vote amongst the TWL competing community. Or at least recommend that it become a vote among TWL staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
      I told the rest of upper staff the situation. Like I outlined in #2 of my post, I do not have enough reason to remove him as a TWL cap. As a TWD cap, that will have to be discussed with the TWD Smods (which could affect his TWL situation). If Vigi had played a game, then there would be definite consequences. There are no TWL rules that talk about harboring a banned player on a TWL roster. If he had played a game he could fall under...:
      So ppl can ask to remove a cap from a squad & we apply to it? (it haven't happened yet)

I mean cmon wtf are we doing here? if we are going this way then i might better quit coz this is just sad.
      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
        Harsh!

btw

few days ago

1:ignite> i gave delectable enough money to buy a new apartment at a new location, a new computer, internet services
        1:ignite> so he can help us for twl finals
        1:ignite> hes joining quake soon
        1:ignite> im going to make a thread about delectable/pascone so staff doesn't suspect anything, brb
        Oh, wow. I'm on thunder chat now. It's funny you doctored this log though because that is EXACTLY what went through Pascone's mind when he asked staff to check the IP's of players for delectable. Oh, well they can't trace him and his 'psock' or 'proxy' or whatever he uses to evade, so I'll be safe for TWL, and if they do by chance catch him if Rudy by chance comes back from vacation then I will THROW MY HANDS UP and play like I really need to purchase "A Complete Idiot's Guide to Captaining."

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
          Harsh!

btw

few days ago

1:ignite> i gave delectable enough money to buy a new apartment at a new location, a new computer, internet services
          1:ignite> so he can help us for twl finals
          1:ignite> hes joining quake soon
          1:ignite> im going to make a thread about delectable/pascone so staff doesn't suspect anything, brb
          OOOO
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            assistant captain Ignite is taking too much credit for captain Hosack and Jaa's squad

TWL arena if Quake ever does win a TWL title, will have captain Hosack and captain Jaa in the rightful captain spot not assistant captain Ignite
            You just gave me the perfect idea, you'll see in a day or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
              This isn't good enough for me, but the Captain should take responsibility for cheating players on his squad, especially one with such a high profile as delectable. If delectable had been caught on ignite's squad:

A ) Suddenly I wouldn't be assistant Captain ignite, but cheating enabling Captain ignite.

B ) People would demand for me to be banned not only TWL but the game.

C ) The horde would also want Quake kicked out of TWL.

This is preferential treatment for Pascone and it's pure bullshit. I'm going to repeat that delectable has ALREADY EVADED IN AND been on Pascone's squads on several aliases. Lime, Crackberry, Jibbi, and vigi, and probably more.

MIRRORRIM: You've done a good job in the past of taking issues into consideration and measure the general consensus of the community with polls. Why not bring this issue to a vote amongst the TWL competing community. Or at least recommend that it become a vote among TWL staff.
              Ignite:
              Well you'd be wrong then. You cant assume preferential treatment in a hypothetical case. I havent been swayed by the outcry of Pascone bashers, yet you assume I'd be swayed if it was the same situation, but with you as cap? There will be no "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" vote for Pascone's TWL Captain situation by the public.

Barton: Erm? Not sure what is bad about upper staff talking about staff situations?

I believe this thread has said all it needs to say, and things are starting to become repetitive.

Comment

Working...
              X