spamming during games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spamming during games

pretty sure it's money, him/orgazmo/violence are the only ones who have ever spammed us. this is an exact replica of how money spammed Sweet/Siege during twdds back a few months. i know I can't prove it and would give an sincere apology once I am proved wrong, I just think spamming other squads is going a little overboard. trashtalking and annoying people inbetween rounds is usually funny, this is not. I'm a little worried if it's worth it to compete in this thing when people make gimmick aliases which are hard to track and spam squads during a game. there's nothing fun with it. i don't care if i lose every game. this however, doesn't make it worth spending 20 minutes every sunday watching sad idiots who can never hope to be good resort to spamming and disrupting the game somehow.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

It's a damn shame people have to stoop that low. I can't imagine that was a pleasant experience. =/
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      It's a damn shame people have to stoop that low. I can't imagine that was a pleasant experience. =/
      I sense sarcasm, it was him.
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

I'm willing to put it on money, seeing as he's personally spammed me after talking to him directly before and the message itself involved my name. I can't exactly say it was him, but my inclination is him.

I'm expecting pascone to post to defend his squadmate in a few posts.
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

I doubt it was Ganon since he was playing in that game . It was definitely not anyone on Warpath though.
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

i say we keep spam for the game, it's all part of the strat eace:

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
              I doubt it was Ganon since he was playing in that game . It was definitely not anyone on Warpath though.

Yeah it cant be Ganon aka sir spider because he was in that match, but it could be n1k aka num1killa from warpath. Just throwing that out there because he spammed me a couple of days ago for hours, and not just me Raazi too.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

oh cool it looks like i get to be the first person to say STOP BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY JESUS FUCK. WAHHHHHHHH MONEY SPAMMED ME AND MADE ME DIE TO WARPATH. Stfu already and quit bitching.
                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                5:Oops> what?
                5:Melanoma> ye
                5:Oops> you serious?
                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                5:Melanoma> fu
                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  Yeah it cant be Ganon aka sir spider because he was in that match, but it could be n1k aka num1killa from warpath. Just throwing that out there because he spammed me a couple of days ago for hours, and not just me Raazi too.
                  Num1killa was in spec coording the whole match.
                  When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

real talk paulo its all strat baby

it was me, cry jones
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

as a side note, the spamming had nothing to do with us losing the game.

as for me crying about it - a mod told me to make a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        as a side note, the spamming had nothing to do with us losing the game.

as for me crying about it - a mod told me to make a thread about it.
                        was it broly?
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

no

Comment

Working...
                          X