TWLD Round 2 HoN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Round 2 HoN!

Wolf (40) vs. Fatal (50) MVP: Spaceship (11-6)

This was one of those early 1:00 pm EST time games. So im guessing most of these guy's were either hung-over or still half asleep! Well excuses to the side, going into this week Wolf was looking to upset the invading Fatal squadron. Looking at the matchup's between players this actually looked like a upset could have been right around the corner. THEN the game started. You see a score of 40-50 Fatal and think it looked somewhat close, Well that assumption is wrong. Pretty much from the early 3 minutes of the game untill the end Fatal was up by a good 7 or 8 points. Towards the end Flew (5-10) and Paky Dude (12-10) tried to make a sizeable comeback. Then again Flew decided to flew in every other direction other than Paky's. This is why Flew should be on the bench coording. TWL is about squad teaming and being unified! Empion actually produced a great sub with (8-6). Rasaq whom left Wolf shortly after this debacle ended at a sub-par (9-10). On the flip side Fatal looked strong........yes I know it's only wolf, but I give credit where credit is due. Spaceship (11-6) turned in his overtime slip to Jones and asked for a higher pay-rate. Fatal controlled the spawn zone very will with really fast kills on ExcaliburX20 and Skullspace.

Quicksand (50) vs. Serenity (29) MVP: Strong (11-4)

In a very very poor showing by serenity...Before the start of the match they almost had to forefit the game to QuickSand. Alas they had 5 capable players to start the game. QS as normal warp'd at the start of the game and from there the fat lady has already sung the tune! Rushing was dominant very quickly in this one fellas. Serenity tucked their tail between there leg's and kissed them arse's goodbye!!!!! I think QS got a total of like 20 kills in the spawn zone, yeah nuts! a2m (10-6) and Strong (11-4) with a strong preformance no pun intended. Lord Wam was a quick casualty of war with 3-8 sub. Harder was the only one on this day to pull some kind of weight with a lackluster (8-10)

Rapid (39) vs. Thunder (50) MVP: Ease (18-6)

Here is the game I called Rapid to possible come out with a tough earned Victory. Boy was I ever wrong. From the get-go this was a stray-fest. People like Avatar were lobbing missles from 5 football feilds away in hopes for one of them to land. It just so happens that karma struck him and he got rocked by 3 off radar strays, then sub'd with a (0-4). Suprisingly B4serman94_x with a (6-10) played well. Records don't mean anything, he laid down some good sac fly's that the rest of Thunder capitolized on with no mercy. It was clear to me that Ease had somthing to prove to creature. With Ease's stunning (18-6) preformance. Without saying a word that record tell's Creature "You are not needed this year creat". Rapid did have a few players who wanted to win. Mega Newbie (10-10), Ns (4-4 sub) and Sphinktor (10-10). Other notables for Thunder includes Chuckle (11-9) and Reaver (9-6).

Mad (50) vs. DicE (39) MVP: TURBAN (14-10)

3 to 4 week's ago I would have said Mad stood no chance...Then again this is TW and most people decide to HOP to other squads in hope for a TWLD title (Vys, Raspi, and every other notable WB that left). With that said Dice was looking not to win the game but actually make it a respectable game if that. They turned to Megaman89 (12-10) and Caos (13-10) for this. For Mad 2 players got some LD time. Turban (14-10) and Confluence (9-4) they made the most of it!

Epidemic (50) vs Warpath (29) MVP: Deluge

This was simply not fair, but wait 5 minutes into the game it was like Epidemic 20 Warpath 16...A average game to maintain. But with the Heavy hitters of Warpath not producing it was hard to put together a good game from there on out. Iron Survivor (2-8) I thought was their leader, maybe I was wrong. Sir Spider (9-10) and Hellborn (9-10) both played decent games. Other than that this game wasn't too close as the experience of Epidemic took over...remember they are all mainly previous TWLD winners! Hoooah

Sage (50) vs Shinobi (40) MVP: Ground Zero

In this one it was an all around great game to watch. Shinobi going into this mostly thought that this was a walk through centeral park...Man they paid dearly with that assumption (the game). As Ground Zero proceeded to take over this game with a strong MVP preformance of (13-9) and the help of Zizu (12-9). Shinobi on the other hand looked pretty decent untill the end they just all collapse'd. Quartz (5-9) did literally next to nothing for shinobi, look for him to be on the bench from here on out. The one player everyone expected to do terrible was in doubt the one trying to get his squad the "W" Dynasty (12-10) followed in suit by Aerin (10-10). This was the best game of the week in my eyes.

Hot Player of the Week: Ease (18-6) He pretty much carried his team to the victory in what most people thought could have gone either way.

Not Player of the Week: Flew (5-10) This game could have been won if Flew produced more kills it was only a 10 point loss, not a lot. But considering that Flew didn't team nor kill he is awarded the Not player of Week #2.

That is all! Thanks for reading and untill next time...HAOW -Geio

I appreciate you taking the time to write this. However, if this is truly the best article that could be written, I'd rather you just stop writing entirely. There are lots of things that were simply not true, and personally, I believe the only reason you wrote this flaming pile of shit is so you could mention yourself. Next time you write something like this, at least put it into Microsoft Word and hit F7. I could have written a more coherent statement in the fifth grade.

