Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great new idea!

Trench Wars League League

The squad that can create and run the best league gets the coveted title!
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

I'd like to create a TWSR - league -- Trench Wars Spectator Race

The TWSR committee (me and some friends) will pick the 8 best squads from twd! Each of these squads will pick 1 player! So be carefull for who you choose

Objective: Be the first to run 5 laps around the base while in spectator mode!

This is just a rough sketch, I'll think about it more tonight
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I propose a ?go initiald league.

We can pretend we're in The Fast and Furious. I'll be Paul Walker of course because I'm dreamy. Duel Pasta can be Ja Rule.

Comment

good luck finding a head twll op
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          good luck finding a head twll op
          Only so many players on spastic left to op a league OH BURN VEHICLE AMIRITE

Comment

let vehicle run it, we haven't had a really spectacular failure in a while
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I will operate every horrible trench wars league in my spare time on monday afternoons (est), when I am the least busy. I have hosting experience.

Comment

Cool. You made me think.and now i have a even better idea

Why dont we create Trench Wars Wars League League League

Comment

In response to Ph, I would just like to point out that I ran a TWDT a while back and while finding hosts was an issue the season DID finish, all the games WERE played, and there were VERY FEW double squadders.

This isn't to say I want to run a damn thing, more to make the point that I don't think anything I've been deeply involved in during my 8 or 9 years playing this game has failed. With the exception of TWDev, but I blame 2dragons for that.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

We need a second TWDD. Only this one is Trenchwars Dragon Division. It's exactly like twdd now but with dragons. Instant hit. 2dragons can run it because he has dragons in his name.
                    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

I was thinking TWLL, Trench Wars Liberal League, the only problem is liberals are too afraid of guns to go pew pew, so conservative squad beats them through and through.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I was thinking about an event you have to die out first in...
                        Like everyone has super... and everyone is shooting non stop(like 1 wb bullet in 3 seconds or so...), like automatically without pressing ctrl or whatever key you use for shooting... the bullets you shoot are bouncing bullets, so the first team of 5 players to die out wins... No idea if that's possible, but it would make an interesting event and it'd bring teaming or whatever to a whole new level or stupidity amazement and awesomeness...
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

I think burstwars or something like that is what you're looking for pj, its like a grid of narrow tunnels where everyone is a terrier with a ton of bursts.

Mega Newbie: I think I'm going to enter my Trench Wars League League League League into your Trench Wars League League League.
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

TWTLL

Trench Wars ThorLob League.
                            Cheese!> 13 in base is enough for a 7v7

Comment

Working...
                            X