TWLD (Predicts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
    as far as i was aware, unless you have a gamepad or a special keyboard or something you cannot bypass this setting which doesnt allow thrust shots. it has little to do with key definitions, you can even set both your thrust and bullet keys to the up arrow along with it already being bound for movement, and unless you have the right hardware, you are not going to be able to bypass this arena setting - it wont fire a bullet while your thrusting... at least not as far as i know, but it seems like maybe people have found a way.

so.. i am curious as to whether this setting in TW is intentional or not, because i see no reason to force thrust bullets to being available only to those with certain hardware. it is a disadvantage. can anybody clarify on why this setting remains?
    Hmm, that might explain why Sika always used a gamepad; at least to my recollection. TW has never been very concerned with leveling the playing field when it comes to hardware. How many years was it before the res cap came into effect and at least 1/2 of the top players suddenly stopped competing?

Comment

• i can show you dude, this week when i am not drunk

signature show-off
      v
      v
      v
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
        Hmm, that might explain why Sika always used a gamepad; at least to my recollection. TW has never been very concerned with leveling the playing field when it comes to hardware. How many years was it before the res cap came into effect and at least 1/2 of the top players suddenly stopped competing?
        Res cap started summer of 2000. At that time, the zone had just passed the point of always having >100 people on at all times.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

• need some nerd to predict preseason games cause im bored and i want to read it!
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• You do it.
            DELETED

Comment

• he cant or he'll be a hypocrite
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                You do it.

I cant because i only witnessed Wolf vs Mad, and that too because i was in it lol.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  I cant because i only witnessed Wolf vs Mad, and that too because i was in it lol.
                  y u lie
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• i predict quicksand will take snacks this season.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                      Res cap started summer of 2000. At that time, the zone had just passed the point of always having >100 people on at all times.
                      Really? That doesn't sound right. I know it wasn't in place for season 2, but I could have sworn it wasn't in place for season 3 either. No way Jeraden on Siege and Roxy on Elusive could have played that well on 1280 res.

I trust you because of that super Asian/Saiyan, overclocked, genetically modified brain of yours... but it still doesn't sound right.

Comment

• just realized burnt said we were without our best player from last year...geio is better than apok this year FYI. and we've got a much deeper lineup. anyone can do the role apok had on heavy last season, which is basically sweeping up setups from me and kthx...the thing about geio is that he will get the kills and set us all up. and instead of lois lane in the #5 spot we'll have weak/kk/swimkid/exalt/coyote/valholy/kyou to choose from.
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                          Really? That doesn't sound right. I know it wasn't in place for season 2, but I could have sworn it wasn't in place for season 3 either.
                          yeah i'm 99% sure it was after season 3 the resolution limit was implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            just realized burnt said we were without our best player from last year...geio is better than apok this year FYI. and we've got a much deeper lineup. anyone can do the role apok had on heavy last season, which is basically sweeping up setups from me and kthx...the thing about geio is that he will get the kills and set us all up. and instead of lois lane in the #5 spot we'll have weak/kk/swimkid/exalt/coyote/valholy/kyou to choose from.
                            Awww...thankx babe

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                              Yes! It may be too early to do these but oh well I am bored and there is nothing else to do. So I had to find a constructive way to waste my time this morning. Below I will list a few squads that have a shot to make TWL and their possible lineups! With that said many thing's can change in the course of lets say 2-3 days. I am pretty sure a few people on here will join another squad to better themselves in the personal quest of getting that "title".

Dice: Creature, Caos, Skepsis, Vys, Raspi SUB: a2m, Megaman89, Jack.

More less a mid-range, snipe squad. Together they might be really good! Or on the other hand they might all want to play for pride and glory and go for self records. Since they all have some individual talent.

Thunder: Baserman, Burnt, Ease, Crimsonx, Yakuza SUB: Weak, Obi, Hermit

Yes they are last year's champion's. BUT: with the loss of two starters (Creature, Vitja) what will they be able to do this year? Well I would guess easily a playoff contender since this group of players have played together for some time now. Anything is possible with Burnt and Baserman. It's a deadly combination. Crimsonx and Ease will have to play some huge games this season if they want to repeat.

Mad: Apok, Scoop, Deez Nuts, Royce, Peru SUB: Stylez, Tohn, Weaver, Chuckle.

This squad has a strong starting five with a big kicker on their side (depth). They have on the sidelines about 2 or 3 people who could be starters on another squad. When Mad has it's top line they are a hard team to beat. I expect a playoff spot for these guy's aswell. Look for Apok, Deez to have a great year.

Wolf: Cres, Excaliburx20, Paky Dude, Rasaq, Gran Torino SUB: Maybe the whole roster could fill some sub spaces since Wolf really doesn't play any other leagues.

Wolf look's like they will be banking on having their two leaders guide them this TWL (Paky Dude, Rasaq). Both are captains....BUT WAIT!!! Didn't Paky Dude's squad drop from TWL last year? Does that mean Paky nor Rasaq can captain Wolf this year to TWL if they make it? Oh man who will wolf put all the trust into now..Look for them to have a decent season just below .500

Rapid: Unabled, Sphinktor, Siaxis, Saetep, Hulk SUB: Destroy, Vain

Rapid has a decent line they are a squad like Dynasty was last year. A "under dog" if you will. Sphinktor is the leader of this group. He has good experience and a pretty good player to say the least. The only downfall to Rapid is during games they are quick to split up as a team when getting rushed. I say tighten up that and you guys might have a playoff shot.

Quicksand: Izor, Kthx, RaCka, Geio, Exalt SUB: Kid Kaos, Keith

QS is either hit or miss. Very unpredictable. Yes QuickHeavy made it to what Semi's last year?...Well they also had a supporting cast of Apok, Bike, Annoyance (Peter Parker). Who knows what they will do this year. Not a lot of depth. If everyone show's each week and play's with heart and passion they could make playoffs. We will see. Look for Izor, RaCka to lead them this year.

Fatal: Jones, Riverside, Deck, Mega Newbie, Foreign SUB: Lockdown, Regen

Fatal has a decent line. Riverside after all is the Wb duel Champ this year. I think he will stand out this year. Maybe not. I just think he will have a good season. Fatal also has a sleeper-sub in Regen who can fill in a starting spot easily. If Mega Newbie gets active again and starts playing fatal could be very dangerous.

Epidemic: Delectable, Pascone, Deluge, P_L, Sirius SUB: War, Sunny D

They are in the same boat as quicksand. Epi has about 5 starters with a sub-par bench. So either they show the same 5 every week or they are in huge trouble if they don't pick up some decent Wb's.

Serenity: Burg, JoeMoma, kyou, Tripin, Guero SUB: Wage, Joyrider

Not too much to say about serenity but the fact they have 2 good players in Guero, Kyou who might be able to lead them to a few wins. Right now I would say a playoff spot is out of reach, but on any given sunday who knows..

Shinobi: Ardour, Beam, Dynasty, Fantus, Hercules SUB: Vue,Cape

Not much depth or starters here really. Most players are vet's but "rusty" who knows maybe they will have a suprisingly kick-ass season! Other than that not much to say here.

I would like to fomally say Good Luck to all squads invited to TWL and wish you all the best of luck at getting that e-title. :headbang:
                              yep, not even close with any of them really
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                                y u lie
                                Sir Spider> y i on fire

Comment

Working...
                                X