No announcement yet.

mythril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo, kthx vs money irl fight happen yet? cmon, i want to hear about the results.
    (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
    Argentina> look at me kids!
    Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

• No, he won't come to my house because he is afraid of getting shot.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• There's something incredibly wrong with this entire situation, and it has to do with people getting unbanned. Now, I'm not saying they shouldn't be unbanned, but why are you still punishing them after their ban is over?

Oh, you served your 3 year ban? Welcome back! However, you still can't play TWL, LOL!
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• Child molesters can't run a day care after they get out of jail either, same thing, people who cheat will probably cheat again. Thats why the same people keep getting banned for it over and over again.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Child molesters can't run a day care after they get out of jail either, same thing,
            No. Just... just no.
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• yes, just yes. Cheaters keep on cheating over and over again because they are terrible without cheats and want to be good again.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• bump
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• oh yeah, i should probably update on this situation

once the twld invitations are sorted out (hurry up warpath) i will be polling the captains in that league regarding mythril's eligibility, unless i hear some damn solid cases against him i'm letting him play
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• does my squad get to vote?
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• yes, let's hear your case
                      Last edited by PH; 09-06-2009, 11:42 PM.
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

• i vote yes, otherwise we probably won't accept

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
                          i vote yes, otherwise we probably won't accept
                          accept what, the invite? Don't blackmail PH, that is retarded. Mythril isn't even good anymore
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Mythril isnt good!? Every dd that epidemic is in recently is carried by Mythril.
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• i'm not blackmailing anyone. everyone left my squad to join dice. besides him, money, and me, we don't have anyone else lol. rather give another squad (i think it's paladen) a chance to play, i'll just join dice with the rest of my squad

Comment

• myth accepted the invite so whatever, since you're the squad owner i'll give you until tuesday afternoon to get back to me if you want to reverse that decision

and yes, paladen would be next in line if you did that

it's your call

Comment

Working...
                                X