More Cheaters caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vys View Post
    I'm pretty sure i wrongly banned. Fireballz fought my case and proved Rudy i hadn't done anything wrong. Around that time i was an unknown warbird. Everyone hated me because i didn't fit into the system. I got good quick and i was owning these so called vets and no one liked it. And because cheat engine was hot on the scene and because they had on detection back then, because i had a past record of using Gashi the only explanation for me being so good is cheats in staff eyes. So pure luck banned me with on evidence. Then after a month of not having any evidence he unbanned me like he was doing me a favour.
    did vys just say he never cheated? LOL
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Or maybe it was because everyone saw you rush from halfway a cross a map and shoot instantly, and lots of people saw you doing it.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

doesnt he get stabbed in an episode of cheaters lol
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I'm pretty sure i wrongly banned. Fireballz fought my case and proved Rudy i hadn't done anything wrong. Around that time i was an unknown warbird. Everyone hated me because i didn't fit into the system. I got good quick and i was owning these so called vets and no one liked it. And because cheat engine was hot on the scene and because they had on detection back then, because i had a past record of using Gashi the only explanation for me being so good is cheats in staff eyes. So pure luck banned me with on evidence. Then after a month of not having any evidence he unbanned me like he was doing me a favour.
            LOL WHAT? VYS IS TRYING TO CLAIM HE NEVER CHEATED NOW? LOOOOOOOL.

VYS VYS VYS, IT TAKES TIME FOR PEOPLE TO FORGET SHIT... AND IN YOUR CASE IT WILL TAKE A LOT LONGER THAN A COUPLE OF YEARS

LOL
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

responding to anything involving yourself in a negative manner only adds fuel to the fire.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Pretty sure Vys cheated in a TWDD game with Ice which caused the squad to dissolve also. Not really a private arena.
                ....no?
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

please continue arguing, i'm enjoying reading all of this drama
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    just got back from a weeks holiday in Turkey and reading these 'statistic wars' makes me feel sick...how can anyone care so much...jesus..
                    shit good thing there's someone here to point out people caring.. what's that say about you
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                      shit good thing there's someone here to point out people caring.. what's that say about you
                      that I dont care and I dont see why all of you do so much, its a game, duh.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

who cares? Ricko cares about people caring about this game. WHY U CARE SO MUCH RICKO
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

lol KK you nerd, why do you care so much about the people who care about the people who care too much on this game.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

care bears
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Caring is Sharing :wub:
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

This thread doesn't deliver nearly as well as the other one.

And to stay on topic: UNBAN CENTURY AND NEW JERSEY
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X