• Show
Clear All

money is afraid he has to play
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

azada is a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        without mythril, twl will only be one less squad because epidemic is inactive as fuck and we need him.
        So, this thread is about mythril helping out epidemic?!?

I THOUGHT MONEY WAS TRYING TO HELP OUT THE ZONE.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

works both ways

Comment

If he cheated in TWBD, i'd say there is a strong chance that he had not only done it before but probably in other leagues.

Unbanning Vys was bad in retrospect, that's why you shouldnt play twl. Since Staff is making these decisions without public voice, I say we should have a vote. The players are the ones who ultimately should decide.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

unban badshot
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

1)You were banned for longer because you evaded the original ban.
                2) When vys was allowed to return he had preconditions including missing one season of twl
                3)You knew before you got unbanned that you wouldn't be playing twl and you agreed to it, so there is no more discussion on it.

Comment

I don't see the issue as 'once someone cheats they will always be a cheat'. I see the issue as 'in TW, the rules don't mean much'.

Comment

The problem is all the cheaters have come together and formed a squad. People like Vys teach other people how to cheat and much like the people hanging out with Russ, it corrupts them into thinking that they should also cheat, or try to hack the zone, or multitudes of other stupid kid stuff. So the biggest problem with letting cheaters back into the zone is the fascination that morons have with thinking cheaters are cool, and learning how to cheat by kissing the person who got banned ass. So basically Epidemic is a breeding ground for morons, cheaters, and abusive staffers, because that is what the core of the squad is made up of.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      The problem is all the cheaters have come together and formed a squad. People like Vys teach other people how to cheat and much like the people hanging out with Russ, it corrupts them into thinking that they should also cheat, or try to hack the zone, or multitudes of other stupid kid stuff. So the biggest problem with letting cheaters back into the zone is the fascination that morons have with thinking cheaters are cool, and learning how to cheat by kissing the person who got banned ass. So basically Epidemic is a breeding ground for morons, cheaters, and abusive staffers, because that is what the core of the squad is made up of.
                      Lolz. Yeah, this whole whole "E-THUGZ-CREW"- thing reminds me of highschool kids trying to score weed and act black. They get really excited if they get to hang out with someone that is notorious.
                      Sometimes when they're feeling really naughty they open up MS Paint and edit the pictures of TWs most popular targets. That scores them some major street credit.
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
                        1)You were banned for longer because you evaded the original ban.
                        2) When vys was allowed to return he had preconditions including missing one season of twl
                        3)You knew before you got unbanned that you wouldn't be playing twl and you agreed to it, so there is no more discussion on it.
                        1. vys evaded his ban and mythril was still banned for 3 years. not 2, like vys
                        2. he missed one twl season (mythrils third from being banned), which is the same amount of time
                        3. why u taking the ban so personally? why not let people vote on it

f

Comment

So the solution to life is to just let people do illegal things to make them better and screw the consequences. Steroids makes baseball better, Steroids would make football better, and if we just went ahead and let everyone hack it TW it would definitely be better right? PL is doing the right thing.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

cant hack anymore, your argument is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              So the solution to life is to just let people do illegal things to make them better and screw the consequences. Steroids makes baseball better, Steroids would make football better, and if we just went ahead and let everyone hack it TW it would definitely be better right? PL is doing the right thing.
                              It's a 2-D spaceship game... He's been banned already for 3 years, isn't that enough? And what's the point of letting him help his squad qualify for TWL in TWD, but then not let him play in TWL?

Comment

I agree, he shouldn't be able to play TWD either.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X