• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    Brazilian Baser
    the only real candidate for this is schope

thankfully he's bad
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      funny how draft still talking how he "owns" ppl terr.
      it really hurts me when i talk to euro fuks, rather run 1 down with my car(good thing i don't know any irl)

*attempts to use dreamwin's euro trash version of english*
      funny how dreamwin laughs me at when he no get the right gatorade for Diakka on sundays!

hows that
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

keep winning games draft, you are proving your worth in terr everygame.

heh dwopple has to pipe up about how he's "good" in shark, while cupping mm89s nutsack just in case they realize that dwopple is the new draft, and replace him with ph.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
          Originally posted by Draft View Post
          but real talk, if i ever get to be as bad as you in terrier, i'll convert to being a shark as well haha. maybe we'll become a great shark pair when i'm down to yo level bhee!
          hey, just tell me when i hit rock bottom or your level in terrier man (whatever is worse), no need for sarcasm

i'll convert to shark with you right away! ^-^

Comment

shtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu up
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
              shtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu draft is a nigger upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu upshtu up

wow FIT ... no need to pick on phiz that hard!

Comment

tbh saying i'm a better terr then you is not an accomplishment, since every person out there that can hit esc-5 while in an unlocked arena has successfully become a greater terrier then you draft.

The fact of the matter is that you are filthy pig-shit, stop greasin up the forums scumbag.

Comment

Nomination for Geek Fight Award in Forum Awards 2009

Draft and Menelvagor.

Comment

heh dwopple has to pipe up about how he's "good" in shark, while cupping mm89s nutsack just in case they realize that dwopple is the new draft, and replace him with ph.
                    wish i were as good as you at being useless :wub:
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                      the only real candidate for this is schope

thankfully he's bad
                      LOL DONT FORGET ELVEN CARLITHO HEHEHEHEHAIAIAHEIEE

Bashing Draft or so, i dont realy seen him terr ever or so but Terr is a hard ship, and alot depends on ur team also. Im sure he isnt the best terr by far, but he probably isnt the worst either, he just makes himself a target :P

draft: u keep refering to becoming a "shark" as if its an easy ship, or the easiest basing ship.. when it fact its probably the hardest ship to fully master and become elite in.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

tbh saying i'm a better terr then you is not an accomplishment, since every person out there that can hit esc-5 while in an unlocked arena has successfully become a greater terrier then you draft.

The fact of the matter is that you are filthy pig-shit, stop greasin up the forums scumbag.
                        you mad? think i hit this ugly fuks nerve lol

refer to quote
                        |
                        |
                        V

but real talk, if i ever get to be as bad as you in terrier, i'll convert to being a shark as well haha. maybe we'll become a great shark pair when i'm down to yo level bhee!

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        Draft and Menelvagor.

ty whoever you are

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                        Bashing Draft or so, i dont realy seen him terr ever or so but Terr is a hard ship, and alot depends on ur team also. Im sure he isnt the best terr by far, but he probably isnt the worst either, he just makes himself a target :P
                        oh don't worry, people who bench for me (or euros i trash) are usually the ones who say i can't terr

hence dw/menelvagor 'canadian baser' on my grill all day

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                        draft: u keep refering to becoming a "shark" as if its an easy ship, or the easiest basing ship.. when it fact its probably the hardest ship to fully master and become elite in.
                        indeed i do, but don't get me wrong, shark is hard stylll

just saying that menelvagor is good at dying (you seen this retard terr? ask meg bout it), so i put up these shark jokes to make him cry like a biiiiiiiitch lol |)

Comment

i am elite in every ship
                          LA

Comment

Last time I did this. I am done with you kids ruining threads like this.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

ur all just mad cause ur not as cute as waven. =[

Comment

you mad? think i hit this ugly fuks nerve lol

refer to quote
                                |
                                |
                                V

ty whoever you are

oh don't worry, people who bench for me (or euros i trash) are usually the ones who say i can't terr

hence dw/menelvagor 'canadian baser' on my grill all day

indeed i do, but don't get me wrong, shark is hard stylll

just saying that menelvagor is good at dying (you seen this retard terr? ask meg bout it), so i put up these shark jokes to make him cry like a biiiiiiiitch lol |)
                                haha ok I actualy took it that way at 1st, but then when i kept seeing it i wonderd :P

On games:

This week seems like alot of mismatches again.. with the exception of thund/bw i suppose..

Sage should win easily if they can keep focus

Respect will prly 15-0

Dice should win big, pene isnt so strong without Jeeny

Thunder also could win fairly easy depending on both shows/lineups.. Thunder has the best player from both squads in Necro who will either win or lose this for thunder, depending on his performance.. As every week goes for thunder.. as i'v said about thunder for past 2 seasons... They go as far as necro can take
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X