No announcement yet.

mythril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uh... if you're going to join dice, then why is anyone on Epidemic trying to get him unbanned? Why wouldn't dice or w/e squad he ends up joining try to get him unbanned. I understand if you're friends with him, but why would you go through all this trouble to get him unbanned and then have him carry some other squad?
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• let him play. won't be the first (or last) time cheaters have been left free to fuck with the (at this point, laughable) integrity of twl.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Pretty sad pascone cant even keep a squad togther for twl ne more.

And On the case of Mythril I think he should be allowed to play just on the simple fact that we need all the players we can get to play this league and hes rather active so thats also good.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          The problem is all the cheaters have come together and formed a squad. People like Vys teach other people how to cheat and much like the people hanging out with Russ, it corrupts them into thinking that they should also cheat, or try to hack the zone, or multitudes of other stupid kid stuff. So the biggest problem with letting cheaters back into the zone is the fascination that morons have with thinking cheaters are cool, and learning how to cheat by kissing the person who got banned ass. So basically Epidemic is a breeding ground for morons, cheaters, and abusive staffers, because that is what the core of the squad is made up of.
          ?squad vys

any explanation for that, or should i anticipate some extreme bullshit reason that doesn't make any sense?
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• kthx quit crying u worse than war and jones holy fuck
            5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
            5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
            5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
            5:Melanoma> aight cool
            5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
            5:Oops> what?
            5:Melanoma> ye
            5:Oops> you serious?
            5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
            5:Melanoma> fu
            5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
            5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• Originally posted by Oops View Post
              kthx quit crying u worse than war and jones holy fuck
              Oops...He was quoting Kthx from a month ago to prove a point. Read the damn posts before YOU whine.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

The real question is, can Pascone win TWLD without having to fall back on people who cheat to carry him. I would say let him play, he isn't good anymore, and now that I think back he wasn't really good until he started cheating the last time he got unbanned.
                yet you just made him the 10th highest valued player in twlm?
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Before we get into more posts about "biased values" it was done from stats, slightly tweaked by a group of six players, and made decisions on values in the end on a squad by squad basis, because every squad has a player that gets kills.

If anything that proves how unbiased it is.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Before we get into more posts about "biased values" it was done from stats, slightly tweaked by a group of six players, and made decisions on values in the end on a squad by squad basis, because every squad has a player that gets kills.

If anything that proves how unbiased it is.
                    this wasn't a post about bias values, cause i couldnt care less

my point was you called him terrible yet ranked him one of the top 10, which seems rather hypocritical

Comment

• Again, it was based on stats and done with a group of people.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Again, it was based on stats and done with a group of people.
                        if its based on stats that must indicate he has good ones, and that he is good. obviously you didn't disagree, just admit you were dead wrong and move on

Comment

• pascone is on my dream team
                          5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                          5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                          5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                          5:Melanoma> aight cool
                          5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                          5:Oops> what?
                          5:Melanoma> ye
                          5:Oops> you serious?
                          5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                          5:Melanoma> fu
                          5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                          5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
                            1)You were banned for longer because you evaded the original ban.
                            2) When vys was allowed to return he had preconditions including missing one season of twl
                            3)You knew before you got unbanned that you wouldn't be playing twl and you agreed to it, so there is no more discussion on it.
                            Wasn't here for TWL, but seems like myth got to play.
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• that's because i let him
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X