EDIT: No I do not want to write this either, I'm saying if this is the best there is, then get rid of HoN entirely.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Ease why so serious? Why you mad?
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Then don't read it cocksucker simple as that. Ya ol' field goal front tooth lookin haven ass ma fucka

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
          Then don't read it cocksucker simple as that. Ya ol' field goal front tooth lookin haven ass ma fucka
          Or you could learn how to write up something half decent instead of half ass. They have a course for this in your community college, and it's a 101 on top of that.
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Whatever faults people have with his writing aside, I think those are pretty accurate descriptions of what happened in the games. Glad I didn't have to do it!

As for our game, I'd just say we were outplayed. We failed to get kills in the mid and late-game stages. There's always next week though.
            Last edited by Black Mage; 10-06-2009, 12:53 AM.
            When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
              Whatever faults people have with his writing aside, I think those are pretty accurate descriptions of what happened in the games. Glad I didn't have to do it!

As for our game, I'd just say we were outplayed. We failed to get kills in the mid and late-game stages. There's always next week though!
              Thanks blackmage it's okay I don't care what they think.........it is thunder after all......they whine, appeal, and cry

Comment

I do not appreciate you taking the time to write this. However, you're a faggot and if this is truly the best article that could be written, I'd rather you just stop writing entirely. There are lots of things that were simply not true, and personally, I believe the only reason you wrote this flaming pile of shit is so you could mention yourself. Next time you write something like this, at least put it into Microsoft Word and hit F7. I could have written a more coherent statement in the fifth grade real talk

EDIT: No I do not want to write this either, I'm saying if this is the best there is, then get rid of HoN entirely.
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

nice read Geio, and ill definetly show up next week seeing our roster has been reduced in half :fear:
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Too many people bitch and complain without taking any concrete actions themselves. If you can't tolerate his writing, don't read his articles. And if you desire a more "coherently" written article, write one yourself. It's as simple as that, no one cares that you don't like it. Who cares if you've lived your entire life in a spoiled environment and got everything you wanted, Geio isn't your mother...he doesn't need to hold your hand and pamper you with jack shit.

Thanks Geio, I didn't read the entire article but I still appreciate your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
                      Too many people bitch and complain without taking any concrete actions themselves.
                      Pretty sure I'm the only one complaining here, thanks.

If you can't tolerate his writing, don't read his articles.
                      I won't in the future, thanks again.

And if you desire a more "coherently" written article, write one yourself. It's as simple as that, no one cares that you don't like it.
                      I'm quite sure I said i had no interest in writing one myself, it's "as simple as that."

Who cares if you've lived your entire life in a spoiled environment and got everything you wanted, Geio isn't your mother...he doesn't need to hold your hand and pamper you with jack shit.
                      You got me there, I'm terribly spoiled by HoN articles because they are so incredibly important. Nice comparison.

Thanks Geio, I didn't read the entire article but I still appreciate your efforts.
                      Do you read sports articles and write them a letter on how you appreciate their efforts despite not reading it? Didn't think so, champ. If an article is written horribly, people call the writer out on it. Check ESPN comments on articles if you don't believe me.

Also, don't bother responding saying they are paid and he isn't, I don't care. It's the idea that he's writing something that is intended for a large audience and couldn't even be bothered to spell check. The article itself is based on PERFORMANCES, so why is someone writing it that can't even spell the word. By all means, continue giving praise to random people on the internet about what they write without even reading it though.
                      Phiz> I probably am gay

Comment

Ease shut the fuck up you ignorant whiney little bitch piece of shit. Your opinion in this whole ordeal is complete shit, and your entire squad is full of miserable emo faggots who need to get laid.

That being said, you need a fucking life, and keep your negative opinions to yourself. You do not matter one bit to anyone in this game, let alone this world, and to try to bring someone else down simply because you are incapable is ignorant.

Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

Thanks,

Exalt
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ease not only owns people in twl but on forums as well :grin:
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Ease shut the fuck up you ignorant whiney little bitch piece of shit. Your opinion in this whole ordeal is complete shit, and your entire squad is full of miserable emo faggots who need to get laid.

That being said, you need a fucking life, and keep your negative opinions to yourself. You do not matter one bit to anyone in this game, let alone this world, and to try to bring someone else down simply because you are incapable is ignorant.

Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

Thanks,

Exalt
                            Quoting this in case you try to edit it out later. Are you aware that you told me to keep my negative opinions to myself, but then proceeded to type out a negative opinion of your own? Yes, I'm clearly the ignorant one.
                            Phiz> I probably am gay

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                              Quoting this in case you try to edit it out later. Are you aware that you told me to keep my negative opinions to myself, but then proceeded to type out a negative opinion of your own? Yes, I'm clearly the ignorant one.
                              Yes, I did say that. See, I gave you negative feedback on your original negativity, in which case I am justified. You are not. Go back to school. Ignorance is not bliss.

Thanks,

Exalt
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X