No announcement yet.

Twlm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in regards to basing is going to work for right now, I won't even be entering the basing matches (in fact i am going to go delete them right now.

This miiight change if Spacehiker can get the site working properly, but as you can see from looking through the site, there is still a lot of aesthetic things that need to be fixed.

Also apparently.. some players still had leftover stocks from last season that they were able to sell, not sure how that got past the reset but people are probably going to have to repick teams tonight or tomorrow.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

what's the twlm site
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

www.trenchwars.org/twlm
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Twlm is too complicated, I say lose the stock market and betting, maybe keep betting but you have to fix it so people dont win a trillion dollars for 1 bet like last time.

And please try to put basing in.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't know much of anything about websites, we are just using Ardours website from last year, Ardour quit and some things are messed up beyond what we can do to fix them even with SpaceHikers help (who knows how to fix websites).

So unfortunately it probably isn't going to be the best looking twlm site, basing probably won't get fixed or if it does it will be a few weeks, we can't remove stuff like stocks that is hard coded into the system. I am sorry but we only had like two days to get it all up and running, and it is honestly the best we could do with the limited amount of time we had.

Hopefully throughout the season it will get better and better each week as we get website people to work on it.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
              Twlm is too complicated, I say lose the stock market and betting, maybe keep betting but you have to fix it so people dont win a trillion dollars for 1 bet like last time.

Listen to this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post

Listen to this guy...

Just have it like it used to be in the anzu days... that was way more fun then this crapexcuse for a manager game in which you can win by just guessing the correct MVP a couple of times because getting that correct is way overprized...
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Listen to this guy.

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Unfortunately, I don't know much of anything about websites, we are just using Ardours website from last year, Ardour quit and some things are messed up beyond what we can do to fix them even with SpaceHikers help (who knows how to fix websites).

So unfortunately it probably isn't going to be the best looking twlm site, basing probably won't get fixed or if it does it will be a few weeks, we can't remove stuff like stocks that is hard coded into the system. I am sorry but we only had like two days to get it all up and running, and it is honestly the best we could do with the limited amount of time we had.

Hopefully throughout the season it will get better and better each week as we get website people to work on it.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

dont let em rag on u kthx. fuck em. u did a good job imo. i like it.
                    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                    5:Melanoma> aight cool
                    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                    5:Oops> what?
                    5:Melanoma> ye
                    5:Oops> you serious?
                    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                    5:Melanoma> fu
                    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

word oops

fuck em kthx, good job!
                      What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

You use Internet Explorer still?
                          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                            You use Internet Explorer still?
                            and 3 toolbaars :P
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Good work on twlm. Glad to see someone working on it.
                              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

So I was fooling around, and I think now that I have found out how to add basing numbers/values without messing other information up! $$$. So maybe basing can be up and running soon. We will see

Comment

Working...
                                X