TWL bs time scheadule screws everyone on Westcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL bs time scheadule screws everyone on Westcoast

So my squad was forced to play 4v5 today vs Wolf due to the TWL website misinformation. The game time says 1:30 PM Est Time, 11:30 AM Pacific time. I set my clock back at MIdnight and hour to make sure I had enough time to wake up and destroy Wolf at spaceships. I wake up at 10:30 AM Pacific time, drink some coffee, watch a little bit of football. Log onto subspace at 11:00 AM Pacific time to get warmed up only to find out the game was played at 10:30 Pacific time instead of the website stated time of 11:30 AM. Now, I understand now that the reason was because apparently the time slots dont change with daylight savings.... But thats completely moronic. Would it not be much less confusing to just go with the time slots that are chosen? Even with daylight savings? Most people know how to set their clocks so why cant we just play on the correct time? Its stupid and cost my squadron a loss today vs a very beatable opponent. I was really looking forward to playing today and TWL J*wed me big time. Way to make this league more gay.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

what happened to quicksand can beat anyone 4v5? but im pretty sure you can change your time setting on TWL website, gg? plus the times were posted FOR daylights savings time, so im not sure how you screwed that one up. but you did
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

did you forget to change your clock back?
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

qs only squad to lose all games while playing 4v5 in twl 13
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

No I set my fucking clock back perfectly moron did you not read my post? This game was played at 10:30 AM Pacific time. My Cell phone sets itself and it agreed with me on that one too. The site said 11:30 AM Pacific time. Im not making that up.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
              No I set my fucking clock back perfectly moron did you not read my post? This game was played at 10:30 AM Pacific time. My Cell phone sets itself and it agreed with me on that one too. The site said 11:30 AM Pacific time. Im not making that up.
              It did that for me too... but I happened to be quick enough on the draw to realize that for me, 4:00 Eastern is -not- 2:00 Pacific. It's all based off Eastern, as is stated on the forum and on the site. 1:30 Eastern is not, and will never be 11:30 Pacific time, no matter how much you complain and no matter how the site says it..
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

WHen Im waking up at 10:30 AM groggy and hungover from fuckin halloween the night before I checkd the site to double check the time scheadule not thinking the thing would be an hour fucking off. It's rediculous how the time changed correctly for the Est time slot but not the Pacific time slot...
                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

WHen Im waking up at 10:30 AM groggy and hungover from fuckin halloween the night before I checkd the site to double check the time scheadule not thinking the thing would be an hour fucking off. It's rediculous how the time changed correctly for the Est time slot but not the Pacific time slot...
                  Nothing is rediculous.

Comment

this is rediculous. our scheadule was messed up too. :fear:

Comment

FWIW, I live in California and I made it to my game just fine.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

check the time scheadule not thinking the thing would be an hour fucking off
                        not thinking
                        This is why you are crying on the forum. If it makes you feel better I can let you blame me for a reason you can make up.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

mad excuses
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Lol turban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                            Season 5 TWL-B champion (Light)
                            Season 8 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                            Season 10 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                            Season 11 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                            Season 15 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                            Season 16 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)

Comment

Your crying is dreadful
                              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment