My TWLD Week 3 Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TWLD Week 3 Predictions.

So its Thursday and week 3 is coming up fast and still there has not been a TWLD prediction thread so I guess QS has to step up to the plate again.

**Week 3 game of the week.**

Thunder vs. Mad

This is a very tough game to choose a winner from. Two very strong teams, arguably the two strongest teams in TWLD this season. Thunder has the more experienced bunch that have played with each other for a very long time. Mad has the more indevidually skilled players and alot more depth. Thunder is more of a mid range team with 1 or 2 rushing warbirds at the front. Mad has more of a rushing style with 1 or 2 mid rangers mixed in. I look for Apok and Vys to have a big game and really carry for Mad. Thunder will be more balanced as far as kills per each player but I just feel that Mad has the edge in overall skill.

Mad's Line - Apok, Scoop, Vys, Deez Nuts, Unabled
    Subs - Weaver, Skepsis, Styles

Thunder's Line - Ease, Reaver, Burnt, Geisha, Misled
    Subs - Vitja?, Yakuza, Chuckle
    Prediction:Mad wins, 50-45 MVP Apok (15-8)

Shinobi vs. Rapid

Im rooting hard here for my old former squad Shinobi! They look better then most gave them credit for but still not very good. Rapid is a team that was rather low on my "Power Rankings" list. But after a few key recruits they look alot stronger and more of a threat. Shinobi I feel still have alot of work to do as far as their teaming is conscerned. When I was with them a few months back the team chemistry was shattered into pieces. Now they seem to have glued some of it back together and will only get better as the season moves on. Rapids play style is far more aggresive than Shinobi's look for Rapid to get the fast head start and for Shinobi to gradually work their way back into the game and make it close atleast by the end.

Shinobi's line - Hercules, Quartz, Nikolai, Aerin, Beam
    Subs - Dynasty, Demonic, Reis

Rapid's Line - Creature, Mega Newbie, Poseidon, sphinktor, Halls
    Subs - Props, Saetep, Violence
    Prediction: Rapid wins, 50-42 MVP Creature (13-10)

Serenity vs. Epidemic

Not much really needs to be said in this one. Epidemic is far more skilled and will completely demolish serenity. This game wont be close folks. (I know, tell you something you didnt know right?) Maybe epidemics B-line might get some action.

Serenity's Line - Jaa plus whatever 4 he can manage to show up.
    Subs - Yea....
    Epidemic's Line - Pascone, Deluge, War, Money, Delectable
    Subs - 8, Deluge, bike (non should be needed)
    Prediction: Epidemic wins, 50-27 MVP Delectable (18-5)

Dice vs. Quicksand

A Few months ago and I might have marked this the game of the week, but dice has lost alot since then. Right now im not entirely sure what to make of Dice. They still have some good warbirds but the rest seems to be just basers or javs. I barley ever see Paska play so I dont know if he will even be showing up to any games for dice this year in TWLD. Quicksand on the other hand has the same ol group of guys that we have had for a few years atleast. RaCka looks strong as always and the Extreme Rush style that we bring can cause fits for anyone. I dont think Dice will be able to fully hang with the pressure that I expect my squad to bring on Sunday. It might be close though by the end.

Dice's Line - Caos, megaman89, Jack, Paska, plob#f (ideal line)
    Subs - Elven, Smurf, Da1andonly

Quicksand's Line - RaCka, Izor, Strong, Kyou, Weak/a2m
    Subs - Kid Kaos, Exalt, Regen
    Prediction: Quicksand wins, 50-37 MVP Strong (14-7)

Fatal vs. Sage

Fatal got their first win on the season last week against Wolf. A game that was filled with drama on wolfs side. Wolf actually hung tough with Fatals line that most thought should be far supperior to Wolfs. But in the end Fatal got the 50-40 victory and moved to 1-1. Now they get a easy game this week vs Sage where they can just come out strong and confident and most likely dominate this game. I dont know too much about Sage other then they are a 3 league team. Ill give them props for that its actually quite impressive with the roster they have.

Fatal's Line - Jones, Riverside, lockdown, deck, junka/foreign
    Subs - Terian, Spaceship, Nine

Sage's Line - Spikey, Zizu, NL>Trigger, Marnix, Ground Zero
    Subs - Whoever else they get to show up.
    Prediction: Fatal wins, 50-38 MVP Riverside (13-8)

Warpath vs. Wolf

Im looking for this game to be a battle actually. Wolf on paper looks far better then Warpath, but yet their squad is in dissaray as is the norm for a Paky Dude ran squad. Warpath on the other hand are united by the fact that they made it to TWL and are really out just to enjoy the ride and have fun. I think that attitude will help them rise to the occasion and take a minor upset win from Wolf.

Warpath's Line - Iron Survivor, nemiseph, hellborn, Sir Spider, Malign Paradine
    Subs - Quart, Darkmoor, Ply?

Wolf's Line - Paky Dude, empion, Cloth, Cres, Rekall
    Subs - whoever else shows up.
    Prediction: Warpath wins, 50-47 MVP Iron Survivor (12-9)

So There you have it for Week 3 in TWLD if you dont like my lines or my predictions you can suck a cock cause I dont care.
    Last edited by Kid Kaos; 10-08-2009, 01:11 PM.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Thanks for making the predictions
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

As ease would say...kk you just wasted 1 hour of your time this is so bad...zomg!

.......you still my brother kk <3 gj

Comment

Haha thanks for doing this, I've been very busy this week and I was just going to do it tonight when I saw you beat me to it. I may have to post picks though so I can keep track of my record:

Thunder (really tough to pick, expected finals preview), Shinobi (upset), Epidemic (blowout), Quicksand (closer than expected), Sage (upset), Warpath (pretty tight)
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Didn't vys quit? :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            Didn't vys quit? :fear:
            Will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
              Will never happen.
              You won't be seeing vys for a while.
              1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Depre View Post
                You won't be seeing vys for a while.
                Why is that?

Comment

What? Did vys get banned again or something?
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

he's on suicide watch after I told him he won't get (C) on dice
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                    X