Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leagues and what-not new idea thing. yea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a way, stat tracking and comparing is already being accomplished in twld and twlj by the TWLM page. it shows records of all the game stats of every player since TWLM started and keeps a list of the top valued players (which can be interpreted as a top player list basically).

-ad
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Re: Leagues and what-not new idea thing. yea!

Originally posted by Tanis
      Hey, I was thinking it would be cool if during the league games, someone actually keeps the records of individual player's scores (ie. JoeWB: 9-3 - week 6 .... also JoeWB combined: 54-30) and posts them on www.twleagues.org along with the squad scores. Also, along with that, there could be something like a ranking system of individual players and their performance in league games. This would be similar to the Elim scoring thing, but unlike elim, it would show who is good because no one specs for rec in league games.

Just a thought.

tell me what you think about it. or don't. whatever.

--Tanis

Ahaha, the kewl thing is that Cpt.Guano! actually might consider making it happen. Or maybe he'll be like the rest of tw smods and not do anything...... but the twl site would definately look better with ordered stats.
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

its actually already done...

if u go to each league and go to the bottom and press the link to TWLD/TWLJ/TWLB stats you will get combined scores of all league games for each player..... so this suggestion is useless since its already done
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

yeah, just go to the twl site, click TWLD, go down to the bottom of the page and click player stats
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I thought it would be funny to reply to a year-old post with "I agree" but it turned out to be less funny than expected.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i didn't even notice that, thought it was a new one

you're so devious
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
              X