Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL-D Week 4 Featured Matches

TWL-D Week 4 ::::: Featured Matches :::::
    This is actually going to be a fairly exciting week this week in TWL matches when we finally get to a point in the season where 2-1's can turn into 3-1's or 2-2's. There is a big different in those records and seeing as there are 5 squads currently 2-1, it means there are quite a few important games. One game catches my eye the most though. Anyways this makes me 22/25 so far this season in predictions.

Featured Match of the Week TWLD Week 4 ::::: SYNE VS DISOBLIGE ::::: (actually Dynasty vs Sake)

Both these squads are 2-1, and obviously both of them want to be 3-1 instead of 2-2 this week, the question is which team wants it more. After a devastating loss to Heavy, Dynasty might be wanting to prove that they are worthy of the praise I have been giving them in my articles so far. However Sake is coming off of a winning week, and playing decently well even despite not having Mega Newbie or Deluge who are two of their better players their to lead them. And I think that is really where the deciding factor of the game is. Will sake show up with their full starting lineup week 4 vs Dynasty, if so Dynasty might have a bit more trouble beating them. I am looking for Geza to have another big week vs Sake and for Kid Kaos and Exalt to get his week to start after the dissapointing records of Ravage's Fail Subs. So I would like to say that Dynasty is just a better squad but honestly when both this teams show their starters they are almost dead even on paper, but because I actually know and squadded with most of Dynasty I am going to have to pick them to win this match and go 3-1.

Final Score: Dynasty - 50 : Sake - 45

Heavy vs Thunder :::::

If Heavy hadn't have been one of the featured matches last week then this match would be it, because it could honestly go either way. So far Thunder hasn't played that great in TWL after letting Syne drop 41 kills on them and of course letting Dynasty show them up in week 2. Still with players like Geisha and Ease this isn't really a squad you can under estimate in TWLD no matter how rusted they are, and no matter who the rest of their starters are. Anyways, I am guessing Heavy is going to do the same starting lineup as they played vs Dynasty since the teaming was there and everything looked good. Next week Heavy has a week off with Syne so if they win this, they are almost guaranteed a 5-0 start to their season, and Thunder definately doesn't want to start 2-2 so it will be a great game, but Heavy will end up winning none the less.

Final Score: Heavy - 50 : Thunder - 46

Pirates vs Rape :::::

Really not much to say about this game, other than Quake Pirates has been literally raping their competition with LD scores in the 50-20's, and I don't really expect much from rape at all especially with what seems like the return of Vys. This match shouldn't even be close, and Pirates get a free ride into the 3-1 club.

Final Score: Pirates - 50 : Rape - 33

Quake vs Sweet :::::

Poor Sweet, they are going to have two rough weeks in a row after losing badly to Pirates, they are now about get owned pretty bad against Quake. You can almost count on Jones to play a solid game, with atleast 8-12 kills before dying out, what you can't count on is a supporting cast as we saw this week when Sweet got destroyed. Im guessing the usual suspects of Reaver, Raspi, Skepsis, and Vash + 1 are going to make pretty quick work of Sweet, but who knows. If the Sweet from week 2 shows up they might be able to get into the lower 40's if they team well and actually go back to rushing instead of lobbing and straying. Either way, I don't think they have much of a chance to win.

Final Score: Quake - 50 : Sweet - 35

Syne vs Disoblige :::::

What an epic battle this will be, after this match, there are only two remaining 0-3 squads, as one will triumphantly raise their fists in the air in victory and end up 1-3 this weekend, while the other slips deeper into the losses with a terrible 0-4. The funny thing is, I think Syne is going to win this game, with renewed vigor Paky Dude led his team to within 9 kills of beating Thunder this weekend (despite thunder not having ease in). Either way at the end of this season this game won't really count for much as neither of these teams has a chance to make the semi-finals, nor would they have a chance to make an eight team quarter finals even if we had them.

Final Score: Syne - 50 : Disoblige - 47
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

[quote=kthx;678964]TWL-D Week 4 ::::: Featured Matches :::::
    This is actually going to be a fairly exciting week this week in TWL matches when we finally get to a point in the season where 2-1's can turn into 3-1's or 2-2's. There is a big different in those records and seeing as there are 5 squads currently 2-1, it means there are quite a few important games. One game catches my eye the most though. Anyways this makes me 22/25 so far this season in predictions.

Featured Match of the Week TWLD Week 4 ::::: SYNE VS DISOBLIGE ::::: (actually Dynasty vs Sake)

Both these squads are 2-1, and obviously both of them want to be 3-1 instead of 2-2 this week, the question is which team wants it more. After a devastating loss to Heavy, Dynasty might be wanting to prove that they are worthy of the praise I have been giving them in my articles so far. However Sake is coming off of a winning week, and playing decently well even despite not having Mega Newbie or Deluge who are two of their better players their to lead them. And I think that is really where the deciding factor of the game is. Will sake show up with their full starting lineup week 4 vs Dynasty, if so Dynasty might have a bit more trouble beating them. I am looking for Geza to have another big week vs Sake and for Kid Kaos and Exalt to get his week to start after the dissapointing records of Ravage's Fail Subs. So I would like to say that Dynasty is just a better squad but honestly when both this teams show their starters they are almost dead even on paper, but because I actually know and squadded with most of Dynasty I am going to have to pick them to win this match and go 3-1.

Final Score: Dynasty - 50 : Sake - 45

Deluge showing up this week. as well as mega newbie. maybe drow. Dynasty doesnt have a chance vs. our starters.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

1. Learn to quote

2. Drow isn't really that big of a bonus because he is inactive and doubt he really cares much anymore.

3. I already said this game depends on Mega Newbie and Deluge showing up alot.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lolololololol oooooooppppsssss random #2 player. whoa whoa whoa jabroni slow your role saying we don't have a chance. Are you seriouz? sefariously? Heavy is a lot tougher than you scrubs...Your best player is pascone i will give you that pascone is pretty clutch. You won't win i am sorry. Going to put sake in back of my jeep make a right onto know your role blvrd..hang a left on 1100 jabroni drive, and check your ass's into the smackdown hotel. :P

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          1. Learn to quote

2. Drow isn't really that big of a bonus because he is inactive and doubt he really cares much anymore.

3. I already said this game depends on Mega Newbie and Deluge showing up alot.
          death row is more active than deluge
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Meh, I will believe you, but oops still needs to learn to quote.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i should probably turn up and play twl soon seeming as Im meant to be starting
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

you wont make a difference anyway
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  TWL-D Week 4 ::::: Featured Matches :::::

[B]
                  Got a little excited there...and then I failed. Atleast we're finally not an underdog!
                  Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

maybe we will get over 32 kills this round!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X