No announcement yet.

TWLD Hot or Not Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about me? what about me?! I went 1:1!!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha Izor complaining about spamming. :]
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
        Just like I said... I knew you wouldn't be able to resist putting your name and that of your bang bus buddies in the hot or not. The fact that you have positive records in TWL, Izor is a testament to how many shit players around now a days and the total number of truly talented players is equal to about as many fingers I have on my hands.
        Ignite why do you speak like your any good at any ship in this game? Fuck man you must be the absolute worst at WB, Jav, Spider, ect all the way down the fucking line. You suck balls ignite. You have no talent in this game whatsoever except for your talent of never shutting the fuck up and always saying something completelely moronic then refering back to the fact that your in a "top 8 college" nobody ever heard of. Ignite all you are is just an ugly, dog head lookin wannabe dancing with the stars faggot ass cant get laid unless he pays sad little midget dick having fat girl loving goddess fantasizer. And you try to escape the fact that your life has no meaning by buying elite veteran spaceship players so you have a shot at winning TWLD. Wow, you have to be the most sad pathetic little man to ever play this game. And I have seen alot of pathetic sad little men like you ignite, but non of them as sad and little as you. The funniest part about the whole thing is that your arent even allowed to captain this squad so if you DO win TWLD somebody elses name will be on the squad roster list as captain. Haha. So in reality you have really done nothing for quake but make your players look bad. Not bad as in bad players. But bad as in they are lead by a annoying little fuck like yourself. You alone makes your whole squad hated among the rest of the zone. Congrats ignite.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

ignite doesnt need to play a ship just like a boxing referee doesnt need to box
          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
            ignite doesnt need to play a ship just like a boxing referee doesnt need to box
            not at all the same thing in any context you ever tried to put it in

we are talking about a 2d spaceship game not a boxing match

shut your mouth you ugly big nosed faggot with a fat ass girlfriend who everyone on quake has said was so ugly that they puked in their mouth when u showed pics, have fun with your cow of a g/f bitch
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt and kid kaos, pathetic little tantrums and tourette syndrome name calling rampages are ever so cute. I just wish their mothers were there to coddle them and breastfeed them more as children so they wouldn't grow up to be so angry over a game.

Anyways, the argument that I am somehow unqualified to comment on the skill level of other players because I myself (self-admittedly) am not a skilled warbird is complete nonsense. That's like arguing presidents who haven't served in the military can't dictate foreign policy or your average American monday armchair quarterback can't comment on last Sunday's game because he never played in college ball or professional ball.
              Last edited by ignite ignite; 02-17-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                Anyways, the argument that I am somehow unqualified to comment on the skill level of other players because I myself (self-admittedly) am not a skilled warbird is complete nonsense. That's like arguing President's who haven't served in the military can't dictate foreign policy or your average American monday armchair quarterback can't comment on last Sunday's game because he never played in college ball or professional ball.

Yes but do professional football players (twl participants) give a flying fuck about what an Armchair quarterback (ignite) think about their performance? Fuck no they dont. You know why? Because an armchair quarterback has never played professional football and there for do not know what it takes to be a football player. Does that make sense to you ignite? Im saying nobody gives a fuck about what you think of their performance cause all you do is sit in spec and watch the "professionals" play their game.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i'm probably top 15 wb in tw and i say that you're all trash
                  Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    Yes but do professional football players (twl participants) give a flying fuck about what an Armchair quarterback (ignite) think about their performance? Fuck no they dont. You know why? Because an armchair quarterback has never played professional football and there for do not know what it takes to be a football player. Does that make sense to you ignite? Im saying nobody gives a fuck about what you think of their performance cause all you do is sit in spec and watch the "professionals" play their game.
                    That's funny. Then why do we have coaches and analysts for since noone cares what they think? Please, watch your dirty little mouth out with soap. Do you have to drop F bombs every other sentence to act hard over a spaceship forum or what?

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                      i'm probably top 15 wb in tw and i say that you're all trash
                      top 15 bencher in tw, ignite leads at #1, you're both trash
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol exalts insults are elementary i swear...

can you please read everything you write before you post cus dude, if it doesnt sound childish to you, then im sorry

ur not old enough to comprehend my response so im not gonna bother...

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                          lol exalts insults are elementary i swear...

can you please read everything you write before you post cus dude, if it doesnt sound childish to you, then im sorry

ur not old enough to comprehend my response so im not gonna bother...
                          All I stated was that everyone on quake has seen your fat cow girlfriend who got beaten with an ugly stick and shit out of her mom's ass as a baby

and that everything you have ever claimed, like how you are a "pimp" with the ladies and all of that got completely thrown out the window when you showed a pic of your ugly ass g/f

like how you act like you're not a nerd and call everyone else a nerd, when you call ignite on the phone whose 1000 miles away to get someone axed from dynasty, and then also date a fat cow ugly ass g/f, and act like you're a pimp, like how you suck at trenchwars, and act like you're a pro

the list goes on royce, keep you're mouth shut from now on xxx-vash-xxx
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What does royce's girlfriend have to do with Trench Wars and why are you bringing it up to insult him? That's the sign of someone that has lost an argument or lacks the mental capacity to develop a sound one.

Comment

yea shes very ugly indeed

ignite is less then 8 hours away

we call each other for various reasons, not a biggie

im ranked 1 in twlm right now

my squad is undefeated

im good looking

no, not a pimp...

what else do you have to throw at me that has no ground to stand on?

edit: what ignite said.

Comment

ew who is that ugly girl? looks like an old cat i used to have, ppl say it looked like he was hit in the face by a mack truck, it was a persian.

Last edited by Money; 02-17-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X