No announcement yet.

player names as a reflection of own personality, squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got a lot of free time...can i buy some?

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
      even skepsis - dude never talks but you just know hes thinkin some mad shit talk.
      hahahahaha
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
        fuck you you gay war faggot
        LOL pascone, chubbster eating his pizza

What does SOUPERO mean?? I made it myself, I won't explain how and why.

ty

Comment

I think the guys who got upset are the guys who dont like what category their name type fell into. I found this amusing actually.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I'd say that's pretty accurate. I've never thought about that before.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

what about my name
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

cops cops cops cops
                spoc spoc spoc spoc
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Great read actually :P

But i really do not hope my name fits my personality.. but "awesome guy" and "epic dude" was taken :/

Comment

Ya good read, I think you have some good points. Proves that our subconscious can have a big influence on our choices. Do you think that our ship of choice in Trenchwars might have been influenced by our personality? Just look at the difference between a diehard warbird and a typical baser.

Comment

the first one has the desire to become the best in the zone while the latter wants to experience his girly side?
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        the first one has the desire to become the best in the zone while the latter wants to experience his girly side?
                        xog succeeded on that
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

this has some truth to it, wonder where my name falls
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i'm no linguist and i might just be making shit up, but to me, most names with the letter "k", "x", and "z" seem more alpha-type, dominant. more abrasive, in-your-face type of people. see kthx(USA), kid kaos(USA) , exalt(USA), kyou(USA), izor(USA), racka(USA), weak(USA) (all qs), rasaq(USA) (rasack), paky dude(USA), hell, even skepsis(Canada) - dude never talks but you just know hes thinkin some mad shit talk, and apok(Canada), who tries to play himself off as a nice guy, but everybody knows he thinks his epeen is so large he needs 2 cockpits to fit it in.

i should point out that there's exceptions to the rule - if "z" is used as the first letter, then the effect is lessened - zizu(Finland), zizzo(Finland), zazu(Belgium) all seem like perfectly nice guys, but perhaps they only use the z name cuz they are euro and they speak a different language there. whatever.
                            I think this shows that you only know people from USA, but otherwise an
                            interesting issue that I think everyone has thought about. After all our
                            nicknames are our "faces" and we tend to make first impressions based on
                            people's faces, which is totally natural. Ara is short for Arttu which is my first
                            name, nothing more to that, I didn't choose my letters nor did I lookup
                            dictionary.
                            Ara / AraGee / Death
                            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

cool thread for the most part, but it appears as though you were choosing names carefully, as i can find infinite number of exceptions to your rules.

Eelam - soft cuddly baby name - big faggot
                              kian - hard "k" sound - big suckup baby
                              pascone - calm-ish name - HUGE attitude

but i see a somewhat trend in which you speak of. but there are too many names that are unclassified.

Marge
                              Fludd
                              Amputate
                              Tsunami
                              etc.
                              Fludd:
                              TWLB Champion Season - 9
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                              TWLD Champion Season - 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                              TWLD Champion Season - 13