mythril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galaxy Turbo View Post
    Come on now, on what basis can you say this? There are plenty of people who get the picture after they do something wrong, often realising that there actually IS a risk of being caught and banned. Nobody expects these players to come back as saints, but come back with a little more sense that they can't use cheats openly in a league or in any other context.

I wouldn't start comparing banned spaceship game players with real life criminals either, it's not the same thing.

EDIT: Sorry, this post makes me look like an ass, I'm not trying to be, I just disagree with you.
    Mythril knew the risk he was taking, and it's not like as soon as he hit the on switch with CE that he got caught. I'm willing to bet he was using it for months. He knew the risks he was taking and knew he was exploiting this game. IMO, he should be permanently kicked from this game. No room for cheaters here. OFC you learn from ur mistakes when they happen, but mistakes happen here and there. This kid used it for months on a daily basis, in other words making the same mistake everyday for months. Get the fuck out of this game Mythril.

WHO CHEATS AT SPACESHIP GAMES? come on people.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
      How do you know they aren't cheating atm, and just not getting caught?! oooooooo :O

My humble opinion:

Continuous offenders usually continuously search for less risky ways to commit crimes. If these people were offered cheats that you couldn't get caught using, they'd use them instantly.
      There's no such thing as "ex-cheater". It's not like real life criminals ever get The Citizen of the year award after getting out of prison either.

When a ban decision is made it should be abided. If you always overrule them, you end up encouraging cheating.

To those who use the "everyone's done it"- or "even some staffers have used them" argument: Comparing casual cheat- experimenters to the TWALLSTARCHEATINGCREW1337 is the same as comparing a 9-yearold stealing a candy bar from store to a serial raper.
      Dude ur post is excellent , looks like u readed my mind.I was thinking the same today..comparing cheaters with criminals..seriously! =)
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

The real question is, can Pascone win TWLD without having to fall back on people who cheat to carry him. I would say let him play, he isn't good anymore, and now that I think back he wasn't really good until he started cheating the last time he got unbanned.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

let him play ! geio cheats and hes allowed to play and IS STAFF

Comment

I never cheated in wb, and considering I was invited to nearly every squad before even re-entering the zone, I must have been good at some point. I was banned for over 3 years. To think that I'd be as good as I was before after less than 3 weeks is pretty optimistic. I'll get there though, and with the lack of competition, it's not hard to be one of the top wbs in tw anymore. However, I don't have much motivation to be the best player in TWD.

Kthx, I'm pretty sure you asked me to join your squad.. so any argument you have against me or pascone is weak.

I didn't tell anybody to make this thread, but I think I should be allowed to play TWL. I understand vys wasn't able to play twl for a season after he was unbanned, but if I was unbanned after the same amount of time as vys was, I'd have served at least 3 TWL's by now.
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

yo i made this thread on my own cuz its stupid to have someone banned for 3 years and then allow them to come back but not play twl? and that sounds like something kthx would do, or ignite for that matter... invite u to their squad and when u decline them they try and keep u banned or get u banned again (delectable) LOL stupid nigaz

Comment

I asked you to join before I realized how bad you have become.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I was in that basing match for grapevine with mythril as our terr. I guess he was using some sort of cheat where he was prizing himself bursts and portals? I dont quite rmeber it was so long ago. Anyways, seeing as he was caught cheating in a TWBD match would it not be fair to allow him to play every league BUT basing? I think that makes sense. How do you know Mythril was cheating in every league? You dont. So to me, he should only be banned from 1 league. Maybe a perma twlb ban or something would be in order. But taking more good wbs away from twld is only gonna make it crappier.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I think it's kinda stupid to let him play TWD. If you let him play, make it either whole game or just pub/events (no twd or twl). Letting him play twd but not twl seems to me a weirdest choice you can make.

Comment

Freddie got fingered.
                      - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

lol @ banning him in 1 league.

Tw is desperate for players, as much as I dont want cheating fucks like him playing, in the end he will be allowed to play and thats the end of it.
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                          yap yap
                          glass houses, stones, etc.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

freddie is right, its stupid... u either dont unban someone at all or u unban them completely and no one can use CE anymore anyways.... SO no more cheaters besides lag cheaters

Comment

without mythril, twl will only be one less squad because epidemic is inactive as fuck and we need him. it doesnt make much sense that the decision comes down to one person (pure_luck)... at least give a vote or something from the players, or the twl staff, not just one person wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                                It would seem the hardest part is speaking engrish.
                                Engrish? Maybe you are right...

Are you going to name those players, otherwise it just seems you are talking out of your ass.
                                Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                                Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                                Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                                Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Working...
                                X