X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
    Make sure you do it properly
    stfu stargazer
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

stfu this thread?
      HISSI EI TOIMI - VAIJERIT VARASTETTU

2:ray j> no im talking different stages of hard
      2:ray j> you midn taking a pic of your dick right now hard and unhard so i can see what i'm up against

2:ray j> mino is it ok if we webcam just for as ec so you can show me ur dick

1:ekko> i was on xtube checkin out some homo videos

Comment

Stfu Eelam
        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

For the record, there was a good justification for an appeal here, especially if infrared was found innocent
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            For the record, there was a good justification for an appeal here, especially if infrared was found innocent
            Of course, thats why my appeal worked.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
              Read the main TWL page.
              The main TWL page just says we will play the winner after the game. It's already late Thursday and we don't even know when the quake/disoblige game will take place. If they scheduled the game for 1 pm EST, that means we could either play at 2/3/4 PM EST. What am I supposed to tell all of the javs? To log on and stay on Sunday? I doubt that will work. Especially when a couple of our javs are extremely unreliable when it comes to showing up at a SPECIFIC time.
              Phiz> I probably am gay
              Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Why does pub have our IP addresses? Last year he told me that he KNEW that Renzi was going to get ddos attacked in TWL. I asked him who would do such a thing, and he wouldn't say. And low and behold every TWL game this year Renzi has fine lag before and after match and it explodes during the game. Of course, even bringing this up means that I run the risk of having Pub look up my IP and ruining all my TW fun, but it would be great to know that we are discontinuing allowing super-responsible staff members like pub to see every IP.

Comment

stfu vati

Comment

stfu renzi
                    Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                      maybe. but its hilarious to see staff fuck up so much that they actually manage to get this game to a replay.
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                        The main TWL page just says we will play the winner after the game. It's already late Thursday and we don't even know when the quake/disoblige game will take place. If they scheduled the game for 1 pm EST, that means we could either play at 2/3/4 PM EST. What am I supposed to tell all of the javs? To log on and stay on Sunday? I doubt that will work. Especially when a couple of our javs are extremely unreliable when it comes to showing up at a SPECIFIC time.
                        stfu ease

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                          stfu ease
                          No. This was a reasonable question on his behalf. Bad try at the bandwagon though, you're not really good at it. You would be an awful leader if you didn't offer dollar incentives.

Go to a couple of leadership lectures at your top 8 school. Take some P.R. classes and learn how to lead without using your credit card (or by using your credit card, but being able to outlast those that can offer equal or over your salary range. It's tough, but you're too delusional to know it).

Comment

What fuckups are you referring to? If like, ignite was banned and they appealed that I'd say theyre wasting their time, but this was a player I'm assuming they found innocent of whatever he was accused of doing, and they made a legitimate case that it had an potential major impact on the game. If you were that player, and you got randomly banned before the game, and your squad ended up losing by 5 because you werent in, you would expect the same opportunity that staff is giving them. It should be hard for replays to come about, and this is one of those times where it's warranted.

EDIT: As a good counterpoint, Ease bringing up that his squad has no idea when they are playing the winner should also be addressed. IMO 5 o'clock should be the time given the circumstances and 2-4 should be the negotiations for the other game. You cant keep his squad guessing as to when theyre playing, because I'm sure they want to do things IRL (though I doubt it knowing them :P ) after/before the game
                            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

stfu ignite
                              Last edited by tragiK; 02-27-2009, 04:42 AM.
                              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I vote we play thunder vs diso/quake next week !!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X